Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It (43500 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You ought to know better than that!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

Come back to God while you still can because God still loves you.

I'd be praying for you meanwhile.

God bless.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Well no one knows what exactly he has seen in the churches of Christendom that made him believe that it's better being a traditional priest than a church member! undecided

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by sholay2011(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lovely thread. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nicely put. All those bigots from his thread should come learn how to admonish a brethren just like Paul will do.

It's a skill or should I say a gift if you want to practice this Christian religion.

Some even went as far as wishing him death undecided

Bigots!

jesusjnr2020:

You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

@MrPRevailer the bolded was what I was talking about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well no one knows what exactly he has seen in the churches of Christendom that made him believe that it's better being a traditional priest than a church member! undecided
Maybe you should read his thread.

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Maybe you should read his thread.
Maybe you should read this:

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=4643225434505617311&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
sholay2011:
Lovely thread. smiley
Thanks bro.

It's been quite a while. I trust you're doing great.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Righteousness2(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2022
The Brother/ Pastor knows that he has derailed from God.
The devil being who he is, the Father of all lies wants to make him comfortable in evil and give him a reason to leave the faith so he can destroy his soul in Hell. That is the target of the devil.

Every person who claims to be a Believer must understand that we are Pilgrims on the earth. And as a Believer, you are automatically the devil's target.

Don't let anyone derail or deceive you. Heaven is not a church or community race.
No Matter the trials, betrayals or whatever! Put your eyes on the Price. Put your eyes on GOD ALMIGHTY.

Heaven is not a bread and pizza journey. It is through trials, persecutions and all sorts that we enter heaven. Trials and tribulations and persecutions are the raw materials to solidify our faith in Christ.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by NNTR: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You ought to know better than that!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

Come back to God while you still can because God still loves you.

I'd be praying for you meanwhile.

God bless.
1 John 2:18-19
'18Dear children, the last hour is here.
You have heard that the Antichrist is coming,
and already many such antichrists have appeared.
From this we know that the last hour has come.
19These people left our churches,
but they never really belonged with us;
otherwise they would have stayed with us.

When they left, it proved that they did not belong with us.
'

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Not every so called church will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the ones who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Christians are quite selfish and weird..once it ain't their religion they threaten you with hell.. grin

Your God as other gods is a mere object and an imaginary creature.. nothing special about him..stop acting like he's any way different.. grin

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by yrex01(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
lol. allow the man rest ejor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by setobaba: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Tor
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Kvistpublishing: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by candidbabe(f): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022

Truly the end is near
The devil has short-changed him
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by chukwuibuipob: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
sad There are principality and wicked ones manipulating men.

If u dnt believe there’s no village pipu,better u believe now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
He was never a pastor in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by MrLankeeee(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Brother/ Pastor knows that he has derailed from God.
The devil being who he is, the Father of all lies wants to make him comfortable in evil so he can destroy his soul in Hell. That is the target of the devil.

Every person who claims to be a Believer must understand that we are Pilgrims on the earth. And as a Believer, you are automatically the devil's target.

Don't let anyone derail you or deceive. Heaven is not a church or community race.
No Matter the trials, betrayals or whatever! Put your eyes on the Price. Put your eyes on GOD ALMIGHTY.

Heaven is not a bread and pizza journey. It is through trials, persecutions and all sorts that we enter heaven. Trials and tribulations and persecutions are the raw materials to solidify our faith in Christ.

Can someone really derail from God??

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Connected1: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Someone switched from worshipping a foreign idol to his traditional idol and you are here condemning him and threatening him with hell fire.

Christians are troublemakers, allow others follow their religion.

If Christianity was truly the way, then we would have lesser evil than when we worshipped our Ancestral Gods, but now, it has worsen too much.

It's high time we freed ourselves of these mental slavery the Westerners and Arabians dropped us.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Looking up to God.

but be like baba earpiece for my case.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by OtemAtum: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
As Jehovah remains caged in his spiritual prison, expect more and more stuffs to come. The religion of the gullibles and the religion of the killers are crumbling down gradually. Deception is gradually paving way.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Pious101: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by umpire1st(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness will not like this at all..but everybody to what he or she believes in...las las all na scam like Tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by DSC7: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
The Devil have sworn to pervert the Faiths of Jesus Christ Believers...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Prettylima(f): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
You guys should let him be nau, if hin talk say na babalawo be him calling so be it..
Na you them call? undecided cry[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Christians are quite selfish and weird..once it ain't their religion they threaten you with hell.. grin

Your God as other gods is a mere object and an imaginary creature.. nothing special about him..stop acting like he's any way different.. grin

You again this babe?

Ok nah.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by shigishege: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth and keep off here. May I asked you, why is it that your God always allow devil to suffer us so much this way and the God will not do anything about it. Good people keep on suffering while the bads are enjoying everyday. God men keep on dying while the wicked keep living on. And you God didn't do anything about it. Shut up your dirty trashy mouth and take away your useless gospel away from here. Hypocrite.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by derecho(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
I never believed him

I checked his 2020 post here on NL and saw contradictions

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Crixxx: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
A yoruba man must do rituals or turn babalawo in this life time. Wonder where these babalawos were everytime Fulani be scrubbing their mouth on concrete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by yuzjet(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
I don't know why religious people can't respect and leave other people alone on the path of life they've chosen?

There are more than 100 religion on this planet, stop calling other people's beliefs evil. In the end, nobody knows where we'll all go after we die.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Ernesthugo(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
NO MUSLIM SHOULD BE ON THIS THREAD IF NOT OGUN KILL YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Offpoint1: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
grin One thing every religion have in common is "They don't like their members switching side"

I'm glad everyone is going to hell at the end, because to a Christian every Muslim is going to hell and to Muslims, every Christian is going hell. We're all going to hell logically.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.