Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? (2729 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by Dmacqh(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
imagrg:
The Spirit in her is evil and could bring in bad luck for you.
As you thrust your gbola inside her, na so the spirit go arrest am and 5 minutes enjoyment go be 5 years of torment.
Oh boy, pack your things and run...forget crusade oh. But wait first, na because of kpekus you come camp for cruise aid?

Then let him knack for 4 mins 59secs.
Seriously, nah mami water dey hungry me to nyash .
Since I’m knacking spirit-less girls and no show in my life , I want to knack mermaid let me see if there will be show.
Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by EmiDon11: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
She is possessed,
Dont sleep with her again,
Introduce me to her so that i can cast the demon outta her and call you when the demon is out.
No need to thank me casting demons na my hubby
Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by SultanOfAbia: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Omo i finally knack the babe.
Nothing do me
Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by Ravenbeast1(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Well u try
Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by kelspinall(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
nigga choo way before ihe ina amaa e kwodo gi
Re: She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? by Truvelisback(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Guys i have been seeing this babe for 2 weeks now. I decided to follow her for her church for a 3 day crusade program.
Me personaly i hate going to church

But she said she paid for accommodation in a cheap hotel not far from the church and we could stay together in the hotel for 2 days.
I saw this as my opportunity to sleep with her
So i couldn't resist going for the crusade.

During the first crusade, during hot prayers. She was okay until all of sudden she started running and spining around like she was possessed.
Ushers then dragged her to the altar where pastor was casting other women who were manifesting and acting possessed.

She was just rolling on the floor, screaming and scrathing her body.
After all the deliverance and prayers she got back to her senses came back to our seat and started crying.

Im now scared to have sex with her
After seeing the pastor cast spirit from her
This is the second day of crusade
Should i leave the crusade and forget the girl
or should i still stay and bleep the girl.

No.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) / I’m Pregnant And Craving For Other Men – Married Woman Seeks Help / Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.