Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP (25555 Views)

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / Obaseki Has Emptied Edo State Treasury – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Gamesmart: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Basicend:

Right bro. . PDP is rotten corrupt. . But I don't like Tinubu either. So sad for Nigeria. .

Right!

Tinubu is a crook!

But if I have to choose between two crooks, I would rather pick a crook that I have seen a bit of delivery from (Tinubu), than a bastard crook that did nothing but enrich himself (Atiku).

I know foolish Nigerians would only pick from these 2 anyway.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by ADBA3005(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

But if i may ask who is more desperate?

Tinubu who has been helping other people to contest for president and this is his first attempt or their Atiku who has become a serial contestant?

Don't mind the PDP and its sympathisers; it greatly pains the party Jagaban has emerged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by ADBA3005(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
Very true.... I wonder why yorubas allowed a third to represent them... Osibanjo would haave been better .

Tinubu is Naija biggest problem to democracy

Please, keep quiet! We're much contended with BAT, as if this dispensation, thsn sny other person. And, Tinubu, by His grace, shall win and be Nigerian President come 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by CHAQUR: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sorry Nigerians if the emergence of BAT has gotten you disappointed in the SW. We only found ourselves in a situation similar to being in your car driving home with your three sons (a lawyer, a doctor and a popular stubborn city bad boy nigga of a son) while being harassed by area boys (touts) on the street.... Which of your son would you allow to talk to the tout...?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by EBEk101(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

Tinubu who has been helping other people to contest for president and this is his first attempt or their Atiku who has become a serial contestant?

So you are saying they should use a country of over 200 million people to compensate him, not minding if he has what it take to drive a twenty first century economy because he helped some people reach their political goals ?
PETER OBI is the way forward
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by IDIOTmoderators: 1:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
Well said. What he is looking for, he will not even get it. Waste of time and resources. A man does not know the full meaning of PVC wants to be president ooo.
What is your Atiku looking for? Your Atiku has stolen all the collective wealth of Nigeria when he was Vice President.
Both Tinubu and Atiku are the same, in fact Atiku is the worst.... Tinubu has helped his party and people your Atiku is even more desperate, a serial contestant. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by IDIOTmoderators: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
Very true.... I wonder why yorubas allowed a third to represent them... Osibanjo would haave been better .

Childish talk... Una go just open mouth waaaaaaa... No sense, no thinking no reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by 9jaTalks(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Caseless: 2:53am On Jun 09, 2022
sotall:
cool

Imagine someone that brought a disaster in 2015 who took Nigeria backwards still wants to become the president.

you guys now accept he's instrumental to Buhari's emergence?

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Caseless: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2022

His failure to express empathy for the victims of violence, kidnapping, mass killings and acts of terrorism, especially the recent gruesome attack in a sacred place of worship, St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Ondo State serves as a foretaste of the big cover up and harrowing experience that Nigerians will face, God forbid, should Asiwaju emerge as President in 2023.

Mumu pdp. They didn't hear he made donations to the victims of the train attack and also to those victims in Owoh.

Stupid people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Dagrace01(m): 4:21am On Jun 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

I don't understand ooo.
Atiku has been so desperate for power since 2007 while Tinubu hasn't anticipate for any political post since then.
And again I wonder who the writer is, so he's blind to see Tinubu donating 75m to victims of Owo killings or he just de ice to write what he deems fit..
Though me no get any candidate oo, but this is not a good form of criticism, its just showing the pdp's inferiority complex the more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Dagrace01(m): 4:27am On Jun 09, 2022
don't understand ooo.
Atiku has been so desperate for power since 2007 while Tinubu hasn't anticipate for any political post since then.
And again I wonder who the writer is, so he's blind to see Tinubu donating 75m to victims of Owo killings or he just decides to write what he deems fit..
Though me no get any candidate oo, but this is not a good form of criticism, its just showing the pdp's inferiority complex the more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Zion243(m): 4:35am On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:

All ApC delegates are Yoruba's.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by OYEDIPE(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are voting LP
Oga... Dey your dey.... I am voting Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2022
So is Atiku… i dont expect pdp to use this punchline

