Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Do You Send Goods To Friends And Family In The WEST? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Send Goods To Friends And Family In The WEST? (159 Views)

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Send Goods To Friends And Family In The WEST? by Maven007: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hi,
To those who regularly send/ship things(food, clothes, etc) to loved ones in the USA, I am considering sending some fabrics to the states.

I need tips regarding this.
Best and economic friendly courier company.
How to standardize the item etc.
Re: How Do You Send Goods To Friends And Family In The WEST? by sisisioge: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2022
I use Shullyfoods....check them out on IG. Fast enough and everything arrived intact....it is the cheapest I could find too. Collection at the other end was seamless too. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[ THREAD REMOVED BYUSER ] / Would You Want A Married Life Identical To Your Parents' ? / What Does A Mother Really Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.