Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (380 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Jeon(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Em222:
 I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

Are you really trolling for fun?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by RepoMan007: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
You mean a sugar mama.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Then go to CWO meeting venue.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by airminem(f): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Smellisperm What are you bringing to the table? Look at this SIMP-LE op parasite

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school / Happyhome Foodstuffs Abuja / German Used Irons For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.