Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku (51747 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by shuttox: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Same way you didn't trust Northerners to nominate Tinubu. Just chill ....
Primary and main election no be the same

I go take your money vote for you at primaries and choose who to vote on main election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by javaguru: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
One thing is for sure next year, it is going to be TOUGH!!

Peter Obi will come third because he can't spend with these guys and Labour party political structure is nothing when compared to the other two..

If a sitting vice President can lose to Jagaban, who's Peter Obi??.
result go shock u
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by smile11s(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.

PDP will not waste the VP on SW. it’s not their stronghold especially when you have Tinubu running. How can you tell APC supporters in SW not yo vote for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Juanmike(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:

Peter Obi will come third because he can't spend with these guys and Labour party political structure is nothing when compared to the other two..

You never can tell, People power!!!.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Bayyajidda(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!

Stop mentioning SE in your silly analysis.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by juman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Likelihood that apc would control oyo state in next election.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ProfLogan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
kennyz247:

kwankoso is also a major contender in d north too

Agreed but let's be realistic, majority of the North will back Atiku
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by hayzed19(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
The post is funny to me ni.
E go surprise them if oyo go to Tinubu.
tesppidd:
grin grin

This is savage wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ProfLogan(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Adexxi:
Who told you entire SW is backing Tinubu cool all this baby analyst self, SW remain no ground for any politician , it same pattern we will still deliver our votes

It seems you have not seen the numbers of SW states Tinubu secured for Buhari in the last two general elections plus the number of SW governors that stepped down for him yesterday??

Why am I even talking to a novice?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by maxzzo1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I love Wike because of his wickedness
U think Wike is wicked like u....fa fa fa fowl in Zebrudaya's voice....datz if u even understand sef
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Oluwademilade: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.

I don't think South west will divide their vote by voting Seyi Makinde as VP over Tinubu as President
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Goodness10(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are left between two thieves. Either you choose the one in the right or left. But choose wisely. They all want to sell Nigeria to their shelf

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Goodness10(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are left between two thieves. Either you choose the one in the right or left. But choose wisely. They all want to sell Nigeria to their self
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Me a novice No pass your boundary else u go collect wotowoto
Now, yoruba votes is always 45/55 % . Abi na Aboki I dey follow argue ni undecided Only a daft don't know this, Yorubas are not moved who become president, why don't we we vote for obj then? I don't want to go much into history with you
ProfLogan:

It seems you have not seen the numbers of SW states Tinubu secured for Buhari in the last two general elections plus the number of SW governors that stepped down for him yesterday??

Why am I even talking to a novice?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Tomek09(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

E go shock you grin

Not in this case! If you know the structure on ground for Tinubu in that region, you won't even say that. Even Southwest PDP card-carrying members don dey align since morning.

Una go see show for 2023 grin
No matter how una inflate votes for SouthWest, it won't make any changes.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ponishah: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
That is their choice
It's also our choice..
Tinubu must collect for this election, wotowoto
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by duro4chang(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
ponishah:

It's also our choice..
Tinubu must collect for this election, wotowoto
What is this one saying?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by BigBrother9ja: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Atiku all the way!!!!!!
Yahoo master grin
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Biafra kingdom
We stand on your mandate
not really necessary to display your foolishness
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by emilo2bad: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!
childish analysis
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ProfLogan(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Adexxi:
Me a novice No pass your boundary else u go collect wotowoto
Now, yoruba votes is always 45/55 % . Abi na Aboki I dey follow argue ni undecided Only a daft don't know this, Yorubas are not moved who become president, why don't we we vote for obj then? I don't want to go much into history with you

It's only Agbero that talk like that. *Spit*
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Your father be Agbero sad
ProfLogan:

It's only Agbero that talk like that. *Spit*
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tell us more how we take dey align since morning
FuckOsuPigs:

E go shock you grin

Not in this case! If you know the structure on ground for Tinubu in that region, you won't even say that. Even Southwest PDP card-carrying members don dey align since morning.

Una go see show for 2023 grin
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stop putting nonsense on public space, oyo state still remain stronghold of pdp , I won't be surprise if Atiku wins there. Makinde audio bring out your video governor, nonsense with ingredients, Apc remain dead in oyo state , you are free to quote me for more wotowoto kiss
Carlyboi:

Keep overrating GSM or cellular he ain’t splitting no votes in the SW he can’t even split votes in Oyo state or Ibadan where I’m at...plus our audio governor would pass that’s if he’s smart tho...he has a good shout for a 2nd term he won’t jettison that for an uncertain errand boy VP role unless he’s very dumb tho!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
For your mind , when he is so desperate for his party to return to center. Then why did he follow other governors there Stop putting nonsense on public space undecided
Kay25:
Seyi no go work for atiku. .
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by pyro10(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you.....
+
Instead of getting free PVC why can't we get free Guns cool cool, Nigeria will have peace
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by einsteino(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2022
deepwater:
Obi is going back to pdp
Call me when that is done

I believe so too.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Carlyboi(m): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Stop putting nonsense on public space, oyo state still remain stronghold of pdp , I won't be surprise if Atiku wins there. Makinde audio bring out your video governor, nonsense with ingredients, Apc remain dead in oyo state , you are free to quote me for more wotowoto kiss

You’re a simple minded dolt...whose reasoning and cognitive ability isn’t as high as that of some pre-school kids!You are not worthy of my intellectual exchange you’re beneath it!

And dummy i ain’t no political jobber and ass licker like you...so next time look before you leap and yeah makinde is an audio governor lol you can jump off a cliff if you’re so pained about my assertion but in the meantime Fvck right off!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Bravospiff: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2022
hayzed19:
SM as VP.
He will only split vote in oyo
I laugh in Swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy
2023 poll will silent all this noise about Tinubu winning the election,
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Caseless: 3:13am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Seyi will be mad to leave what's in hand to go for what he's not sure of.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Stallione(m): 4:41am On Jun 09, 2022
YoungLionken:

With God, impossibility will be possible. Nigerians are nolonger voting party, rather candidate. Besides this election will be full of surprises, we now have prominent igbo, hausa and yoruba candidates, every zone will vote for there own. Our block vote is for peter obi down east. Asap.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Adexxi(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2022
I repeat your father kiss take a sniper if you don't like it
Carlyboi:

You’re a simple minded dolt...whose reasoning and cognitive ability isn’t as high as that of some pre-school kids!You are not worthy of my intellectual exchange you’re beneath it!

And dummy i ain’t no political jobber and ass licker like you...so next time look before you leap and yeah makinde is an audio governor lol you can jump off a cliff if you’re so pained about my assertion but in the meantime Fvck right off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.