Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO (9006 Views)

K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS / Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2022
stabilizer:

Ode omo yoruba leyin mejeji grin grin grin

Walahi... E stupid gannn
Ode o ni pampers I missed your comment and just saw it.

Walahi you Sabi write Yoruba gannnn.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Killerbag36:

Send me ur number I like mk ur ux enter crime section 4 nairaland.com cheesy
Nigeriaview and NL crime section go carry your pictures and news.

Continue......

You think say na mouth Dem take dey do am!

As the thing dey scratch you for body, I personally no get RIP to waste on you or advise to give you but just urge you to continue Biko....
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2022
gamechanger547:
Nigeriaview and NL crime section go carry your pictures and news.

Continue......

You think say na mouth Dem take dey do am!

As the thing dey scratch you for body, I personally no get RIP to waste on you or advise to give you but just urge you to continue Biko....

Can u prove me wrong by sending me ur phone number if you get mind
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Killerbag36:

Can u prove me wrong by sending me ur phone number if you get mind
You're too dumb and stupid to be human.

Why keep talking trash?

You kept asking but not brave enough to drop your authentic number!

Anu ofia ka gi nma Zee Ching-yin.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2022
gamechanger547:

Why keep talking trash?

Sha bi u said u ve mind u keep spilling transh why no drop ur number u rush drop ur location im ve been in the ikorodo drop ur number I ask u first drop ur number so I will know u re serious please I need ur number its very important grin
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
gamechanger547:

Why keep talking trash?

I'm still waiting on ur number why not prove dat u re a man instead of ranting in a faceless forum paste ur legit number mk the put ur pix for front page i will love to clear ur doubt.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Killerbag36:

I'm still waiting on ur number why not prove dat u re a man instead of ranting in a faceless forum paste ur legit number mk the put ur pix for front page i will love to clear ur doubt.
Killerbag and gamechanger make una calm down jooor! Na ileya week we dey so…. E je bure… e je ko tan sibe. Iku o ni pa eni kankan oooo Biko … Let Love Lead !!
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 2:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

I knew you're all month and brainless, so no need for me to waste my time with you.

Anyway shoo! go play with your kindergarten classmates..

Dumbass boy..
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Sha bi u said u ve mind u keep spilling transh why no drop ur number u rush drop ur location im ve been in the ikorodo drop ur number I ask u first drop ur number so I will know u re serious please I need ur number its very important grin
With all your mouth up and down, you can't do a simple favour of dropping your authentic phone number but kept making noise with your disorder!!! No be only ikorodo na jewkorodo you dey halfwit boy...

SMH, scum of kid...
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=gamechanger547 post=114462245] With all your mouth up and down, you can't do a simple favour of dropping your authentic phone number but kept making noise with your disorder!!! No be only ikorodo na jewkorodo you dey halfwit boy...

SMH, scum of kid...[/quote

Ur mama nd papa na barstard nd u na scum born by mistake u can mk mouth it by always replying u can drop name nd location bt u no fit drop ur number I for use ur prick dance olokun nd may you be the last of ur generation olokun nd poverty be ur company for life idiot drop ur numbers if u mentioned my moniker again without dropping ur phone number u will neverend well in life coward ... grin angry angry
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Alexiiydon: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
3yga:
your father is daft
Onikure iwo oloriburuku olooorun
Eranko jati jati …. Iya e ! Oloshi
U think say I dey among una poor NL dungs
KO NI DA FUN eiye ,,, e be like say u wan die

Last night Men down eleja and omije
Na BRT run dem down nor be awka made ooo
For sagamu,,, Put call make you ask
Una go hear word for shaggy town
Lol una neva see anytin
Tonite sef dem don down another one!
Forget confra, i RICH pass you Walahi
person like you Na Jara.., if u get better work
Email me make we share better money
If e set we still dey game oooooooo
una go just Dey rant when you know say person no see your face Oga carry am for head small small ooo make you no go miswaka
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Alexiiydon: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
3yga:
just take a lol at your thread old fool
See Wetin you write
Do you have MSc? I can be reached . Let’s meet
Email me and we will see in person
I’m 100% Visible
put am for here whey yoh talk make them see am
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Alexiiydon: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
3yga:
yoruba goat ,,,,, iya e , konidafun fun iya to bi e lomo , oloriburuku Lol Na your mamma go read this long story ,,,,, you think I have time , NL na my cool spot

Awon omo to bi won o ni pe ku loju e
Wariranwo … you be yoruba Abi
Lol aladanwo… Ibon o jiji koko to koko ro
Tika tila lo n to
If you post pic tonight
If you no die this week
Make NL close … if dem born you well
people whey dem run am no Dey run mouth like tap water
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Killerbag36 post=114547310][/quote] Coward your stupidity don't seem to amaze me, Your father and forefathers are bastards and you know it.

Onye iberibe try and do the favour of dropping your authentic phone number and stop being a M.O.R.O.N for once.

Poverty is running in your blood, jobless mofo.

Ignoramus clown.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Onye Ara, continue to make mouth as you're an slowpoke with no ambition.

Stop fooling yourself around and do the needful by putting out your phone number to show you're no longer a coward make people help you wake up at the other side with you opening up your stinking mouth wide regretting.( Your pictures will be used as reason to Say No To Cultism if you don't stop fooling around and looking for trouble everywhere)

We dey advise mumu like you to Stop Cultism you no go stop, take advice to pipe low you no go pipe low but be making mouth all over the place trying to make people see you as a tough person.( Those who put in work don't make noise or better still have time for running mouth all over the place and casting themselves as many have moved to better things than Cultism).

