Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,445 members, 7,801,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (16769 Views)

Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 2015/2016 Average Cut Off Mark / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
Could any student of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki share his/her view on the recently concluded NUC inspection (July) for accreditation of Courses beind offered in the institution.
Alsio, what's you word on the IT attachment stipulated for Six(6) months (August - January) for the 300 Level students
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by okeyalways(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
please i heard that eboyi state university is not going to hold post ume exams this year as they have always done. please give me any information that you have it will help me alot. my e-mail adresss is always4uokey2yahoo.ca
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2007
okey! i dont think EBSU has ever conducted Post-UME exams before and i dont really know if their going to do so this time.Besides i'm on IT now so i aint in school.
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by skybeauty(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2007
EBSU is the one of the worst university in the eastern part of the country or what do you think grin Please no harm meant just trying to be honest smiley wink
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by wesseyblak(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi All,

Please kindly update me the latest info about DE in EBSU, when are they going to paste the list of DE, kindly send your reply in this forum or via wesseyblack@yahoo.com

Stay Cool
wesseyblack
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2007
Presently. EBSU just finished with the release of the Pre-Degree result and would be starting exams on the 8th Oct, so i guess any release of admisiion list would be after the exams
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2007
iuiu
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by crazyp(f): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ gfather

pls can u keep me posted when d admission list is eventually out, tanx,
my e-mail address is ltl_angelx@yahoo.com
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by wesseyblak(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
@gfather,

Thanks for your reply, please kindly get me updated as soon as the list is out via nairaland(for others benefits too,e.g crazyp),

Once again,thanks very much.
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Skybeauty!

I quiet agrre with you that EBSU is one of the worst universities in Nigeria! despite that she still has her good sides,
In terms of Infrastructure, lets say they are trying to catch up 'cause if you have been there lately, you might be impressed. Check out there new Law Faculty building, Pre-Degree block, Agricultural Science/ FST Block, it's quiet impressive for a 3rd ( or 4th) Generation State university.
Her perm' site is also impressive and if you check 2003 NUC's list of accreditated courses/university ranking on it's website you would notice that EBSU topped the ranking for Education with a very high percent.
The college of Medicine is still going on fine but i'll admite we still need to improve.
Most astonishing, you'll be suprised about the kind of students you'll find with exteme intellectual ability and competition. Despite we are one of the most violent school across the Niger (cultism) we stiill can hold our heads up high,
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by okeyalways(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2007
what has Eboyi state university done that u guys are castigatng them so. i don't thinks its their fault. u cannot compare state universities to their federal counterparts. Just like any other stat university, Eboyi state university is just operating at its natural capacity. one should not expect them to perform beyound that. please leave them alone oooo!
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by crazyp(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2007
pls does any one has any new information about admission list or screening test?
i really need to know, its urgent pls, thanks.
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by graciella(f): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2007
I am also a student of EBSU, before i travelled back to lagos, they were still buying the PD form.

Ishieke was bad before, but now it has cooled down. Thank God.
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by gfather(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2007
graciella:

I am also a student of EBSU, before i travelled back to lagos, they were still buying the PD form.

Hello graciella!

At last, i finally get someone from EBSU whop is a nairalander!!! coulod i get to know you more? text me if you can on 07035224890 or drop me a mail onochie_online@yahoo.co.uk

A pa fellas concerned abouty admission processes, there's this scratch card you need to get for the screening exercise, i dont really know how much but you need it shaa!
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by ofunna(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2008
HEY WHAT UP GUYS THIS IS UR BOY OFUNNA FROM LAGOS, WELL AM FROM EBONYI STATE AND I WANT TO HILL ALL THE STUDENT IN EBSU, HOW U NA DEY AND I HOPE U GUYS ARE STUDYING LOL, WELL I WILL BE COME OVEr TO THE STATE NEXT YEAR BY GOD GRACE LOL, SO BE EXPECTING THE BIG NIGGER FROM UPSTATE LOL, HOPE TO SEE U GUYS AROUND LOL I STILL REMINDS OFUNNA, HEY GIRLS CARE TO TALK TO SOMEONE NICE, AM ON PAPI_KINGSLEY101@YAHOO.COM

CHEEP
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by ucjc: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
An alumni.
Great EBSU students!
3 gbosa for all of you Gbosa!, Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! grin it was great while we were there
we laid the foundation, from Pre- degree
am happy that the place we pioneered is growing like this thanks to all that braved it with us
long live EBSU!
long live Ebonyi State!
long live Nigeria
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by Andyjoy(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2008
skybeauty:

EBSU is the one of the worst university in the eastern part of the country or what do you think grin Please no harm meant just trying to be honest smiley wink

Well, compared to other schools, EBSU is doing really well, the level of development is on the high side. Can you remember when they started? Abeg Three big Gbosa for the school joo (GBOSA, GBOSA, GBOSA)
I am an alumni of EBSU (Ishieke Campus) and I know what I passed thru to finish from that school in 2006 (No be small tin at all).

gfather:

@Skybeauty!

