Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 (25381 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by ufotunang: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Then let vote for Peter obi... competent person and politician
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by oluwaseyi0: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Delegates are the problem we have on this country.

Voting Tinubu who brought Bulhari to power and expecting a different result is foolishness of the highest order.

What about voting Tinubu that brought in Osinbajo
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Didi2d(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
GuyWise101:

Delegates are the problem we have on this country.

Voting Tinubu who brought Bulhari to power and expecting a different result is foolishness of the highest order.

For me I don't know who to trust with that job. Nobody can say a particular candidate will fix Nigeria, because we don't know their mind.
But talking about Tinubu doing same thing buhari did, I don't think so.
Judging from the way the northern cabals tried to play him, he will definitely try to do things his own way

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Slynation(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Political Career is dead and gone...
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by ufotunang: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Peter Obi is the remaining credible candidate. Do not say you had no choice!
...but the party Peter obi is labour has leadership problem...2 factions battling the matter in the court now..so it will affect Peter obi chance of winning the presidential election
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by BJanta: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bases:
He put up a good fight. There is a big difference between the quest to rule Nigeria and the quest to serve Nigerians. Now congratulate BAT and move on. You were the best candidate from APC but the delegates have decided. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors sir.

Which good fight? Did he pay 100million Naira for a fight to lose or to win. If he had wanted to fight and lose, why would he not have looked for a mad man to fight with.?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Rumundele(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians does not deserve Osinbajo, We can't be so wicked to our self and expect a gentleman of Osinbajo nature doesn't design it that way.
Except we change our mindset
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by nisai: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu bigot, nothing to do with Yorubas. The Nigerian political establishment does not like backstabbers, ingrates and openly unrepentant betrayers.

Many, whether Yoruba, Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Kanuri, Hausa, Tjv, Fulani etal, were simply waiting to teach Osinbajo a lesson.

How can you side with those attempting to humiliate someone who gave you everything? That is a repellent thought to most people.

I wish Osinbajo the best in his future political life and endeavours.
Correct. But otito. He now understands what's called omoluabi. We have election ahead to prevent disunity.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
luvmijeje:

Didn't Tinubu give up the slot that was given to Him by Buhari to Osibanjo? Did Osibanjo work for it? Did he deserve it at that time?
Hear say
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by HALCYON44: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where is all Emeka shouting if not Amechi it should go to north. You must learn a lesson.

BAT all the way ���
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by DMerciful(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
They'll definitely resolve that soonest!
ufotunang:
...but the party Peter obi is labour has leadership problem...2 factions battling the matter in the court now..so it will affect Peter obi chance of winning the presidential election
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by shegz24(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Couldnt even beat Ameachi.

Shior cheesy
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by luvmijeje(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:

Hear say

It wasn't heresay. When it happened, it was carried by every newspapers. It was a public information.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Peppysco: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
At the end of the day, Osinbajo will emerge as the consencus candidate. Tinubu is going to step down for Osinbajo at the last minute.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by tonididdy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
luvmijeje:

It wasn't heresay. When it happened, it was carried by every newspapers. It was a public information.

Pffff....

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by RaptorX: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peppysco:
At the end of the day, Osinbajo will emerge as the consencus candidate. Tinubu is going to step down for Osinbajo at the last minute.
Wake up it is afternoon already.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
verybadmouth:
Don't call it youthful leadership. Just say what it is. Igbo leadership.

Pls ignore him. I'm a young man even from same region with him but I will not vote Obi, never.

I'm not a betrayer as a pdp member I may not vote atiku been Northerner because im sick of them but for me to dumped the party I have be member since 1999 because of a man called Obi who is jumping around it won't happen.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by juman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo our man.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by verybadmouth(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
jrusky:

Pls ignore him. I'm a young man even from same region with but I will not vote Obi, never.

I'm not a betrayer as a pdp member I may not vote atiku been Northerner because im sick of them but for me to dumped the party I have be member since 1999 because of a man called Obi who is jumping around it won't happen.
Thank you ooo. Obi is obviously not a party man.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by ojbaba95(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alaseju baba asete
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Ephemmm: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
GuyWise101:

Delegates are the problem we have in this country.

You can now attest to the fact that he brought Buhari into power again now. But your likes says he was arrogant when he said the same thing in Ogun State.

What a double standard!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by kamilous(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
But voting
Osinbajo who he and Buhari are in power will give a different result!
GuyWise101:

Delegates are the problem we have in this country.

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by jrusky(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
verybadmouth:

Thank you ooo. Obi is obviously not a party man.

You said it all.

I can not betray my party and betray my conscience to please any Obi whatever. I don't betray it's not my thing.

God bless bro.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by splashbaby(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
havenz:
It shall not be well with APC.
Take heart my humble Yemi.

First in history, am the second to first to comment.

Say No To APC And PDP

Say YES To YOUTHFUL LEADERSHIP in NIGERIA.

Even if my PVC no dey show my picture again, PETER OBI gat my VOTE
Take back Nigeria for LABOUR PARTY... What a smart move grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by Streett: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by malakaimoscondo: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
havenz:
It shall not be well with APC.
Take heart my humble Yemi.

First in history, am the second to first to comment.

Say No To APC And PDP

Say YES To YOUTHFUL LEADERSHIP in NIGERIA.

Even if my PVC no dey show my picture again, PETER OBI gat my VOTE
go waste it o who cares?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by labelle123(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by biggie73(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
I used to like Osinbajo, until he contested against his boss. He lost my respect same day he dared Jagaban
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by NdakoIb(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria will fair best under BAT. IT IS WELL
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 by soarz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene / Osinbajo Commissioning LASEMA Equipment In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.