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Tzar(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2022
And Atiku who has spent almost a trillion naira since the 90’s in his quest to rule is more noble abi?!
Atiku is even worse than Tinubu as a potential treasury looter. Atiku will recover all he has spent with interest if he ever wins the presidency. Past corruption will be child’s play if Atiku ever takes over!
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by anonimi: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
PDP want Nigerians condolences for loosing the power to APC tongue

Not at all.
If you are truly a HEAD master you should know that Thiefnuibu is the biggest barawo, ole, onye ochi, gbewiri, alokolohunkigbe of Nigeria. What has he done with all the trillions revenue for Lagos since 1999? Do you know

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by anonimi: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Tzar:
And Atiku who has spent almost a trillion naira since the 90’s in his quest to rule is more noble abi?!
Atiku is even worse than Tinubu as a potential treasury looter. Atiku will recover all he has spent with interest if he ever wins the presidency. Past corruption will be child’s play if Atiku ever takes over!

Is that the looting that Bubu has done to recover the trillions he spent since 2003 in his quest to ruin our country, after Thiefnuibu's packaging of the Abacha comrade in looting
Maybe that was why Thiefnuibu and Bubu blended so well together quickly and easily. Thieves of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Ezmans: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:

but why are southern youths not celebrating tinubu emergence as APC flag bearer
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2022
frankson1:

Has Lagos money finished or he can't find the keys to Lagos state treasury undecided

We all knows the truth....if it's not national treasurey what else is he looking for
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Shikini: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Exactly
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2022
sotall:
cool

Imvagine e,Asaagine someone that brought a disaster in 2015 who took Nigeria backwards still wants to become the president.

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by membranus: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2022
So what is Atiku, a known thief, desperate for? Sainthood?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Ernesthugo(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
IF YOU KNOW TINUBU SO WELL HE DID NOTHING IN LAGOS RATHER CREATED A CHAOS WE CALL TOUTS ALL THE FORMIDABLE STRUCTURES ARE ALL MADE UNDER FASHOLA,IT WAS HIS LEGACY,TINUBU ONLY WANTS TO GET HIS HANDS ON THE NATIONAL TREASURY AKA THE OIL BLOCK IN PORTHARCOURT REASON WHY SOMEONE IN NNPC IS ALREADY QUOTING AHEAD ON TWITTER...GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Hedonini:

Between PDP and your thiefnumbu, who deserves to 'die'?

God forbids that this Lagos bandit in chief gets anywhere close to Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by MoIbrahim: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Abi o

I'm so disappointed at PDP for going so personal and petty. Nothing about their plan to fix Buhari's failure.

tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Obiworld2020: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2022
From President Buhari to Vice president, to Ahmed Lawan to Rotimi Amechi down to Yahaya Bello even to National chairman of APC, I can tell you for free that none of them is truly happy with Tinubu's victory, why because the victory is not unanimous, and can not secure them victory in the general election.

How do I know, go back to there convention videos and look at the above mentioned faces and get back to me.

It was easy for your dollars to go round the hungry delegates, can it still go round the entire nation when the time comes?

That is the question we're asking!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by FadiyayTee01(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Most people here I guess are not well politically grounded to be realistic enough and traced their steps back to history.

I am not in support of this man, outside politics, what Tinubu achieved as a youth surpasses what most of us are talking about him. Go and make your personal research about his level of Intelligence and you will stop saying gibberish about him.

You don’t have to be tarnishing other candidates’ image with lies just because you want to push your own candidate. As most of us are supporting PO, we are not doing any good to him by raining curses on others who are supporting others instead of us to pacify them with the need for our candidate and go to the grassroots that these people have already occupied to make our candidate known.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Timmi: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
bigboluet:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1534608550873407491?t=C9Qirt8V0q1l9t_u80sPDQ&s=19

Just like your candidate Atiku is desperate to make Nigeria his real estate selling everything to his cronies and friends. Go and ask Obasanjo Mr. PDP mouthpiece
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Timmi: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
anonimi:

Is that the looting that Bubu has done to recover the trillions he spent since 2003 in his quest to ruin our country, after Thiefnuibu's packaging of the Abacha comrade in looting
Maybe that was why Thiefnuibu and Bubu blended so well together quickly and easily. Thieves of a feather flock together.