I quiet agrre with you that EBSU is one of the worst universities in Nigeria! despite that she still has her good sides,
In terms of Infrastructure, lets say they are trying to catch up 'cause if you have been there lately, you might be impressed. Check out there new Law Faculty building, Pre-Degree block, Agricultural Science/ FST Block, it's quiet impressive for a 3rd ( or 4th) Generation State university.
Her perm' site is also impressive and if you check 2003 NUC's list of accreditated courses/university ranking on it's website you would notice that EBSU topped the ranking for Education with a very high percent.
The college of Medicine is still going on fine but i'll admite we still need to improve.
Most astonishing, you'll be suprised about the kind of students you'll find with exteme intellectual ability and competition. Despite we are one of the most violent school across the Niger (cultism) we stiill can hold our heads up high,

Yeah cultism rate was very high but people survived it and came out strong and now violence is no more a thing to fear for some of us. Gfather, pls wen did u graduate, need to catch up on old times again.
graciella:

Ehen, so ishieke has really cooled down. I op so cos it was terrible then. All the same, it was fun while it lasted.

ucjc:

An alumni.
Great EBSU students!
3 gbosa for all of you Gbosa!, Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! grin it was great while we were there
we laid the foundation, from Pre- degree
am happy that the place we pioneered is growing like this thanks to all that braved it with us
long live EBSU!
long live Ebonyi State!
long live Nigeria

Great!!!
Long live EBSU!
Long live Ebonyi State!!
Long live Nigeria!!!
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by edetjames(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
CERTIFICATE,AND BASIC FORM FOR UNIPORT IS OUT CALL 08062627248
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
b
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by trustonyi: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2009
An Alumini

Long live EBSU
Long live EBONYI STATE
Long live Nigeria

I disagree with the person that said EBSU is the worst university,u are not sure of wat u are saying ok
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by TRACK: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
You guys are here! I can proudly say that EBSU is great because we are always in good book when it comes to "do what you studied".
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by alex67: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
hi,guys am alex.a student of unijos.if you need any info on jos just hala me on 08062136703
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by trustonyi: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
pls can someone help me with EBSU website
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by c33b33(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
that school doesn't have a working website now, if you need any info about that school i'll advice you to travel down there and make some contacts or you will be O.Y.O
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by agbadaola: 4:35pm On May 04, 2009
please i need information on direct entry on ebsu if there is any i will really appreciate it
   thank you very much.my email address is talk2teejay@yahoo.com my cell no 08066239899
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by aliome: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
please if anybody knows the admission statue(requirement) of ebonyi state university,i stay in lagos and i do not get information about the school.i had they do sell a form to the student seeking admission to their school but am not sure of it,please i need someone to update me about it.please,please my email address is CHINABOSOMA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by aliome: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
can someone please update me about me about the admission statue of ebonyi state university.i stay in lagos which makes it difficult for me to get  enough information about the school i had they sells a form to candidate seeking admission into the school but am not sure of it.m email address is CHINABOSOMA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by Cj5: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2009
aliome:

can someone please update me about me about the admission statue of ebonyi state university.i stay in lagos which makes it difficult for me to get enough information about the school i had they sells a form to candidate seeking admission into the school but am not sure of it.m email address is CHINABOSOMA@YAHOO.COM
EBSU just concluded her PRE-DEGREEE programme. For now no information on admission. For further information on EBSU,contact 08036046534 or cijay4real@yahoo.com, I will be there to assist
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by FATBIAN: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2009
PLEASE, I NEED TO GET UPDATED ON THE POST UME DATE FOR EBSU, IF YOU HAVE HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE, EMAIL ME AT jobbi2nite@yahoo.com OR LETS KEEP WITH THE NAIRALAND GUYS!!!. THANKS AM FABIAN ANIEROBI
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by mosquito: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2009
I wonder why some hoodlums can't just stop insulting ebonyi state university?                                                                                                               I think the best thing u guys ought to do,is see how u can be of great impact 2 that environment.
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by smallboy2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2009
PLEASE LETS HELP THOSE THAT REALLY NEED INFORMATION HERE. I VE JUST COMPLETED THE JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION, AND I PROSPECT TO ENTER EBONY STATE UNIVERSITY. PLEASE CAN SOME ONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON THERE MODE OF DIRECT ENTRY. I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY TAKE POST UME FOR D.E OR JUST BUY THE D.E FORM AND GET ADMITTED.  PLEASE I REALLY NEED A FIRST HAND INFORMATION ABOUT EBSU MODE OF DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.  08064707514. solomintable@yahoo.com.  My reward and appreciation for the information is (Free Browsing configuration for you on your phone or Laptop/PC) LET THE BE REAL OOOOOOOOO. cool
Re: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2009
can pple eva stp hating, ebsu is really trying 4 deir age, one thing i love about them is deir fast and accurate method of teaching, and dat i feel is definately good compared 2 other stae uni's in naija, ebsu u too much jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Clears Doubt On 2013 UTME Results / Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade For Jamb Use Of English ...where Can I Get It L / Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.