Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,502 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It (43552 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
And you think that excuse is tenable before God. No perfect system anywhere, let God be your standard and not men

It's either you don't know your Bible
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Waynesteave: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
wink
BJanta:

You can join anything you like, that's your own problem.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by mohide67: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
see below
cry

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by BaddaMan: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2022
All I say is an African man going back to his roots let him be

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by SugarGirl44(f): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Why are my eyes always changing the topics?

I saw Pastor Tunde Bakare has turned babalawo.

Na wa o.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Dare24434(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Brother/ Pastor knows that he has derailed from God.
The devil being who he is, the Father of all lies wants to make him comfortable in evil and give him a reason to leave the faith so he can destroy his soul in Hell. That is the target of the devil.

Every person who claims to be a Believer must understand that we are Pilgrims on the earth. And as a Believer, you are automatically the devil's target.

Don't let anyone derail or deceive you. Heaven is not a church or community race.
No Matter the trials, betrayals or whatever! Put your eyes on the Price. Put your eyes on GOD ALMIGHTY.

Heaven is not a bread and pizza journey. It is through trials, persecutions and all sorts that we enter heaven. Trials and tribulations and persecutions are the raw materials to solidify our faith in Christ.

What is Christianity? Who brought Christianity to Africans??

Give me a logical answer, because I know and have researched deeply.

WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY Hell FIRE IS not real, what is HELL

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Tareq1105: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thanks my brother, you've done justice to the topic. I just want to admonish him to return to his maker so that He can return to him. Just like anyone that wonder away from Him, He's ever ready and willing to take back into Himself. May the Lord help him as he listens to the voice of God.

jesusjnr2020:
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You ought to know better than that!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

Come back to God while you still can because God still loves you.

I'd be praying for you meanwhile.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
OmoOshodi:
The woman you used as an example has received the alleged occultic offer secretly....she will not tell you....... I used to be a choir in the Anglican Communion church before.....when the storm started...I ran from one mountain to another fasting and praying....my wife developed an ulcer from fasting...Jesus never rescued me.....

Today my story is similar to that pastor's own....i'm a babalawo though money never come but I'm hopeful things shall get better soon

Jesus is a foreign people saviour......let us embrace our heritage.....you hypocrites and foo.ls.......jesus did not died for you....you have been brainwashed.

All your pastors ,Chief imam.....have Ifa inside their wardrobe....

All your leaders President, Governors, Senators,Judges etc.....run to babalawo whenever they have a crisis.

Ifa talked about Jesus in Owonrin'sogbe

I wish I could like your comment a billion times. The emboldened is nothing but absolute truth.

I have been to an Ifa Priest before about 10years ago where I saw a Pastor donning a face cap to disguise his identity. It was after the bastard left that the Ifa priest told us that the man is a G. O of a new Pentecostal church.

I met another elderly Ifa Priest (who was around 85years old at the time) in 2015. He was from Ode Irele in Ondo State. He confirmed that Enoch Adeboye of Redeem has “Ifa” and his Ifa is kept at Ogere.

I do not know if there’s God or not but I AM VERY CERTAIN THAT THE SUPREME CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS NEITHER THE CHRISTIAN NOR THE ISLAMIC “STUPID” GODS - because I can do better than both of them combined by hiding my inadequacies without anybody finding out.

Lastly, I leave you with one of my best quotes below:

”Men are so simple of mind and so much dominated by their immediate needs that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived.”

Now, listen to me attentively, any cursed bastard that quotes my comment to insult me or to say any gibberish in order to fight for or defend their stupid gods; the flaming javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale and the double-edged axe of Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina will strike, obliterate & annihilate all of them into ashes including all their family members up to their 9th generation.

I bring greetings to all of you from Ijebu. Wishing you a blissful un-Democracy day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oza200:

Well I see more of this coming. Especially from perceived Christians such as this pastor turning away from their faith. If you critically watch and analyze the body language of both Christians and Muslims of this modern era and the way they behave and act, you will not but begin to wonder where they are getting their doctrines from. For example, how would a pastor focus his sermon majorly on wealth and miracle ALERTS and relegate the core message of salvation on the pulpit? - Jesus commanded his followers in Mark 16:15 to go and preach the gospel to the world. And Paul also talked about the importance of preaching the gospel in 2 Timothy 4:2; I see majority of traditional worshipers making it to the kingdom of God at the end. Not every of these new generation Pastors and GOs will make it to "Heaven". I am a Christian and I daily pray that God help me to continually do his will. So, think about this before all you holier than thou on this platform will call for my head. Jesus Christ had said it in Matthew 7: 21-24 smiley smiley
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
24“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock).

