Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Will You Do If You See This (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See This (pix) (5251 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
imagrg:
Mr. Preek said he would take a peep, beg me to take action.
It's like telling the man, "Hello, food is ready and Mama is ready to dine with you!"
Lolz
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by toujurs: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Mhen i'd pass my way if i'm hungry she'd go and prepare food for me first. That's not what marriage is all about undecided
You are so right, the stress now ehn is like times 1 billion, when tinubu enters it would be times 5 billion. It's a happy man with has very less worries that think of sex.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Dam'm niggas issoright hold your toto well....ooo
Lol.. no be only toto grin My brother a man can only do his best and leave the rest... life na journey always dey focused on the journey to ur destination ahead.. who dey with u go dey who no fit dey go drop naturally. Na him/her loose focus look back...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Cypress042(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
toujurs:
You are so right, the stress now ehn is like times 1 billion, when tinubu enters it would be times 5 billion. It's a happy man with has very less worries that think of sex.
You got it correct man, more wisdom cool
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. no be only toto grin My brother a man can only do his best and leave the rest... life na journey always dey focused on the journey to ur destination ahead.. who dey with u go dey who no fit dey go drop naturally. Na him/her loose focus look back...
Naso my brother

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
siofra:

Don't behave like a dog or goat.

This lady tho.

So a young man cannot fvck his wife again?

The lady dat set her Yanch upwards, with her short gown probably knows wat she is doing!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nastysam: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bros who never go, nor know.....When u dey see or eat thesame thing every day e go tire you...Dahs why most men cheat
crows2ravens:
Seriously.
Like no one above here is married with at least one kid!
After a few years of marriage you would have been very used to seeing something like this such that it's no longer big deal.
When you have kids, the best you would do is to spank it or make a dirty comment, and then continue your family time for the rest of the evening like nothing happened. And maybe later at night, you could take a shot, if both of you are not too tired or sleepy. Maybe you guys even did it last night and you both want to have a really good sleep tonight.

Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by okoroemeka(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
You just came back from work and you meet your wife on bed like this
it depends the type of work you are coming back from,if it is a hard back breaking sweaty and energy sapping work,that thing will be the last thing on your mind

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This lady tho.

So a young man cannot fvck his wife again?

The lady dat set her Yanch upwards, with her short gown probably knows wat she is doing!
hmmm rest na
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
it depends the type of work you are coming back from,if it is a hard back breaking sweaty and energy sapping work,that thing will be the last thing on your mind
No be small my brother
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by VlamesIffect(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin Everyday fvvck fvvck fvvck kilode? Are u that ho.r.ny? I no blame u sha...no worry you go reach point wey u go fvvck ehn pucci no go mean anything to u.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Benbisco(f): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
So what about you, have you married?

To the glory of God, 15 years now and still counting.

I can tell you for free " marriage no be scam".
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benbisco:

To the glory of God, 15 years now and still counting.
I can tell you for free " marriage no be scam".
na you sabi
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin grin Everyday fvvck fvvck fvvck kilode? Are u that ho.r.ny? I no blame u sha...no worry you go reach point wey u go fvvck ehn pucci no go mean anything to u.
lol, for that your platic mind
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Finnestgreat: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Well i will plant a kiss on her cheek and go take a shower afterall na work i dey come back from
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Finnestgreat:
Well i will plant a kiss on her cheek and go take a shower afterall na work i dey come back from
tongue
Finnestgreat:
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Rickmann: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Misterone:
that is the ingredient that garnishes the love, spontaneous fvcking. Unplanned.

I feel you grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by FahBuLous: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
siofra:

Don't behave like a dog or goat.
I will behave with my wife...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Benbisco(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
na you sabi

I dey give you advise for free now, you no go take am tell me thank you abi, because I no charge you.

No problem.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by cavreek: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
A typical Nigerian man will not notice any intention
My thoughts though. Maybe its because of this administration, I really don't know but if s*x comes to mind then u're lucky
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benbisco:

I dey give you advise for free now, you no go take am tell me thank you abi, because I no charge you.

No problem.
Afonja advice
Re: What Will You Do If You See This (pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
You just came back from work and you meet your wife on bed like this

I can only react for a woman like this if she's my wife's sister or relative.

Am I supposed to react if I see my wife like this?
Somebody I must have lost count of how many times I've 4kked?
E no go move me.

It should just be someone else.

I won't touch her, but I would start getting closer and nicer from that day henceforth until the D-Day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.