Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Three (3) Lies You Were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three (3) Lies You Were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, (130 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Why Do You Still Believe In God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Lies You Were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, by Adoyi88: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Three (3) Lies You were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, Number Two will amaze you

There is a saying that says, When I am a child, I believe everything, But when I am an adult I question everything…The saying is so true…I remember as a kid, we tend to believe everything we were told, our Mummy would tell us Ridiculous stories and we would spread our our legs like yam with our hands at our cheek while we listen with keen attention…

Seriously, most of us grew up thinking animals could talk, Mr Tortoise is the wisest animal and etc

I remembered believing that, If the rain is falling while the sun is shining, Elephant must be giving birth in the forest

If your teeth remove, you have to throw it on the roof or else, your teeth won't regenerate and etc
But as we grew older and faces more realities, We learned better,but still, deep down, some of us still believe those things…..we have been conditioned…

READ MORE..

https://aveecol.com/three-3-lies-you-were-told-as-a-kid-and-you-still-believe-it-as-an-adult/

Re: Three (3) Lies You Were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, by Urheadmaster(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Animals do talk

For example parrot

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Lies You Were Told As A Kid And Still Believe It As An Adult, by Mide1data: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Traditional religion are actually of no use. Cause in real life you can't use it for something good, go to an herbalist to kill putin or buhari, to make 9ja great and give me feedback.
But go to them that you want to kill an innocent person, they jump right at the oppurtunity.

(1) (Reply)

Say This Night Prayer Against Satanic Afflictions. / What Jesus Is True / I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.