There is still room for repentance. Let us all amend our ways unto God now!
You have a valid point I must say.

A big AMEN to your prayer!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tareq1105:
Thanks my brother, you've done justice to the topic. I just want to admonish him to return to his maker so that He can return to him. Just like anyone that wonder away from Him, He's ever ready and willing to take back into Himself. May the Lord help him as he listens to the voice of God.

Amen! Thank you.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by toprealman: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks.

I am not spitting fire, lol, but the truth.

The truth is that it's not the Will of God that anyone perishes but that all come to repentance.

I'm already praying for him as I said.

God bless you.
And this will of God is deeper than mortals. Doe it make sense for a prophet to be told to go marry a harlot?
One thing I like about the young man is his straight forwardness. People like him always end up as great men.
I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
deflover:

truly u don't know the word of God

do have a nice day

Lmao grin

I read both of y'all interaction and you're no different from the Islamic extremist. If by chance you're a Muslim extremist, it is your type that will stone, beat and burn grin

Someone is saying there's chance for repentance but you said no grin

Is that not mental sickness or how Christ like is what you spew undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by MrLankeeee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
BJanta:

Hebrews 10 : 26-31

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Heb 10:26‭-‬31 NKJV

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by MrLankeeee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

Of Course so many have derailed , departed and denied JESUS.

How, I want to know
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
toprealman:

And this will of God is deeper than mortals. Doe it make sense for a prophet to be told to go marry a harlot?
One thing I like about the young man is his straight forwardness. People like him always end up as great men.
I come in peace!
Great men also end up in hell.

Jesus said, "except you repent, you shall all likewise perish", so like I said earlier, it's not the Will of God that any man perishes, including the babalawo, but anyone who doesn't repent shall perish.

That's the Gospel truth whether we like it or not.

I also care about him that's why I created this thread.

God bless.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by deebrownneymar: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You ought to know better than that!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

Come back to God while you still can because God still loves you.

I'd be praying for you meanwhile.

God bless.
I read that pastor's story and it was clear it’s all about the hustle.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
israel90:
your children will know no peace before your own eye for referring to a whole God as ordinary imaginary

Wow you just stoned her, beat her and burned her. Just like those guys did to Deborah in Sokoto undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Samuelriano1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Christians are quite selfish and weird..once it ain't their religion they threaten you with hell.. grin

Your God as other gods is a mere object and an imaginary creature.. nothing special about him..stop acting like he's any way different.. grin

it is still better than been kidnapped and forced into another religion, n when u refuse, de behead you and call u infidels
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by ufotunang: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
I do not support him to been a babalawo...but even if he is a pastor does not stop him from serving the devil..so it depends on the person...we have pastors serving the devil...had you not heard of fake pastors, fake prophets... that does fake miracles, deceive church members collect money and enrich themselves, some fake pastors go into ritual killings to acquire powers to do fake miracles..., fake prophets do fake prophecies to deceive one to collect money,.. fake pastors and prophets sleep with barren women and deceive them that the holy Spirit said that they should sleep with them so they can have children....All this ones are committing sins and serving the devil and not doing what God and the Bible told them to do...so pastor work is about self discipline, self control and not to fall into the temptations of the devil
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by kelvindj98: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Designllensis:

If you don't believe in God why can't you go and sit down and face whatever you believe in. Why are you always on christian threads dancing like a madman in the market square... you're shameless and lack wisdom.
Na your father get nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by GoodIsGod: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well no one knows what exactly he has seen in the churches of Christendom that made him believe that it's better being a traditional priest than a church member! undecided

Pharisees are better than you Jehovah's witnesses.
You have been brainwashed by Watch Tower to believe your sect is the only true religion on earth. Many of you will be surprised when you are not part of the 144,000 and did not make paradise at the same time.

Holier than thou has ever been your character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Blue86(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it were the muslims, and you turned babalawo, or whatever, you would have been beheaded or burnt alive.

