Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. (617 Views)

Pray For Me I'm Terribly Sick. / Useful Herbs For Sexual Problems...weak erection, premature ejaculation & ED / Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Dorwadora(f): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening

Please, anyone, kindly prescribe herbs that I can boil for my fever. From May 2 till today June 8 I've been sick 3 times within the 2 months.

I already treated Malaria and Typhoid with the help of one mummy chemist. The second time they told me it's measles, now I don't even know what it is cus I did not bother to go to the chemist.

I'm having headache, terrible one, when I raise my head it strikes me hard, I'm sweating and I'm feeling cold. Goosebumps all over my body plus dizziness whenever I stand up. I'm running temperature, "pajapaja" is attacking my hands and legs, my back, waist and my legs are aching me. My skin feels torn. All my skin is paining me and my sweat smell unusual.

My brother helped me to cook some herbs today.

June12, Bitterleaf, Basil, pawpaw leaf, moringa, and some mango tree bark. I drank it and I felt better. The pain reduced.

Hence,why I can type a bit.

Please can anyone prescribe and describe herbs I can cook to cover myself and drink out of it.

Please help me
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Machinegun91(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agbo
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by LadyRosa(f): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Go for comprehensive test.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Jeon(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:

pawpaw leaf, moringa, lemongrass, lime , butter pear left, grape, unripe pineapple or pineapple back cashew leaf, mango leaf, guava left, water from pap [akamu water ].

also go for test.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by YeyeGbami: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na test go tell you wetin dey do you, if you think say na fever wey e b say na something else nko.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dora have you gone for pregnancy test? grin
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Dorwadora(f): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Dora have you gone for pregnancy test? grin
Yes.... That was the first thing I checked. I'm not pregnant.

YeyeGbami:
Na test go tell you wetin dey do you, if you think say na fever wey e b say na something else nko.
I can't do that till I get home sir... My school health center is closed.

Jeon:

also go for test.
Thanks for the suggestion Jeon.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Bahamas95(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok, get well soon.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by onome2013: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Did you use the agbo prepared for you to cover, bath before drinking it. You have to do that for some days and you will get well. We just decided to trash every tradomedical things God blessed us with.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why not go home to your parents?

Then visit the medics instead of "mummy chemist", because that's the right thing to do after 3 days of ineffective prescribed drugs.

Be fine.
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by Vickho: 3:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening

Please, anyone, kindly prescribe herbs that I can boil for my fever. From May 2 till today June 8 I've been sick 3 times within the 2 months.

I already treated Malaria and Typhoid with the help of one mummy chemist. The second time they told me it's measles, now I don't even know what it is cus I did not bother to go to the chemist.

I'm having headache, terrible one, when I raise my head it strikes me hard, I'm sweating and I'm feeling cold. Goosebumps all over my body plus dizziness whenever I stand up. I'm running temperature, "pajapaja" is attacking my hands and legs, my back, waist and my legs are aching me. My skin feels torn. All my skin is paining me and my sweat smell unusual.

June12, Bitterleaf, Basil, pawpaw leaf, moringa, and some mango tree bark. I drank it and I felt better. The pain reduced.

Please can anyone prescribe and describe herbs I can cook to cover myself and drink out of it.

Please help me
go to any Federal hospital near you and ask for anti retroviral drug. What you're seeing there are symptoms of HIV and it's obvious you have been infected due to having multiple sexual partners.
Don't kill yourself HIV is not a death sentence
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by muheeb01(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening

Please help me
Get ewe sepeleba,dongoyaro,ewuro and efinrin,get those one first,cook and cover yourself and drink also...let me know the progress when you do that or dm my whatsapp in my signature
Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by kianpalmer56262: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022
How to get rid of peeling skin?

1 Like

Re: Help! Kindly Prescribe Herbs For Fever. I'm Terribly Unwell. by rjeansb96: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
kianpalmer56262:
How to get rid of peeling skin?

There are a few things you can do to help, but peeling skin can be a frustrating issue to deal with. Make sure you are first utilizing the appropriate items. Second, stay away from heat sources like the sun. Read more https://christybrinkleyskincare.com/how-to-get-rid-of-peeling-skin/

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Fast Remedy Can I Use To Cure Stroke! / Foods You Should Not Eat Late At Night / What Are The Dangers Of Engaging In Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.