Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone (1640 Views)

TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Yinksy09(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
The competition in the mobile phone industry has been increasingly intense in recent years and many brands launched their new mobile phone products with better features and design, such as OPPO, TECNO, Samsung, Huawei, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi and others, giving the youth of today more and more choices. This time three latest Android phones are selected to make a comparison and find out which stands out more. They are TECNO SPARK 9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A13 4G and Redmi Note 11.

The three brands differ in design and functions. TECNO is an increasingly popular brand in the world. It is today’s new generation of smart phone brand with elegant artistic design and contemporary cutting-edge camera technology. Samsung and Redmi have long been fan favorites, and their smartphones are often popular with the most price-conscious consumers.
To understand where the similarities and highlights are, let’s firstly check out the key features of the three devices:

Display & Design

Talking about the display, all three phones allow the young generation to enjoy better mobile entertainment such as gaming and watching movies or short videos. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro comes with the 1080P FHD+ 6.6” dot-notch screen with 90.2% screen-to-body and Samsung A13 4G has the same size of 6.6 inches 1080P FHD+ display, but screen-to-body is a little weaker with the figure 83.2%, while Redmi Note 11 highlights its 6.43 FHD+ Notch AMOLED display with 90Hz high refresh rate and 84.5% screen-to-body. Among the three, TECNO SPARK 9 Pro’s dot drop display obviously guarantees a larger screen for their users.

In terms of design, each of the three brands utilizes their brand’s iconic design language to target the younger generation. For Redmi Note 11, it has a trendy flat-edge body design with dual super linear speakers located at the top and bottom of the phone. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro applies trendy right-angled edge and 8.42mm lightweight slim body and the bright and matte stitching design at the back just like glittering sand, attract the users’ eyes as well, bringing a silky touch in hands. While Samsung Galaxy A13 4G continues its minimalist design with soft colors and a comfortable hold and touch.

Camera & Photography Experience

Speaking of the rear camera setup, all three phones have a 50MP main camera. Both Samsung Galaxy A13 4G and Redmi Note 11 highlight their quad-camera setup with a 50MP main camera (F1.cool, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. What’s different here is that Samsung Galaxy A13 sports a 5MP ultra-wide camera with a 123-degree viewing angle; while Redmi Note 11 is equipped with an 8MP camera with a 118-degree angle. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro, however, has the triple rear camera layout with a 50 MP main camera, 2 MP in-depth sensor and an 8W AI Lens.

TECNO SPARK 9 Pro stand out by its breakthrough of the 32MP super clear selfie camera to boost young people’s confidence in self-expression by enabling them to take clearer and brighter selfies. Higher pixels and better photosensitive performance are thanks to the updated features like Super Night Mode 3.0 and AI Portrait Restoration. While Samsung Galaxy A13 has an 8MP front camera with the featured bokeh effect, Redmi Note 11 is equipped with a 13MP front camera for stunning and natural selfies.

User experience: OS & Battery

The three phones have made amazing upgrades in software to further improve the user experience. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is equipped with Android 12 HiOS 8.6, the New UI with customized SPARK theme conveying technical style of fashion by designed icons. It also upgraded in apps like the Super Boost 2.0, App Twin and the Language Master. The Android 12 One UI 4.1 adds vibes to Samsung Galaxy 13 4G, and its Samsung Knox offers multiple protections for your phone. Redmi Note 11 highlights in its latest Android skin MIUI 13, upgrading in privacy and system fonts. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro and Sumsang A13 4G wins this round.

As for the processor, the new TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 Chip Engine, a gaming-grade processor (an Arm Mali-G52 GPU, and the octa-core CPU with two Arm Cortex-A75 CPUs). Redmi Note 11 comes with a Snapdragon® 680 processor, a flagship-level 6nm process to deliver superior performance and conserve power. Samsung Galaxy A13 features its Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850, a processor with 8 small ARM Cortex-A55 cores that clock with up to 2 GHz (octa core), offering stable and visually compelling gaming experience with reduced lag.

For battery, all three phones have a large-capacity 5,000 mAh battery life with slight difference in in-box chargers. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro comes with 128GB ROM (internal storage) + 4GB RAM memory, while both Samsung Galaxy 13 4G (32GB/64GB/128GB ROM+ 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM) and Redmi Note 11 (64GB/128GB ROM+ 4GB/6GB RAM) have different versions.

