Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast (8799 Views)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / World Milk Day: Peak Milk Will Excite Consumers With #BreakfastPolice Rally / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Mynd44: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Thousands of Nigerians took the Peak breakfast pledge on World Milk Day - June 1 as Nigeria’s foremost dairy brand, Peak Milk, from the stables of FrieslandCampina WAMCO drove massive engagement with its consumers across the country through a disruptive digital experiential campaign tagged ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime.’

Peak Milk started the week leading to June 1 with National Breakfast activities, especially the #PeakBreakfastPolice rally, where a fictional character of authority dramatized the ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime’ concept with consumers and created a mass arrest of breakfast defaulters across different locations. The arrested defaulters got bailed with nourishing packs of Peak Breakfast and took a pledge to never miss breakfast again.

The brand also provided dairy nutrition knowledge, communicated the importance of breakfast for optimal body performance and offered breakfast solutions to consumers with different morning lifestyles.

On World Milk Day, FrieslandCampina WAMCO took to the streets of Lagos, Enugu and Kano and served nourishing Peak breakfast to over 10,000 Nigerians. Peak Breakfast cafes were set up at bus parks, traffic stops and marketplaces. In attendance were celebrity guests, including popular Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi and ex-BBNaija housemate, Adeoluwa Okusaga (Saga) whose presence added fun and elegance to the celebration with consumers.

During the activation, the brand encouraged consumers to be breakfast abiding citizens and emphasized the benefit of proper nourishment at the start of each day.

When queried over her breakfast attitude, a Lagos consumer, Mrs. Biola Fayemi, said “I pledge to never let anything get in between me and my breakfast. So help me Peak.

At the end of the campaign, over 10,000 consumers reached online, in stores and at activation points took pledges to enjoy dairy with a Peak breakfast.

In a statement to the media, Omolara Banjoko, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk said that the World Milk Day provides an annual opportunity to raise awareness about the benefits of dairy in healthy diets.

She said, “As a socially responsible corporate organisation, we are spreading the message of having a nourishing breakfast that includes milk to optimize our physical and mental potentials throughout the day. Have a Peak breakfast today; take a pledge never to skip breakfast and your body will thank you for it.

“Breakfast still remains the most important meal of the day and Peak, being committed to quality dairy nutrition since 1954, aims to constantly and consistently revive the waning breakfast culture in Nigeria,” Banjoko concluded.

World Milk Day was first launched in 2001 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to celebrate and increase public awareness about the nutritional and economic importance of milk and milk products around the globe.

Ore Famurewa
Executive Director Corporate Affairs
June 2022

Sponsored Post

6 Likes

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
PHOTO 1: Senior Brand Manager Peak Milk, Kassim Moninuola; Senior Brand Manager Peak Milk, Igwe Chioma; Celebrity Guest, Kunle Remi; Sub Saharan Customer Supply Chain Director, Bandele Temitope and Cluster Head of Digital, Media and Insights FrieslandCampina Sub-Saharan Africa, Obafemi Esther at the Celebration of World Milk day activation at Berger Lagos.

PHOTO 2: Elue Lilian, Brand Manager Peak Milk FrieslandCampina; Okusaga Adeoluwa (Saga), Celebrity Guest and Banjoko Omolara, Marketing Manager Peak Milk FrieslandCampina at the celebration of World Milk day, Maryland Lagos.

PHOTO 3; L-R; Chris Wulff-Caesar, Marketing Director Sub-Sahara Africa ,Friesland Campina; Ben Langat, Managing Director Sub Saharan Africa Cluster FrieslandCampina; Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori (KieKie) Celebrity Guest, Aikhuemelo Tope-Philips, Human Resources Director Sub Saharan Africa Cluster FrieslandCampina and Bandele Temitope, Sub Saharan Customer Supply Chain Director FrieslandCampina at the internal celebration of World Milk Day at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Head Office Ogba Lagos

PHOTO 4: L-R; Adedeji Adeshoga Sales Director, Sub Saharan Africa Cluster FrieslandCampina and Bandele Temitope, Sub Saharan Customer Supply Chain Director FrieslandCampina at the Celebration of World Milk day activation at Berger Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Omniman(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
smiley
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by NairaLux(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by BigDawsNet: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Boobs milk is the most natural milk ever

Take it with coffee and you life will not remain the same

8 Likes

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by eomonkhegbele: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by bigdammyj: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Noted
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Sunofgod(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Consumers....
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Ololanla: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
okay
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by saints2(f): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sponsored Ads

I sell men quality Oxford Shoes... Pls patronize me...

