Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Wrong Accusation - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wrong Accusation (1277 Views)

Accusation of Murder on Samuel Ehiniwenma / Burna Boy Responds To Sho Madjozi’s “own It” Accusation / Sex Scandal:s. Korean Presidential Hopeful Quits After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
chai,, grin I’ll appreciate it if y’all can help me tag mods.

The problem is that , someone acting as me,probably texted him on WhatsApp to scam him . If that’s the case I feel so sorry for him .
The only problem is that he no calm down to give every necessary details . He might be saving someone else from doom by providing proofs,

Or he’s a troll , catching cruise… I’ll stop giving him a response

That's d problem....he's not calming to explain what really happened.
U av to keep responding to d guy ooo (u av a reputation to protect)..

I'll tag some mods

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Nah ogun go kill you thief get any image someone that God as already tarnish his image you are saying rubbish I know guys are rings of scammer and that’s what all of you do here the sweat of people will ask all of you
Lol....u're a gullible person.
Very gullible
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
chai,, grin I’ll appreciate it if y’all can help me tag mods.

The problem is that , someone acting as me,probably texted him on WhatsApp to scam him . If that’s the case I feel so sorry for him .
The only problem is that he no calm down to give every necessary details . He might be saving someone else from doom by providing proofs,

So I should upload my account details here so you can start work on my bank again awon loriburiku you no see the acccont he ask me to pay money too which I did he immediately block me off is everything I send no a proof. Even if I talk from now till tomorrow that one no Sah make him refund my money person way I beg with God told him that my last coin he still go ahead and rip me off thief no get conscience you deh talk rubbish

Or he’s a troll , catching cruise… I’ll stop giving him a response

Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

I'll tag some mods

Lols thief get reputation lol
Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Seun Dominque Laslasticla Mynd44...
Your attention is needed
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

I'll tag some mods

Does a thief have a reputation you al come here because this forum is faceless so you can do whatever you like. Th op should never allow any advert here nah where you nah deh get client be that bunches of thief’s
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

Very gullible

Your mama your papa and all your family are gullible. No be ya fault nah you scam me and you deh call me gullible my sweat will ask you guys Thief’s
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

Very gullible

Your generation are gullible. You bring yourself to this matter means that’s what you guys are doing you are the same scammer ring and God will expose all of you. You can never eat the fruit of your labour. Money of cry you can’t use it to buy happiness never in this life
Re: Wrong Accusation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Your mama your papa and all your generation is dementia and nah God go punish you for that Bunch’s of useless thief’s nah Thunder go fire all of you nah way you nah deh ripp people from this forum you will never have peace all of you nah will never reap the fruit of your labour. If you quote me again ogun go kill ypu and your generation thief’s ogun go starter your life oloriburuku ole

I repeat it this guy should be locked up in a psychiatric hospital. He is showing signs of madness. Seanwilliam I’m out of this thread. Leave this werey.
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Does a thief have a reputation you al come here because this forum is faceless so you can do whatever you like. Th op should never allow any advert here nah where you nah deh get client be that bunches of thief’s
bro, you’re saving other people if you post all the details of the person that scammed you here..
I can be of help in fishing out the person ..
What’s the nature of the transaction? What’s the phone number , what’s the account number ?

You see most people here know my name and account numbers, if it tallies, then open a fresh case.
I don’t believe you will be trolling and still be serious like this . So please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by chatinent: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Nah ogun go kill you thief get any image someone that God as already tarnish his image you are saying rubbish I know guys are rings of scammer and that’s what all of you do here the sweat of people will ask all of you

Paste the person's phone number let's search for him.
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
bro, you’re saving other people if you post all the details of the person that scammed you here..
I can be of help in fishing out the person ..
What’s the nature of the transaction? What’s the phone number , what’s the account number ?

You see most people here know my name and account numbers, if it tallies, then open a fresh case.
I don’t believe you will be trolling and still be serious like this . So please do the needful

See I have already sent out the screenshot the account which I sent money is there already and I can’t put on my account number here. You see al the conversation yourself. You ask me to send a number that you add already block off here. You scam me you ripp me my money I message you from your post I know that vividly I have been monitoring you since then but you are smart when you scam people you go underground for sometime later you will start posting advert again. All this too are saying is rubbish Seanwilliam you rip me my money with you if you don’t pay it this life you will pay it another life know that in your mind that you are owing me. If you don’t pay it when you are alive your dead will pay it. I was angry coz you deh pretends as if nothing happen and you know it that you took my money falsely
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
chatinent:

Paste the person's phone number let's search for him.

This is the number he put on here I chat him through this number and I paid into this accojnt below

He will denied it... that’s for sure but I am very sure he was the one that scam me I can bet my life on it Seanwilliam was the one that the username

Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

See I have already sent out the screenshot the account which I sent money is there already and I can’t put on my account number here. You see al the conversation yourself. You ask me to send a number that you add already block off here. You scam me you ripp me my money I message you from your post I know that vividly I have been monitoring you since then but you are smart when you scam people you go underground for sometime later you will start posting advert again. All this too are saying is rubbish Seanwillia you rip me my money with you if you don’t pay it this life you will pay it another life know that in your mind that you are owing me. If you don’t pay it when you are alive your dead will pay it. I was angry coz you deh pretends as if nothing happen and you know it that you took my money falsely

from the screenshots you sent, this is the acct details

Account amber: 3130219169
First bank : ARiNZE TOCHUKWU SAMUEL..

