Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It (43554 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Zinpat: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
May God draw him back to himself in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Zinpat: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
From his post, to him, he saw being a pastor as a job not a calling or service to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by REALretep(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You ought to know better than that!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

Come back to God while you still can because God still loves you.

I'd be praying for you meanwhile.

God bless.
Nice post

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by deflover(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lmao grin

I read both of y'all interaction and you're no different from the Islamic extremist. If by chance you're a Muslim extremist, it is your type that will stone, beat and burn grin

Someone is saying there's chance for repentance but you said no grin

Is that not mental sickness or how Christ like is what you spew undecided

u can insult me all u want
but i am speaking the truth
why do u think u are asked to deny Christ
to get some things

to u i am an extremist
but its ok
u are all cherry picking Christains

yet Jesus said the unpardonable sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit
but its ok
do have a nice day
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Akharmony: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aloy of pastor serving under a particular ministry are like tamed human being... you see what is wrong you dare not talk..Most of them are in serious bandage. . How is Baba Alawo a devil? if his work is good then he is a good man

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zinpat:
May God draw him back to himself in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Connected1: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Slynation:
Free yourself and leave others...!!

Stop attacking the things of God if you can't attack Devil as well...!! You will never call Devil imaginary being because you all also believe there is a cult called Illuminati but form attack dogs when it involves God and the Church
Have you seen where illuminati members go into the streets to tell people they will kill them if they don't join them or they will go to hell.

I am not in support of them, but christians should allow others rest, they come to your place everyday to preach to you and when you chase them they call you possessed.

Make una allow people live their lives, christians real attitudes was revealed during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by RussellRutherfo: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well no one knows what exactly he has seen in the churches of Christendom that made him believe that it's better being a traditional priest than a church member! undecided

The Jehovah witness Cult Organization Publisher.
More people need to know of the pit of lies in the Jehovah witness organization which is worse than whatever purported ones in the "Christendom".

The People need to also know of many Jehovah witnesses who have left the cult to become Pedophiles, Atheists, etcetera. Stop throwing mud at "Christendom".

Your satanic false cult organization has a far worst history of lies.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by RussellRutherfo: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
OmoOshodi:
The woman you used as an example has received the alleged occultic offer secretly....she will not tell you....... I used to be a choir in the Anglican Communion church before.....when the storm started...I ran from one mountain to another fasting and praying....my wife developed an ulcer from fasting...Jesus never rescued me.....

Today my story is similar to that pastor's own....i'm a babalawo though money never come but I'm hopeful things shall get better soon

Jesus is a foreign people saviour......let us embrace our heritage.....you hypocrites and foo.ls.......jesus did not died for you....you have been brainwashed.

All your pastors ,Chief imam.....have Ifa inside their wardrobe....
All your leaders President, Governors, Senators,Judges etc.....run to babalawo whenever they have a crisis.

Ifa talked about Jesus in Owonrin'sogbe

The kind of lies that these adopted children of Satan like you are spitting is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by RussellRutherfo: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

And so what?
He was treated as though he never existed. He needed help but didn't get it from them.
Are you saying if a Jehovah's witness approaches his kingdom hall for financial help and he could not get it, he is justified if he leaves his brethren and becomes a Babalawo.
You guys are so full of hatred for other christians to the extent that you'll rather take side with an Idol worshiper than them.
You are ignorantly hateful in your kingdom halls.

Watch Tower Zombies

He shared you a link and you left him like that. Granted you don't know of their many cult lies.

Go to jwfacts.com to see a basic introduction to the Jehovah witness history of lies.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Africanamania: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Young Man, you are too young to fail God. After your walk with Him, except you are not truly born again.my advice to you,go before God for forgiveness and don't be strong headed.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Righteousness2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Humble yourself and Submit to God so HE will Remove the log from your eyes..
JoyousFurnitire:

It's either you don't know your Bible
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by phemmyfour: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

It's either you don't know your Bible
illiterate

Even Adam using Eve as an excuse wasn't tenable before God. He was punished for going against God's instructions
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Going about doing his ancestor's business kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by lanresord: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
This man will not regret anything Mr man

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Slynation(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Connected1:

Have you seen where illuminati members go into the streets to tell people they will kill them if they don't join them or they will go to hell.

I am not in support of them, but christians should allow others rest, they come to your place everyday to preach to you and when you chase them they call you possessed.

Make una allow people live their lives, christians real attitudes was revealed during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Oh...I'm not in support of this, This type is really somehow tho, especially when they start forcing someone to their church....Lol

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by cho25bc(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

This is my response to the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7158807/why-resigned-job-pastor-winners

This is not intended to judge or condemn you, but to tell you the truth so the truth would make you free.

Being a former pastor, you should already know that the thief never comes to a man except to steal, kill and destroy him.

You already know what happened to mankind in the beginning when they chose to believe the lies of the devil instead of the Truth of God. It was the worst single decision mankind ever made, as humanity is yet grappling with the damning repercussions of such actions up til this very day.