You can check more of the details on the link below

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Abaje195(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by dultraray: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peak milk don cost o
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by DesChyko: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Well timed but I don't know if it will sway the minds of those who believe Sabinus should be compensated. grin

1 Like

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by psychologist(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pledging not to skip breakfast grin

In this Buhari time that everybody eating schedule is looking like binary numbers 001, 100, 010 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Dangrace01: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omo
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Sijo01(f): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Milk is now too expensive for the common man
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by zeyt: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Milk industry in Nigeria must be investigated. They must be over profiting.
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's a lie joooooo
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Sarsaproko: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where are the boobies?

2 Likes

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by LadyRosa(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
angry
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by ibrano2013(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
World Milk Day is June 1 not 9
��

1 Like

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Whobedatte(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reminds me of 2015 when I worked on peak activation in Lagos
(Combo pack ) with free water bottle .
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by philiancoop(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Milk is actually not healthy for adults

2 Likes

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by shortIGBOman: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mynd44:
Thousands of Nigerians took the Peak breakfast pledge on World Milk Day - June 1 as Nigeria’s foremost dairy brand, Peak Milk, from the stables of FrieslandCampina WAMCO drove massive engagement with its consumers across the country through a disruptive digital experiential campaign tagged ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime.’

Peak Milk started the week leading to June 1 with National Breakfast activities, especially the #PeakBreakfastPolice rally, where a fictional character of authority dramatized the ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime’ concept with consumers and created a mass arrest of breakfast defaulters across different locations. The arrested defaulters got bailed with nourishing packs of Peak Breakfast and took a pledge to never miss breakfast again.

The brand also provided dairy nutrition knowledge, communicated the importance of breakfast for optimal body performance and offered breakfast solutions to consumers with different morning lifestyles.

On World Milk Day, FrieslandCampina WAMCO took to the streets of Lagos, Enugu and Kano and served nourishing Peak breakfast to over 10,000 Nigerians. Peak Breakfast cafes were set up at bus parks, traffic stops and marketplaces. In attendance were celebrity guests, including popular Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi and ex-BBNaija housemate, Adeoluwa Okusaga (Saga) whose presence added fun and elegance to the celebration with consumers.

During the activation, the brand encouraged consumers to be breakfast abiding citizens and emphasized the benefit of proper nourishment at the start of each day.

When queried over her breakfast attitude, a Lagos consumer, Mrs. Biola Fayemi, said “I pledge to never let anything get in between me and my breakfast. So help me Peak.

At the end of the campaign, over 10,000 consumers reached online, in stores and at activation points took pledges to enjoy dairy with a Peak breakfast.

In a statement to the media, Omolara Banjoko, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk said that the World Milk Day provides an annual opportunity to raise awareness about the benefits of dairy in healthy diets.

She said, “As a socially responsible corporate organisation, we are spreading the message of having a nourishing breakfast that includes milk to optimize our physical and mental potentials throughout the day. Have a Peak breakfast today; take a pledge never to skip breakfast and your body will thank you for it.

“Breakfast still remains the most important meal of the day and Peak, being committed to quality dairy nutrition since 1954, aims to constantly and consistently revive the waning breakfast culture in Nigeria,” Banjoko concluded.

World Milk Day was first launched in 2001 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to celebrate and increase public awareness about the nutritional and economic importance of milk and milk products around the globe.

Ore Famurewa
Executive Director Corporate Affairs
June 2022

Sponsored Post

This looks like Yoruba People Company. Over 99% of the Senior staff are Yoruba. This doesn't make sense. Are you saying, other Nigerians do not worth such positions? But you want all Nigerians to patronise your products. This is not good.

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by nosmassam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
If I no see milk drink, can I ask from Bolanle to give the milk dat never finish
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

in support of world milk day, I will suck my woman boobs tonight grin
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by money121(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na God know how much seun osewa collect for this Advert kiss kiss kiss

Internet Money No be Una Mate

1 Like

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Ademola47(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Noted...

1 Like

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by candidbabe(f): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peak.
It's in you angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help On How And Steps To Make Buttter Icing / Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? / Your Favorite Pizza Topping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.