Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her (32697 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by LIGHTROOM: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Abeg this girl na pastorian ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Tvoice: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Abeg weitin be dis wan sef , u nor sabi shout? And na even twice? Please I dont want to say wat is on my mind b4 I will be misquoted by some misguided elements

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Successfulben: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
I know when it comes to matters relating to god of men, some nincompoops here will easily and quickly come to the defense of there god of men. Let me sit down,light my weed and and get a bottle of trophy as I read comments.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Abovebest(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
smiley
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Chyma231(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Make all of them getout !!!! They told u to remove clothes as punishment and u did ! Which kind rubbish talk be that one bikonu ...make una getout abeg ...una wan make we forget say tinubu win abi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
e no add up. i no beliv
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
The joy behind raping someone is one of the mysteries I may never understand in this world

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by FireUpNow(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
The woman is either stupid or she is lying. She is not telling us the truth. Pure half truth here

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by proff010: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
It happens bro, many pastor are criminals
imagrg:
I find this story difficult to believe.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by sharpwriter(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by bukatyne(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
This sounds like a tragic comedy.

A pastor wants to 'punish' you by stripping you naked and you still returned to the church

Please arrest the pastor, and lock the woman up in a mental facility.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by victor4ekele(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
na wetin kojin dey do men be this ooo, all those men if God where no fit put their put inside their trouser, may Dem dey see am ooo
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by luluosas(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Wanted to see their faces, but alas, none
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Cokahot: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't blame this small girl, a girl of 23 years barely have sense. I can imagine how e saw her pekus,maybe it was hairy and neat and his dick got hard. He raped her twice. Tho she seems to have enjoyed it,but got sore maybe due to his dic k size(iroko tree sized dick). Bishop o,pastor o,prophet o,alfa o. They have raped and fucke d diff women both naive and desperate ones. Well since he raped her hard twice. Am so sure no condom was used,hope he didn't cum inside her o. Pls they should look for super glue and glue the hole on his dick and give him cold battery water to drink.pls. I can never rape a gal. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by PHYTECH: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Christianity in the mud..... Shameless peoole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Simpledude0847(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
How is this even possible? First time, he ordered you to go naked and u did. Second time, he summoned u and u still went. He kissed and slapped u, then u went inside to sleep. Jesus?

africagiantnews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-bishop-allegedly-rapes-female-pastor-twice-threatens-victim/%3famp
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Handsum64: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Scum of the earth are now the preachers of the gospel.
I spit on hypocrites
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by brumeikperikpe: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Bunch of lies from the pit of hell. Who is afraid of Pastor Daniels?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by ebbo(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Pastors and toto are like 5 and 6, u can't separate them honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Preferito(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
What else to expect from a congregation of satanists....xtians are polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Jesus never knw anytn xtianity....or d fabricated bible...

Infact Jesus never know the Name JESUS...

Keep fooling yourselves xtians
So your Quran has ingrained into your brain. I'm sorry I cannot help you in this condition of yours. The message of the CROSS is foolishness to those who are perishing.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by powerhouse3(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Now this story look made up but

I want people to know that religion hypnotized is real

My neighbors,a married lady always invited me for a church program,.. which I declined,so for sometime I discovered she's no longer attending the prophetic church Which she told me lies all the solutions of the world problem..

So one day I ask her why she's no longer attending the church,and she told me that the prophet prophesy that the are lesbian in the church and they should not be ashamed to come out

Then her friend went out and the prophet now invite the lady for special prayer in his house which the lady went and narrate how she got into it,..how she lack accomodations and the lady that squat her in her house introduce her into it...
And the prophet slept with the girl telling her that's the only way to get cured....now if that's not religious hypnotized what's it?

I'm also not saying the lady story is right though,I'm only saying that some people, majority which are woman are gullible...

And

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by gambia(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Shes a big fool , what kind of story is this? Someone raped you the first time and you went back to fuvk him again. Nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
immortalmortal:
It's not like i am doubting it happened o. But you got raped the first time and you still went back the second time to be raped again?

Me I’m doubting the story sef, you were raped twice

There is a saying that you won’t wash your wounds in a way that it would hurt you!

Till I hear the man version, for all unknown it’s a transaction gone bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Iliya1520: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2022
hhhhhh! Christianity and drama are inseparable.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by deebrain(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2022
The story is not balanced.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by chigator2: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2022
It's Bishop Feyi Daniels
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by 989900: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2022
The Bishop don too watch Xvideos, etc.

The lady, she is very young and naive . . . .partly curiously wanted something . . . Maybe . . .

No man is a man of God as far as I am concerned.

Religion & brainwashing/hypnotism are like.

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by chigator2: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Iliya1520:
hhhhhh! Christianity and drama are inseparable.

Islam / Muhammad and Terrorism/Murder/Waste of Life are inseparable
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Juanmike(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2022
jeff1993:
Something Fishy smelling here

Transaction gone wrong ...... Each side has a story to tell
In the manner of speaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.