But see the Christian way, rebuke, correction. and, " Will be praying for you."
Not, "we will behead you and burn you infidel!"

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by GoodIsGod: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Maybe you should read this:

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=4643225434505617311&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

And so what?
He was treated as though he never existed. He needed help but didn't get it from them.
Are you saying if a Jehovah's witness approaches his kingdom hall for financial help and he could not get it, he is justified if he leaves his brethren and becomes a Babalawo.
You guys are so full of hatred for other christians to the extent that you'll rather take side with an Idol worshiper than them.
You are ignorantly hateful in your kingdom halls.

Watch Tower Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by atheistconverta: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
clericuzzio:

Oga Jesusjnr,
Who are you to judge him? You people behave as if you know God but you know nothing about him.
If you like type this trash on Facebook, propagate it on Twitter or sponsor it on radio stations, you are still ignorant of the knowledge of God. So keep your fucking and senseless opinion to your fucking self
Sorry for your pain whatever it is but it's not the Op that caused it. Go for check up to find out what and where it hurts you, so you don't suffer heart attack for something else thinking it was the Op that caused it.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by toprealman: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Great men also end up in hell.

Jesus said, "except you repent, your shall all likewise perish", so like I said earlier, it's not the Will of God that any man perishes, including the babalawo, but anyone who doesn't repent shall perish.

That's the Gospel truth whether we like it or not.

I also care about him that's why I created this thread.

God bless.
Let God decide. When you guys make it a priority to condemn people to hell fire I know exactly you level of spirituality.
Great men as used in this context is a plus to God's agenda!
A true disciple is a great person.....stay on the topic.
The same pastors that made the young man backslide may be threatening people with hell message. God loves all and wants all to gather for the feast in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by PlanktonX: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Maybe you should read this:

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=4643225434505617311&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

How can you choose to become one toe with the occultic just because humans like yourself treated you badly in church!!!

Do you actually know who those human in church are? Some are not even for God but to hide amongst the saint to lure, deceive, coarse or oppress the saint to choose the devil.

Well, live is about a decision, but if truly the man was a pastor and knew God, he wouldn't dare to choose the satan.

Jesus, a name that they dread so much in the occultic and marine world.
Jesus is LORD

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Halo22: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Religion since creation has been the issue of man and yet some people won't learn. Anyways, everyone according to his or her belief.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
toprealman:

Let God decide. When you guys make it a priority to condemn people to hell fire I know exactly you level of spirituality.
Great men as used in this context is a plus to God's agenda!
A true disciple is a great person.....stay on the topic.
The same pastors that made the young man backslide may be threatening people with hell message. God loves all and wants all to gather for the feast in heaven.
I quoted what Jesus said my friend, so If you have an issue with what Jesus said Himself or us saying what He said as He commanded us to do to men, then your issue is with Him not with us.

We must do what He commanded us to do regardless, which is to preach His Gospel to the world. If you are truly of Him you would do what He says and also be preaching His Word, not be discouraging those obey His Word.

By the way, if you actually saw the post, you'd see where I spoke about the issue he had with that church. If you also check my threads, you'd also see the ones I made when the pastors of the same church were sacked, so don't speak what you know nothing of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Slynation(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Christians are quite selfish and weird..once it ain't their religion they threaten you with hell.. grin

Your God as other gods is a mere object and an imaginary creature.. nothing special about him..stop acting like he's any way different.. grin
You try rest abeg...I have never seen anybody arguing online that there is no Devil or calling Devil an imaginary being, but are always quick to jump and attack anything related to God and call him an imaginary being...

Simply put, You all are just anti-christ ni..!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Slynation(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Connected1:
Someone switched from worshipping a foreign idol to his traditional idol and you are here condemning him and threatening him with hell fire.

Christians are troublemakers, allow others follow their religion.

If Christianity was truly the way, then we would have lesser evil than when we worshipped our Ancestral Gods, but now, it has worsen too much.

It's high time we freed ourselves of these mental slavery the Westerners and Arabians dropped us.
Free yourself and leave others...!!

Stop attacking the things of God if you can't attack Devil as well...!! You will never call Devil imaginary being because you all also believe there is a cult called Illuminati but form attack dogs when it involves God and the Church

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.