Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tinubu's Victory... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory... (4627 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.
I could have gone for the young Osibanjo or any other option.

They have forgotten about the cases of corruption raised against him.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

Let us tell ourselves the truth.
The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by puremaker7(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.
6am you don they wail.
no peace for the haters

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by DiscoverID: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't cry me a river, cry me a lagoon.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2022
It's too early to wail, drink water and rest.

Besides, what's with Tinubu and lekki tollgate

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by MadamVanessa(f): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
6am you don they wail.
no peace for the haters

shocked

When someone is saying the truth you people say the person is wailing. Which kind stupidity is this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by bastardmod: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Honestly very deceptive politics being supported by people . I'm so ashamed. See the man shaking like a parkinsonism patient....this man tinubu can never be Nigeria's president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by BabydiHot(f): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's too early to wail, drink water and rest.

Besides, what's with Tinubu and lekki tollgate
Shut up there

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

When someone is saying the truth you people say the person is wailing. Which kind stupidity this.

MadamVanessa make una go Biafra.

TINUBU IS THE 'EMILOKAN OF NIGERIA'. Tinubu will choose Ganduje as his running mate. And by God grace after another 8 years, the power returns to the North. To another Muslim grin

HOW FAR WITH PETER OBI FOR LABOUR PARTY. E BE LIKE SAY DEM WAN KILL AM WITH HARD LABOUR AS HIM LEG DON START TO DEY SHAKE AS PER SAY NA ANOTHER PERSON D CLAIM LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOW. CONFLICT DON START Oooooo. OBI LIKE MANY IGBO ALWAYS WANT TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW?

MadamVanessa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Madmohamed123: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
6am you don they wail.
no peace for the haters
did you his location
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jashub: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
You have spoken the truth my brother, but all is not lost you know. Let's wait until 2023 and see it Nigerians will vote for a better country in the likes of someone who has more credibility

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by SocialJustice: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Focus on Peter Obi, leave all these nonsense ethno-religious talk.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by puremaker7(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

When someone is saying the truth you people say the person is wailing. Which kind stupidity this.
evening newspaper, you are a well known wailer

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You have spoken the truth my brother, but all is not lost you know. Let's wait until 2023 and see it Nigerians will vote for a better country in the likes of someone who has more credibility

I thought Osinbanjo is THE CREDIBLE ONE. He shameful got 231 votes what baffles me are his Christian brethren, MAJORITY didn't vote for him else he would not have scored a mere 231.
PETER OBI LEG DEY SHAKE FOR LABOUR PARTY O I HEAR SAY HIM LEG DEY SHAKE AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mrshocker(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
WE HAIL AND BELIEVE IN TINUBU BECAUSE HE PERFORMED BETTER THAN OBITUARY when they were Governors. nah only good speech obi sabi give! no practical results. we need Tinubu to fix Nigeria with the experience he used to fix Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jashub: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

I thought Osinbanjo is THE CREDIBLE ONE. He shameful got 231 votes what baffles me are his Christian brethren, MAJORITY didn't vote for him else he would not have scored a mere 231.
Oga, drop religious sentiment aside and look at what really happened at the APC primaries: people sold their souls to an old man for moneybags.

So from this , we can confidently say that the average Nigerian isn't interested in making progress ; rather he's only interested in repeating the cycle of backwardness that continues to plague him and his descendants.

And secondly, Yemi Osibanjo was VP for 8 good years. So what did he really do during his tenure ...what monumental thing was he known for other than condolence visits and empty speeches?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Mrshocker:
WE HAIL AND BELIEVE IN TINUBU BECAUSE HE PERFORMED BETTER THAN OBITUARY when they were Governors. nah only good speech obi sabi give! no practical results. we need Tinubu to fix Nigeria with the experience he used to fix Lagos.
And you think his health can allow him do that. Didn't you notice as he staggered while climbing down the podium at the APC primary election. Let us tell ourselves the truth. He is too desperate, if not, he would have gone for rest. If he has the interest of the country at heart, that's what it should have been.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
cool

Only an idiotic mumu would still think Tinubu controls Nigerian Navy and he is capable of an imaginary massacre

Atleast Owo massacre we saw the bodies and their families

Health wise he just had kneel surgery and he admitted it, President Roosevelt of United States was the longest serving US President and he was paralyzed waste down, Current Texas Governor is on Wheelcheer and running for 3rd term yet Tinubu cant contest due to kneel cap replacement surgery

Only a very stupid imbecilicc dunce would think Christian vs Muslim dichotomy exist among Yorubas, My dad is an Alhaji, is younger brother is an ordained Pastor, My sister is an Alhaja married to a deacon, My girlfriends mother is a Christian... And in your foolish mind you think we have any issues with religion, and Yorubas who are Christians are obligated to support Peter Obi

*When Nnamdi Azikwe traded Awolowo's place for Tafa Balewa it was not betrayal

*When Ibos massively voted Tofa over Abiola it wasn't betrayal,

*When Nnwosu Nullified Abiolas Election, Daniel Kanu hosted One million March for Abacha while Abiola and Obasanjo where in jail, it was not betrayal

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by DiscoverID: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, drop religious sentiment aside and look at what really happened at the APC primaries: people sold their souls to an old man for moneybags . Simple .