?
That’s an igbo name. I think , I am a yoruba …

Now pls post the number too, even if the they block it, it will sha have history .

You have to do this to save others.
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

?

Now pls post the number too, even if the they block it, it will sha have history .

Yes that’s the account name and this is the number 08026823202
You can denied it for sure but I won’t stop every post I see from Seanwilliam I will comment underneath that was the same way I got rip from post
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

This is the number he put on here I chat him through this number and I paid into this accojnt below

He will denied it... that’s for sure but I am very sure he was the one that scam me I can bet my life on it Seanwilliam was the one that the username

That’s not me..
I’m so sorry bro, my number is below my signature. . Someone impersonated me..

Pls be careful next time before dealing with anyone on here.
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
I’ll be glad if anyone can help and track this number

It’s on WhatsApp

Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

That’s not me..
I’m so sorry bro, my number is below my signature. . Someone impersonated me..

Pls be careful next time before dealing with anyone on here.

Seanwilliam I will follow your thread you are a ripper, I won’t let someone else fall to that again I will continue saying to people this user is a scammer and do not deal with only in person . someone impersonate you definitely you are all working together here with almost or the same username that what you are doing
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Seanwilliam I will follow your thread you are a ripper, I won’t let someone else fall to that again I will continue saying to people this user is a scammer and do not deal with only in person . someone impersonate you definitely you are all working together here with almost or the same username that what you are doing

https://www.nairaland.com/seanwiiiiam

This is probably where the issue dey .

I’ve complained several times about the impersonation to the mods.

That’s not me..

After this, if you are still hell bent on destroying my name then I’ll dignify you no response anymore .

Infact This was message I sent to mynd44 years ago concerning the impersonator..
Cc
Chatinent,
Moshuur
Dominique
Seun
Lalasticla
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Wrong Accusation by chatinent: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Kindly screenshot the chat when you were chatting the user on Nairaland..if you did.
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
chatinent:

Kindly screenshot the chat when you were chatting the user on Nairaland..if you did.

Please leave me alone go and chop the money okay. See the screenshot the moniker got many account he he use scam people

Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Please leave me alone go and chop the money okay. See the screenshot the moniker got many account he he use scam people

I’m very sorry for that , deep inside of you , you’ve realized that’s not me, the guy was a troll back then., If you try to read through his post, he was impersonating me, I reported him to many mods back then. And his posts were removed .,

During that time too, many people were impersonated too . Not only me.
Infact , if you’re seller here, someone can just impersonate your exact moniker and it will take thorough research to discover where the loopholes Dey.
Re: Wrong Accusation by chatinent: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Hi bro, I know you are hurt but the person who scammed you is a popular scammer. He isn't this person you are accusing now.

He only took advantage that you had asked this person (seanwilliam) of his services then he made sure you contacted him thinking it was this person... probably cloning and using an account that looks like the original person (seanwiliiam). Sb also cloned my nick from chatinent to chatinet. Can you post the difference in names?

I'll advise you stop accusing the wrong person.

Have a nice century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Accusation by Aburada: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Seanwilliam is not a scammer! I've never met him but I've run too many successful deals with him and recommended a lot of people and he's never failed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wrong Accusation by Mohzus: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
See plenty of us on the olosho thread account were cloned that's why we had to either delete our former account or bear it but Sean couldn't close his because of his business . I guess the dude who cloned it ripped you not seanWilliams , he's a legit guy .

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by Lekan239(m): 3:59am On Jun 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

?

carry out a background check on arinze tochukwu Samuel if you really want to prove you are not the one.

Or you just want to leave the guy thst is using ur name to scam people like you claim until you see urself in Kiri kiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Lekan239:
carry out a background check on arinze tochukwu Samuel if you really want to prove you are not the one.

Or you just want to leave the guy thst is using ur name to scam people like you claim until you see urself in Kiri kiri

Ok I’ll do that . The problem now is that the guy ( the Voiceofthestree) as realized the error, but he’s not willing to come back and make clean up of the mess…

Thank you I appreciate
Re: Wrong Accusation by Badadvisor: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mohzus:
See plenty of us on the olosho thread account were cloned that's why we had to either delete our former account or bear it but Sean couldn't close his because of his business . I guess the dude who cloned it ripped you not seanWilliams , he's a legit guy .
You said it all.
End of thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Accusation by AlphaTaikun: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mohzus:
LMAO... grin the dark side of olosho thread.
Re: Wrong Accusation by zrealjaheal: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hello voiceofthestree, I created this topic in order to debunk your call-out of me as a scammer.

Pls post all the transaction screenshots, the mobile number and the account number you sent the money too.
Like I said there’ are two people using same monikers

Good morning chief

Please can I send you a pm
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Good morning chief

Please can I send you a pm

Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning / Longest Thread Ever On Nairaland? / At 36 Still A Houseboy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.