Mr. Anonimi, go and ask Obasanjo or better yet, get a copy of his book and get a low down on your favorite Atiku. Atiku has been contesting with the hope of getting the President so that he can finish what Obasanjo did not allow him to finish - which is to turn Nigeria into his own real estate and sell her off to his cronies and friends. He has done it before but was checkmated by OBJ, and now he wants to finish it.
With him in power, the BH, jihardists will have a free reign over Nigeria. Has he ever condemned any massacre of innocent Christians before?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by anonimi: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Timmi:
Mr. Anonimi, go and ask Obasanjo or better yet, get a copy of his book and get a low down on your favorite Atiku. Atiku has been contesting with the hope of getting the President so that he can finish what Obasanjo did not allow him to finish - which is to turn Nigeria into his own real estate and sell her off to his cronies and friends. He has done it before but was checkmated by OBJ, and now he wants to finish it.
With him in power, the BH, jihardists will have a free reign over Nigeria. Has he ever condemned any massacre of innocent Christians before?

Obasanjo's pains are understandable and his opinion on Atiku are worthless to knowledgeable people, but gold dust to Thiefnuibu's area boys who he failed to school with enough teachers in government establishments.

G1STMORE:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo knelt down for then Vice President Atiku Abubakar in his desperate bid to secure the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2003 poll, according to Professor Wole Soyinka.

The revelation came yesterday as the Nobel laureate gave a rare insight into the high-stake lobbying and negotiations that preceded the PDP’s presidential primaries in which Atiku was highly favoured to win at the expense of his then boss Obasanjo.

Besides, Soyinka spoke on how genuine efforts by Chief Bola Ige to reposition the energy sector as Power Minister between 1999 and 2000 were sabotaged by Obasanjo.

Soyinka was replying a question at a special reading session to mark the presentation of his latest book, “Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?: Gani’s Unfinished Business”, at the Freedom Park, Lagos.

Speaking at the event, Mr. Louis Odion, one-time Edo State Information Commissioner and The Nation columnist, asked the literary giant whether he believed a sensational claim last year by Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose of witnessing Obasanjo going down on his knees in Tripoli before the late President Muamar Ghaddafi in his desperate bid to secure the Libyan strongman’s support for an extension of his chairmanship of the African Union (AU), since the former Nigerian President has neither denied nor confirmed the account.

Fayose’s account was published by an Abuja-based monthly magazine, The Interview.

Ghaddafi was younger than Obasanjo. Libya is smaller in size and population compared to Nigeria.

Responding, Soyinka said he had no cause to doubt Fayose, given his knowledge of how Obasanjo did the “unthinkable” when his aspiration for a second term in office was similarly threatened in 2003.

Said he: “Before the PDP primaries in January 2003, Obasanjo got everyone he knew could reach me on the surface on the earth including Yemi Ogunbiyi and my son, to get me to help him intercede when it was clear that (Abubakar) Atiku was in a position to take his job. He knew Atiku had a lot of regard for me and calls me ‘Uncle’.”

In the now famous BBC interview few days to PDP’s 2003 primaries, Atiku had declared that he was under tremendous pressure from his supporters to contest the ticket against Obasanjo but was yet to make up his mind in what triggered panic in Obasanjo’s camp.

“The pressure was intense,” the literary giant recounted. “Of course, I could not have knelt before Atiku not to embark on a course of action that would lead to his boss’ disgrace. But I can confirm to you that Obasanjo as President knelt down before Atiku so that he would not lose his job.

“But I warned Atiku that for making Obasanjo to kneel down for you, be sure you would have to pay heavily for that. I guess my warning came to pass if you remember Atiku’s dramatic change of fortune once Obasanjo was sworn in for a second term of office.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by cornelman: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
So also ATIKU. The two of them are friends on the same mission to steal, kill and to destroy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu / Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.