So from this very act , we can safely say that the average Nigerian isn't interested in progress , rather he's interested in repeating the cycle of backwardness that has plagued him for so long .

Secondly Osibanjo was VP for 8 good years and what did he do ....what monumental thing was he known for other than condolence visits and empty speeches.

Okay, tell about what happened during PDP's presidential primaries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, drop religious sentiment aside and look at what really happened at the APC primaries: people sold their souls to an old man for moneybags . Simple .

So from this very act , we can safely say that the average Nigerian isn't interested in progress , rather he's interested in repeating the cycle of backwardness that has plagued him for so long .

Secondly Osibanjo was VP for 8 good years and what did he do ....what monumental thing was he known for other than condolence visits and empty speeches.

grin YOU ARE THEY ONE THAT IS COMPLETELY SENTIMENTAL. ARE YOU SO BLIND TO THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF TINUBU A VISIONARY LEADER HABA?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jashub: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

grin YOU ARE THEY ONE THAT IS COMPLETELY SENTIMENTAL. ARE YOU SO BLIND TO THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF TINUBU AS A VISIONARY LEADER HABA?
Tinubu, visionary leader? Lol...till tomorrow he hasn't told Nigerians the source of his wealth. Yet you're voting for an old lying-thief who should be behind bars .
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by espn(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

Do you all reason at all? Is he the commander in chief of the armed forces to have ordered whatever you all claimed happened in lekki? Because I don't get how you this things reason.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

grin YOU ARE THEY ONE THAT IS COMPLETELY SENTIMENTAL. ARE YOU SO BLIND TO THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF TINUBU AS A VISIONARY LEADER HABA?
Please read what is written and don't resort to insults. I know we can't hold any good discussion again in nairaland without appearing uncouth because we want to defend evil.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by haffaze777(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.

Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.

Did we hide our color in the first place?we told you earlier that we (majority of Yorubas) are for Tinubu but u chose to listen to afenifere,deji adeyanju and some useless Yoruba liberal here,how is it our fault that you refuse to listen to our advise?grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
espn:
Do you all reason at all? Is he the commander in chief of the armed forces to have ordered whatever you all claimed happened in lekki? Because I don't get how you this things reason.
What of other reasons raised there. Let us not run from the truth ọ. It will hunt out later.
Mo ti sọ ọkan mi
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by haffaze777(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
espn:

They can't be reason.i've learnt never to try to reason with bitter soul because their soul is damaged beyond control,nah so so trolling I go dey do with them now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by masterfactor(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more

Wailing is Allowed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by OKOATA(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Madam leave them, seun osewa thats a yoruba doesn't want Tinubu, Obasanjo doesn't either, I'm a Yoruba guy and I and many other lekki victims and youth in south west don't need him. The only people that loves Tinubu are the ones benefiting from him, if election comes if Tinubu likes make he win the election but I and others will vote Obi. Whether Obi enters or not I don't care, goodluck to whomever wins.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Over 2 thousand delegates from across the country including igbos voted tinubu

But as usual the rabbid flat headed cannibals made it all about Yoruba..

It's not even general election yet when you can see how each region voted.

Save your tears for future my friend.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by espn(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

What of other reasons raised there. Let us not run from the truth ọ. It will hunt out later.
Mo ti sọ ọkan mi
Was he ever convicted of any corruption case...Abeg Peter obi no get Pandora case on his head? Haba...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by drlateef: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

No need to waste time. I have a tear rubber transformer for you to hug. Nonsense!!! You think you are the only one with brain to think? You disparage the whole tribe as brainless because they can’t see EndSARs. Do you think we don’t know the conspiracy of IPOB to stop Tinubu by roping him into the riot?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2022
espn:
Was he ever convicted of any corruption case...Abeg Peter obi no get Pandora case on his head? Haba...
What of his health? Seems you are ready for his defense. Search your heart and see your reasons of defending him.

I'm not against him. Mo gbọdọ sọ otitọ
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba's are the problem of Nigeria.

They see white and call it black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollar Is Now N816 / Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism / How Obj Killed Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.