Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Help Me With The Title Of This Fela Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me With The Title Of This Fela Song (202 Views)

Help Me With The Title Of This Fela Song / US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / J.cole Sampled Fela's Song "Gentleman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Title Of This Fela Song by thatigboman1: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
There's this song Fela sang about commotion in a bus.
One passenger say " see these people, dem be yeye people, dem be (yoruba word).
One replied, "dont call them like that, dem be my people" and commotion start etc.
I have not been able to get the title of that song.
Please, who knows should tell me the title of that song. And if the person has link for me to download it, I will appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Peru By Fire Boy Tiktok Dance Challenge #shots / "Sketch" Music By Chizonic Premier On Youtube / ​ Shaddy Racks Serves Yet Another Titled Jolly Prod By Quebeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.