So which phone would you pick after browsing the comparison? TECNO SPARK 9 Pro stands out in front camera for selfie among the younger generation. This top-level configuration with 128+4G costs several dollars less than the other two, but has better features in front camera and the latest Android 12 system. The Redmi Note 11 performs well in the fast charger and its 8MP ultrawide camera experience, which could be a choice for those who don’t mind the price, while the Samsung A13 4G stands out with its brand power and no other obvious advantages.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/tecno-spark-9-pro-stands-out-as-selfie-phone-compared-with-samsung-a13-4g-and-redmi-note-11/

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Flamees(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Another plastic waste

2 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Tecnophone: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
my redmi 7a is better than thiz
Yinksy09:
The competition in the mobile phone industry has been increasingly intense in recent years and many brands launched their new mobile phone products with better features and design, such as OPPO, TECNO, Samsung, Huawei, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi and others, giving the youth of today more and more choices. This time three latest Android phones are selected to make a comparison and find out which stands out more. They are TECNO SPARK 9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A13 4G and Redmi Note 11.

The three brands differ in design and functions. TECNO is an increasingly popular brand in the world. It is today’s new generation of smart phone brand with elegant artistic design and contemporary cutting-edge camera technology. Samsung and Redmi have long been fan favorites, and their smartphones are often popular with the most price-conscious consumers.
To understand where the similarities and highlights are, let’s firstly check out the key features of the three devices:

Display & Design

Talking about the display, all three phones allow the young generation to enjoy better mobile entertainment such as gaming and watching movies or short videos. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro comes with the 1080P FHD+ 6.6” dot-notch screen with 90.2% screen-to-body and Samsung A13 4G has the same size of 6.6 inches 1080P FHD+ display, but screen-to-body is a little weaker with the figure 83.2%, while Redmi Note 11 highlights its 6.43 FHD+ Notch AMOLED display with 90Hz high refresh rate and 84.5% screen-to-body. Among the three, TECNO SPARK 9 Pro’s dot drop display obviously guarantees a larger screen for their users.

In terms of design, each of the three brands utilizes their brand’s iconic design language to target the younger generation. For Redmi Note 11, it has a trendy flat-edge body design with dual super linear speakers located at the top and bottom of the phone. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro applies trendy right-angled edge and 8.42mm lightweight slim body and the bright and matte stitching design at the back just like glittering sand, attract the users’ eyes as well, bringing a silky touch in hands. While Samsung Galaxy A13 4G continues its minimalist design with soft colors and a comfortable hold and touch.

Camera & Photography Experience

Speaking of the rear camera setup, all three phones have a 50MP main camera. Both Samsung Galaxy A13 4G and Redmi Note 11 highlight their quad-camera setup with a 50MP main camera (F1.cool, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. What’s different here is that Samsung Galaxy A13 sports a 5MP ultra-wide camera with a 123-degree viewing angle; while Redmi Note 11 is equipped with an 8MP camera with a 118-degree angle. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro, however, has the triple rear camera layout with a 50 MP main camera, 2 MP in-depth sensor and an 8W AI Lens.

TECNO SPARK 9 Pro stand out by its breakthrough of the 32MP super clear selfie camera to boost young people’s confidence in self-expression by enabling them to take clearer and brighter selfies. Higher pixels and better photosensitive performance are thanks to the updated features like Super Night Mode 3.0 and AI Portrait Restoration. While Samsung Galaxy A13 has an 8MP front camera with the featured bokeh effect, Redmi Note 11 is equipped with a 13MP front camera for stunning and natural selfies.

User experience: OS & Battery

The three phones have made amazing upgrades in software to further improve the user experience. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is equipped with Android 12 HiOS 8.6, the New UI with customized SPARK theme conveying technical style of fashion by designed icons. It also upgraded in apps like the Super Boost 2.0, App Twin and the Language Master. The Android 12 One UI 4.1 adds vibes to Samsung Galaxy 13 4G, and its Samsung Knox offers multiple protections for your phone. Redmi Note 11 highlights in its latest Android skin MIUI 13, upgrading in privacy and system fonts. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro and Sumsang A13 4G wins this round.

As for the processor, the new TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 Chip Engine, a gaming-grade processor (an Arm Mali-G52 GPU, and the octa-core CPU with two Arm Cortex-A75 CPUs). Redmi Note 11 comes with a Snapdragon® 680 processor, a flagship-level 6nm process to deliver superior performance and conserve power. Samsung Galaxy A13 features its Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850, a processor with 8 small ARM Cortex-A55 cores that clock with up to 2 GHz (octa core), offering stable and visually compelling gaming experience with reduced lag.

For battery, all three phones have a large-capacity 5,000 mAh battery life with slight difference in in-box chargers. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro comes with 128GB ROM (internal storage) + 4GB RAM memory, while both Samsung Galaxy 13 4G (32GB/64GB/128GB ROM+ 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM) and Redmi Note 11 (64GB/128GB ROM+ 4GB/6GB RAM) have different versions.

