Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ladies With "pot " Belly. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies With "pot " Belly. (1873 Views)

Pot-Bellied Man Stuck In Between Tractors (Photo) / Ladies With The Biggest "Ukwu's" In Nollywood / What Exactly Is Inside A Pot Belly ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With "pot " Belly. by charlione(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
hey landers,

i cant stand ladies with flabs.my friend thinks they're sexy.what do you think?
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by wendymanda: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
Well it depends. Sometimes some people can't help it. Especially older women with children. However pot bellies are unhealthy and gross especially on young girls. The most digusting thing is when they wear tight shirts that reveals every flab. Whenever I get flabby I make sure I suck it in when I don't have time to work out and tighten it.
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2007
correction ----- guys have potbellies and women have pouches.
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by wendymanda: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
True, but some of those pouches looks like pots
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol!!!! lfmao!!!! tru tho.
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by Njoy1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
It's a Big turn off to see ladies with pot belly, they have the belly out and the butt sticking out, yuk, what an ugly sight. When they sit down the belly also sits down on their thighs. Somebody please tell 'em to lose the pot belly, there's nothing sexy about it.
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by wendymanda: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
It's a Big turn off to see ladies with pot belly, they have the belly out and the butt sticking out, yuk, what an ugly sight. When they sit down the belly also sits down on their thighs.
You know the worst when all this is accompanied by cellulite which they make worse by wearing clothes that show off those dimples. Granted all women have cellulite but wearing tight clothes worsens it.
Re: Ladies With "pot " Belly. by Macgreat(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
Goats-belly not pot bad sight indeed.
Some girls on Nland have dat bag haging above their pus. . .no wonda one get mouth call am brouches,how sad. . . .

(1) (Reply)

A Problem About Some Nlanders. / Revealed: Secret Between Illuminati And United State Of America / AMAZING!!! Is This Your Age??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.