Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition (574 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / Who Would Emerge As The Apc Flag Bearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by leksite120(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm not a Peter Obi fan and would not even vote for him but personally, from my rational mind opinion, he would also be a worthy competitor who shouldn't be overlooked. He can actually win the election on one condition, just a simple condition.
He should've full bloc votes from SE and SS, but surprisingly enough, that would not be possible.

North vote would be divided this time around with Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu .
SW votes are always divided, I'm from SW but trust me, SW would never give Tinubu more than 60% , I'm 100% certain of this. The remaining 40% would be shared between PDP and Peter Obi.

Atiku as a person isn't actually loved by people, he's just a strong politician who has associates, just politically strong.

The only thing PO would do to make a clean sweep is begging SS and SE to give him full votes and, the two regions are enough to make him the president, trust me. That's if they would give him at least 90% of votes o. And note not the 5% votes that SE are known for o. I mean getting up to over million votes from each SE states and over million from SS states too , at least Rivers, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River can still give him that.
He would surely have 20% of SW.

But you see that North, he should just forget it, he shouldn't stress much on that. At least Tinubu shun SE and he still won the primary election, so there's nothing there.

But the question is , can he actually get bloc votes from even his region talkleds of SS
Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by Asabe4(f): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is Peter Obi willing to spend money??

Let's be realistic, you need Loootssss of Money to win an election, especially at the national level.

It is well with us.
Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by leksite120(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Asabe4:
Is Peter Obi willing to spend money??

Let's be realistic, you need Loootssss of Money to win an election, especially at the national level.

It is well with us.
True, I just want to believe he has provisions for that cos if not, he's definitely a joker. Even Osibanjo still did mago magi, mago magi is normal in Nigeria politics, but the harsh reality is that votes still count, there's this amount of support that you'll get that won't be able to get altered at all
Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by Dividus2savelif: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
If it's the money for logistics then good but for bribe and vote buying ; that's what we intend to stop this time esp those who has stolen our money for their personal gains

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by Vulturereloaded: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
As long as dollar is 600, diesel is 700, Rice 25,000 and insecurity is increasing, thats the condition that will bring peter obi to power.

Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by Legendforte: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
SE and SS is guaranteed for peter obi. He will get reasonable votes in some middlebelt and yoruba states. He should find a formidable personality in the north as VP.
Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by OfoIgbo: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:
SE and SS is guaranteed for peter obi. He will get reasonable votes in some middlebelt and yoruba states. He should find a formidable personality in the north as VP.

The religion angle will also help him, especially when people sit back and notice that the major flag bearers are all muslims, except Peter Obi who happens to be the only major candidate at the moment.

This will definitely resonate with a lot of Christians are want herdsmen menace put to a stop.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by Salvador1: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Any thing can happen shaa.

Tomorrow will be better
Re: Peter Obi Would Emerge With This Condition by AfricanColumbus: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
As long as dollar is 600, diesel is 700, Rice 25,000 and insecurity is increasing, thats the condition that will bring peter obi to power.

(1) (Reply)

My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi / Kwankwaso/obi Ticket, The Far Lesser Evil / What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.