So which phone would you pick after browsing the comparison? TECNO SPARK 9 Pro stands out in front camera for selfie among the younger generation. This top-level configuration with 128+4G costs several dollars less than the other two, but has better features in front camera and the latest Android 12 system. The Redmi Note 11 performs well in the fast charger and its 8MP ultrawide camera experience, which could be a choice for those who don’t mind the price, while the Samsung A13 4G stands out with its brand power and no other obvious advantages.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/tecno-spark-9-pro-stands-out-as-selfie-phone-compared-with-samsung-a13-4g-and-redmi-note-11/

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Greisen: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Flamees:
Another plastic waste

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by OladapoF(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
TECNO as brand has been proving itself beyond reasonable doubt to be one of the best Android Phones manufacturer.

I have been enjoying my Spark 7p. Can't wait to get Spark 9 pro.

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Nuelng: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
I would go for the spark 9pro because I am a proud gamer and wouldn't want a device that lags at all
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Spark 9 Pro will be very ok for programmers and Gamers. I have been using MATLAB on my TECNO phone and it has been a wonderful experience

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
I can't just wait for the launching of Spark 9 Pro. Samsung is also good but considering the current economic situation of NIGERIA, I will go for TECNO Spark 9 pro
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Jayjerjay: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
To think of these devices is something on its own, I'll just go for the cheapest and what can do what I really want it to do...
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Mimiko3: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
I wouldn't want to go for a Samsung because of the cost of repairing it, I would go for the spark 9pro and I don't know how the repair cost of the Redmi is, but I'm sure it'll be more expensive than the spark 9pro
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Tecnophone: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
see them fools above. that mimiko is the most foolish of all, he said he doesn't want Sammy because of plastic 9.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by SimiVikky: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Having a phone with such amazing specifications is a joy to selfie lovers like myself.
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by lordcrafts: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
For some reasons this phone de enter my eye and I go like obtain am
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by mark2020prince: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Features are good looking. It’s worth a try.
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Dkdworldwide: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
That black looks good. The red will be cooler, please produce red color
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by hoilakes(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
The specs will be good for all-round smartphone experience like gaming camera-photography video rec etc...
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by KingUka: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will go with Tecno being one of the best Android device in Nigeria and the specs of the new spark 9 is really top notch
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by 0xAaron: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samsung and redmi are really good phones but it terms of repairs they are really expensive Tecno being economical suits the taste of most youth group
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Franktom247(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
The features of the spark 9 series is eye catching especially the camera I actually prefer it to the others
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by KeplersCross: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
They aren't wrong when they said Tecno actually stands out among other phone brands and given the reasons for that statement but it doesn't mean other phone brands aren't up to speed as well,let us all acknowledge the fact that being different isn't a crime or a bad thing and I thank them for including Samsung and Redmi to the challenge
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by PotterJokes44: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh alright, we're comparing Samsung,Redmi and Tecno's specifications now huh.....
The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is actually exceptional by its breakthrough of the 32MP super clear selfie camera to enable the public achieve certain experience with creativity and self-expression allowing them take clearer and brighter selfies but the rest(Samsung and Redmi) is on a different level with their OS and Battery Capacity, giving their products another level of strength....
You just can't compare all phones comfortably
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by IzuKiba77: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok let's make this easier for everyone lol
Tecno Spark 9: Design 55%, Display 50%,OS
43%,Battery 45%, Camera 60% and Photographic experience 65%
Samsung Galaxy: Design 50%, Display 55%,OS
47%,Battery 44%, Camera 56% and Photographic experience 60%
Redmi Note 11: Design 47%, Display 48%,OS
44%,Battery 48%, Camera 55% and Photographic experience 58%

I'm guess my analysis yields more facts in what areas the three phone brands are actually dominant in
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by AREWAELENU: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
This spark 9pro is a a new device reading post like this won't make me conclude... Unboxing and hands on review would be nice to. Thanks for sharing this.
Yinksy09:

Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2022
how much is spark 9 pro?
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by lovedoctor26(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Keshinr0:
how much is spark 9 pro?
About 99k I tink. I saw the price on one of the reviews and unboxing on YouTube
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by iseoluwanimi: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Its a matter of time to start getting reviews on this. according to the descriptions its a good one!
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by sunshineV(f): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tecno and Infinix thread no dey reach 2 pages again grin
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Both phones are dope
But spark 9 would be easier to fix if anything goes wrong
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Chomolina: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
The camera experience for spark 9 would be awesome 32mp is no joke
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by YangaBabe: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
I love to take pictures so I'm definitely going with the spark 9 cool
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by kuljayms1(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2022
The Spark 9 will be so amazing to possess.
Re: TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone by Zarandah: 1:41am On Jun 15, 2022
The Spark series have been performing great so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Sony Ericsson P1i / Need A Sincere Fairly Used Phone Dealer In Lagos / New Tecno N3 Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.