Kid I don't have your time, continue to make mouth up and down spilling out nonsense upon nonsense.

isi ewu.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
3yga:
yoruba goat ,,,,, iya e , konidafun fun iya to bi e lomo , oloriburuku Lol Na your mamma go read this long story ,,,,, you think I have time , NL na my cool spot

Awon omo to bi won o ni pe ku loju e
Wariranwo … you be yoruba Abi
Tika tila lo n to
If you post pic tonight
If you no die this week
Make NL close … if dem born you well
e wo ni awon omo to bi ta bi to ma bi ma ku loju e.
… All that you have said or typed shall be your portion not mine ode alakisa.
Tika tila lo n to.

bi o se wi be gele ni a re be fun e..
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
gamechanger547:

Stop fooling yourself around and do the needful by putting out your phone number to show you're no longer a coward make people help you wake up at the other side with you opening up your stinking mouth wide regretting.( Your pictures will be used as reason to Say No To Cultism if you don't stop fooling around and looking for trouble everywhere)

We dey advise mumu like you to Stop Cultism you no go stop, take advice to pipe low you no go pipe low but be making mouth all over the place trying to make people see you as a tough person.( Those who put in work don't make noise or better still have time for running mouth all over the place and casting themselves as many have moved to better things than Cultism).

Kid I don't have your time, continue to make mouth up and down spilling out nonsense upon nonsense.

isi ewu.

U put phone number its sha never be well with u now I ve seen u a kid u for put ur number mk I drop ur head for 3 junction sha bi u de form hard man no worry I will trak u down soon expecting me
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

U put phone number its sha never be well with u now I ve seen u a kid u for put ur number mk I drop ur head for 3 junction sha bi u de form hard man no worry I will trak u down soon expecting me
Oloshi Omo oponu..

Why you wey be idiot no drop your true number but dey run mouth up and down? You for do people small favour by dropping it since to die terrible death dey hungry you!

Na your head dem go commot go drop for your papa house.

Me no get time as I no be bad person, but your rivals go give you wotowoto you go surprise go hell fire.

Kid with stinking mouth, If you get mind as you dey fake warrior spirit up and down, drop your true number.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
gamechanger547:
Oloshi Omo oponu..

Why you wey be idiot no drop your true number but dey run mouth up and down? You for do people small favour by dropping it since to die terrible death dey hungry you!

Na your head dem go commot go drop for your papa house.

Me no get time as I no be bad person, but your rivals go give you wotowoto you go surprise go hell fire.

Kid with stinking mouth, If you get mind as you dey fake warrior spirit up and down, drop your true number.

Lol no worry I no need number anymore to track u down u time its near trust kf
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
gamechanger547:

isi ewu.

You re nothing but a coward u can't drop ur phone number so that I will track bt u just busy showing ursef saying I should drop my number ok here its my number 09023686174 oya drop ur own now I'm in ikorodu drop it i want to call u its important please answer ur tym to die please im still waiting.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

You re nothing but a coward u can't drop ur phone number so that I will track bt u just busy showing ursef saying I should drop my number ok here its my number 09023686174 oya drop ur own now I'm in ikorodu drop it i want to call u its important please answer ur tym to die please im still waiting.
Coward with Diarrhea infected mouth, You dey set another person up for your fall. Which part of ikorodu? So na me dey show myself now no be you wey dey shout up down make person drop location, you want reason etc! fear go kill you.

Na your time to die not mine.

Just keep running towards wetin go kill you.

Crime section loading for you when your rivals or security personnels trace you one way or another .
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Lol no worry I no need number anymore to track u down u time its near trust kf
Kf kill you x2 there.

No worry fish dey chop fish at times....
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
gamechanger547:
Coward with Diarrhea infected mouth, You dey set another person up for your fall. Which part of ikorodu? So na me dey show myself now no be you wey dey shout up down make person drop location, you want reason etc! fear go kill you.

Na your time to die not mine.

Just keep running towards wetin go kill you.

Crime section loading for you when your rivals or security personnels trace you one way or another .

Oya dear drop the number na I've drop mine drop urs na
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Killerbag36: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
gamechanger547:
Kf kill you x2 there.

No worry fish dey chop fish at times....

U for drop ur real number na mk I clear ur doubt u think its to make mouth on nairaland.com drop ur number u asked me to drop mine which I did oya I drop ur number.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Killerbag36:

U for drop ur real number na mk I clear ur doubt u think its to make mouth on nairaland.com drop ur number u asked me to drop mine which I did oya I drop ur number.
"Those that the gods want to kill they first make mad"
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Killerbag36:

Oya dear drop the number na I've drop mine drop urs na
MUMU you didn't drop your own number but number for some people to take your fall.

Keep blabbing around but make you Sabi say, Oluwere wey dey kill person no dey kill person in one day.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Alexiiydon:
put am for here whey yoh talk make them see am
you don get data tonight Lol.
Na why you dey reply messages of weeks gone by ….
Donatus, Are you normal at all ?
Some people for this NL. Clowns
Walahi . Na God know when you go reply again Lol
Anyways till then. Wishing you what you wish me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested With $250,000, Gold Nuggets Worth N34 Million / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) / Fire Engulfs NNPC Depot In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.