I don't have any qualms with you resigning from your position in Winners' Chapel over poor treatment from your superiors there. You're not the first to do so, as many Winner's Chapel pastors have also complained about similar issues, including some pastors who were sacked not too long ago, to show it's indeed an area of concern the leaders of the church need to look into.

But turning from a pastor to a babalawo because some voices you knew very well were of the devil, were speaking to you and telling you that you're a babalawo by design? Haba!

You aren't the first person the devil would tell such lies to and you wouldn't be the last.

A neighbor of mine had suffered much more than you in the hands of the devil. She almost died herself on several occasions because of demonic attacks. They also tried to kill her newborn son.

She was told severally, that she was supposed to take the place of her late dad who was an occultist even though he repented before his death.

Once, on her way back from market last year, inside a commercial bus, they appeared and started talking to her from behind that she'd be fine and promised her many things, if she accepts to become one of them, but she still rejected their offer and told them, "NO"!

She knew that even though she was yet suffering, that it would be like moving from frying pan to fire considering what happened to her dad at the end, so she held firm.

Today, she's already reaping the rewards of her decision to reject Satan, as God healed and delivered her, and has begun to use her to serve the real purpose of her life, after she's started taking her spiritual life more seriously, which is to draw men to Himself.

It's not been easy and straightforward because the devil would always try to frustrate and discourage anyone who decides to serve God's purpose for her life, but God has proven Himself faithful and strong to her that she's grateful to Him and also encouraging others to do same.

So gentleman, you made a big mistake to fall for the lies of the devil about you.

You're not a Babalawo by design. It's a lie from the pit of hell, because you're meant to serve God with your life not the devil.

Do not be deceived by how things might seem presently because, trust me, you're surely going to regret this your decision at some point. I hope it's not too late for you to correct it by then though.

God bless.

You get time sha. Let him be in peace. He has chosen his path
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by DeGLORIOUS: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
jrusky:
He was never a pastor in the first place.
I don't think you should think so because the devil is like a hunter. When a hunter goes hunting, he aims for a big catch. It is only when he did not get a big catch that he make do with the smaller animals.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Abcruz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

@Beosten

He that has ear let him hear!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by kabillionaire(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are naive concerning this world we live in.
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Happened: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by k2money(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
OmoOshodi:
The woman you used as an example has received the alleged occultic offer secretly....she will not tell you....... I used to be a choir in the Anglican Communion church before.....when the storm started...I ran from one mountain to another fasting and praying....my wife developed an ulcer from fasting...Jesus never rescued me.....

Today my story is similar to that pastor's own....i'm a babalawo though money never come but I'm hopeful things shall get better soon

Jesus is a foreign people saviour......let us embrace our heritage.....you hypocrites and foo.ls.......jesus did not died for you....you have been brainwashed.

All your pastors ,Chief imam.....have Ifa inside their wardrobe....
All your leaders President, Governors, Senators,Judges etc.....run to babalawo whenever they have a crisis.

Ifa talked about Jesus in Owonrin'sogbe
Ifá àgbè wá Ọrunmila atun tí wá ṣe
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2022
cho25bc:

You get time sha. Let him be in peace. He has chosen his path
Such shows a lack of care for the Lord's sheep.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by Testimony1988(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2022
He was not a genuine Pastor, he should know as Christians, persecutions, trials and temptations will surely come our way, it's those who stand firm that are genuine Christians, but to him, he was not able to stand just like Adam and Eve, he should have learnt from the story of Job who stood firm despite the accusations of his three friends and even his wife persecuted him.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by chaloskyx: 2:17am On Jun 13, 2022
What a babalawo lied once and ant to crucify him ? Pastors who lie every sunday what should we now do to them

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by clericuzzio(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
atheistconverta:
Sorry for your pain whatever it is but it's not the Op that caused it. Go for check up to find out what and where it hurts you, so you don't suffer heart attack for something else thinking it was the Op that caused it.

You are delusional. So someone doesn't have a choice to follow any path he or she desires.

Mulato

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by atheistconverta: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
clericuzzio:

You are delusional. So someone doesn't have a choice to follow any path he or she desires.

Mulato
So it's now wrong to advise someone who made a wrong choice? It's only an Antichrist that would think such a thing and be attacking those who do so. You would also attack Jesus if He were here as the Pharisees did to Him for correcting them.

Modified: Sorry for taking you seriously. I never knew you were an agent of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by cho25bc(f): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Such shows a lack of care for the Lord's sheep.

He chose his path, let him be. If you want to find him as a lost sheep, reach out to him in private. You dont have to create a thread for him here.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
cho25bc:

He chose his path, let him be. If you want to find him as a lost sheep, reach out to him in private. You dont have to create a thread for him here.
I have already reached him how I feel it's best to do that considering he came out publicly and via a thread himself to announce it, so it's up to him to decide if to heed it or not.

As for you, I'm also going to use this opportunity to publicly reach out to you and tell you to repent if you haven't done so already, so you don't also perish.

So hopefully, i've used one stone to catch two birds. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.