Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please I Need Suggestions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Suggestions (867 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On Best Car To Buy For Haulage And Family Use / Suggestions For A First Time Car Owner Under With 5m / Ford Edge As A First Card ,your Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Suggestions by Rhado: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2022
@Gazzuzz and other auto gurus My Camry 03 engine makes an unpleasant noise and when I accelerate it increases. It doesn’t accelerate well also and trips off especially when I want to climb a hill. Please what could be the problem.

The engine doesn’t smoke though.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Lexusgs430: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Rhado:
@Gazzuzz and other auto gurus My Camry 03 engine makes an unpleasant noise and when I accelerate it increases. It doesn’t accelerate well also and strips off especially when I want to climb a hill. Please what could be the problem.

Start by scanning your vehicle .............

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Rhado: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Start by scanning your vehicle .............
Ok I will do that today, thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Rhado:
@Gazzuzz and other auto gurus My Camry 03 engine makes an unpleasant noise and when I accelerate it increases. It doesn’t accelerate well also and trips off especially when I want to climb a hill. Please what could be the problem.

Unpleasant noises are usually associated with poor lubrication of moving parts, and wear and tear. For this a scan tool will do you no good, good old fashioned listening by a tech and possibly stripping, will guide you to the problem.

For the other part of your query possibly a scan tool could help.

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by tripoli007(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Unpleasant noises are usually associated with poor lubrication of moving parts, and wear and tear. For this a scan tool will do you no good, good old fashioned listening by a tech and possibly stripping, will guide you to the problem.

Good day oga @gazzuzz , pls my Toyota Camry 05 , just developed a issue whenever I break for a bump or slow Moving traffic ,car goes off and when I start it , it comes up again . I have changed fuel pump,filter , air flow meter and plugs . Pls what do you suggest , the mechanics are contemplating it's the engine sensor , pls I await your kind response and help as this has become very embarrassin
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2022
tripoli007:

Good day oga @gazzuzz , pls my Toyota Camry 05 , just developed a issue whenever I break for a bump or slow Moving traffic ,car goes off and when I start it , it comes up again . I have changed fuel pump,filter , air flow meter and plugs . Pls what do you suggest , the mechanics are contemplating it's the engine sensor , pls I await your kind response and help as this has become very embarrassin

Definition?

Engine has several sensors attached to it. Some monitor temp, some monitor the number of rotations per sec on rotating parts, some monitor throttle angle position, some monitor detonation some monitor exhaust gasses etc..

99per of the time, the solution to our car problems is in changing from that stone age mechanic to a more modern one.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Rhado: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

May you always get help whenever you need one. Thank you very much for your response, I gladly appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Lexusgs430: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I think say you get special skills, to listen out for tripping engine too .......... grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I think say you get special skills, to listen out for tripping engine too .......... grin

I never resume remote witchcraft yet wink

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Rhado: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
@Gazzuzz, abeg how much is 2AZ engine?
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Rhado:
@Gazzuzz, abeg how much is 2AZ engine?

₦450k available

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestions by Rhado: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

#450k available

08033910382[/color]

Chineke!!!
My engine nor dey smoke o! Just the noise hear from it and also the mechanic said I should just change the top cylinder. And he will also open my engine and check if any part needs to be changed. Please is it necessary to buy a new engine, what are the cons of what my mechanic said.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rhado:

Chineke!!!
My engine nor dey smoke o! Just the noise hear from it and also the mechanic said I should just change the top cylinder. And he will also open my engine and check if any part needs to be changed. Please is it necessary to buy a new engine, what are the cons of what my mechanic said.

Top cylinder available. ₦80,000

(1) (Reply)

My Car Overheats Please Help / I Need A Good Mechanic In Abuja For Car Inspection / The Best New Car Engines For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.