Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu (10415 Views)

Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by mighty2: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu has written to congratulate the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his emergence as standard bearer of the party at its 2022 Special Convention and Presidential Primary.

Adamu had in the lead up to the exercise demonstrated open animosity towards Tinubu who he said would be severely sanctioned for publicly recalling how he (Tinubu) helped President Muhammadu Buhari to power in 2015.

The party chair had also announced Senate President Ahmad Lawan as the preferred consensus presidential aspirant of the party, a move that was fiercely resisted by critical stakeholders of the party including members of the National Working Committee NWC.

However, in a congratulatory letter to Tinubu on Wednesday night, Adamu said the emergence of the former Lagos State Governor as standard bearer of the APC has now vindicated the party’s nationalistic outlook and patriotic disposition.

He said; “I present to Your Excellency, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my compliments and those of the members of the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, in the best of traditions.

“I write on behalf of the entire membership of the All Progressives Congress to congratulate Your Excellency on the sterling victory that you recorded at the just concluded Special National Convention to emerge as the Presidential Candidate of our great Party.

“Your victory has vindicated our Party’s nationalistic outlook and patriotic posture as the Party of choice for every Nigerian. I am pleased that the Party spoke with one voice when the delegates voted overwhelmingly to nominate you as our presidential candidate.

“It is my sincere hope and prayer that our collaborative efforts between the Party’s National Secretariat and your Presidential campaign team will proceed with the shared expectations of victory at the 2023 general elections, by the grace of God.

“Please accept, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest regard”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/tinubus-victory-has-vindicated-our-partys-nationalistic-outlook-abdullahi-adamu/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Xscape1993(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
The end of the evil party is just too near.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Frigga13: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku 2023

Politics is a game

Adamu after showing his card .. change am.. now making a political statement to fool the Sophisticators

Guess Tinubu is not carried away but I know his urchins are

PDP!!

Power to the People!

North 2023

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by datola: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one too dey talk. Mr consensus.

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Gavel(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
After the failed coup

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Righthussle: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
T
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by WibusJaga: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
I would rather trust the devil than these polithiefcians. grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by kadraxkyle(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
2023 Tinubu president , MC Oluomo minister of transportation grin

Even if it to travel to Comoros i dont mind at this stage im tired if naija

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by jamalnation(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Haha
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by bilo1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
k
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Natural441(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adamu you are a toothless dog,I still dey wait for punishment wey you one give tinubu, tinubu put them on there toes
Jagaban of Africa for a reason

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Awise09(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes! We can see that.
Naija youth get your PVC ready oh and use your head 2023 is around the conner.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by mazizitonene(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
What's nationalistic here..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by chiedu7: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who are you fooling?

APC is a Fulani Centric party

We know that the north does not plan to vote in any southerner
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by bixir347: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
ACCELEREX POS AGENCY,IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRUAD AGENCY

https://www.nairaland.com/7169970/accelerex-pos-agencyis-one-biggest#113632664
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
After failing to showcase Lawan? ? ? grin
Shameless thing.

Bouillon vans have started walking and talking ke! grin Lagos will go broke settling the North I sweat!

Ganduje’s pockets are deeper than ever.

PDP don learn their lesson. Keeping quiet and working silently.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Donvictor2015: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whenever the youths are ready civilization is ready.

Whenever the youths are ready development is already ready.

Whenever the youth unite against these old-cargo oppressors jobs will be ready.

Whenever the youths realize that religion and tribalism are intentional distraction to divide and rule, ASUU strike will be history.

For now ancestors will continue to loan and loot their futures till they are ready.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Aderewah: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Current Nigeria political hierarchy

Yorubas
Fulani
Hausa
Ijaw
Ikwerre
Other Niger delta
North central
Ibos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by harmargedon: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
They'll realize how vindicated they are when I emerge the next president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Gagalo: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by bigjackass: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
If only we can coordinate ourselves to give Peter obi and the labor party a chance. Kick pdp and apc hard in the balls for once

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by blessuponetimeo: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by RillJ(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
WOW! no wonder you made him the 'Consensus Candidate,!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by IamNat: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Now he as no choice than to accept Tinubu. They said he has never lost an election, let's see if he can do the same in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Nyamuriflathead: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chairman wey mumu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by marshmonii: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ola1999:
Biko, someone should please assist a brother... I never chop since last night.... Things are quite tough for me at the moment.... Abeg... Even if na 3h... I will manage it

Acct--- two four six four four six nine three nine nine

Zenith. How u come take get data

Abeg
Re: Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu by Golan007: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
chiedu7:
Who are you fooling?

APC is a Fulani Centric party

We know that the north does not plan to vote in any southerner

What of PDP?

19 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Ministerial List By State / Which Stanza Of The National Anthem Should Be Adopted In Nigeria? / Court Orders That Alleged Nyanya Bombers Be Tried In Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.