Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina (11593 Views)

Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / Gunmen Kill Two, Kidnap Over 100 In Fresh Niger Attack / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Willie2015: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bandits kidnap over 80 villagers in Katsina

Do these kidnappers come with "Train"

I mean 80 villagers at once and no security on sight

I can see u are yet to visit Northern villages...
U can drive for one hour plus...
And not see a single soul on the road..
Very difficult terrain to secure..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sebi una don vote Tinubu, you never see anything
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by ViceGovernor: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Seems this north people are too soft...

I can't imagine bandits kidnapping 80 people in mushin lagos...

In the North most of them believe it's the will of Allah cheesy
Na only like 7 people normal for lagos na
If any werey try am he will die faster than he can scream Jesus shocked even 1000boys community dey give them run grin

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by BigTableShaker(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Or bandit kidnapping people in Agege..

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Sirdan247(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
80 human and not chicken ooo. Una well done
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by madenigga2dcore(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who counted the 80
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by letitrainnow(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wicked and unreasonable people
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Paullo19: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
UrPapa:
Nigeria is bleeped but 80 people at once
Sometimes this news outlets are just out there to post nonsense just to gain sentiments and drive traffics to their site and if you ask them how they came up with d figure now, they won’t be able to say anything
Journalist go sit down for lagos Dey give us figures in SE or North
i swear down..like say 80 people na text books..all this their stories are becoming so so annoying...where did they put the 80 persons..this people carrying fake news should better stop...it won't pay them
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Paullo19: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Willie2015:

I can see u are yet to visit Northern villages...
U can drive for one hour plus...
And not see a single soul on the road..
Very difficult terrain to secure..
which north u go..make i hear word..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by dixitax942: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gfh

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by kingsceemark(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake and unconfirmed news, we're only interested on IPOB AND ESN news from the East, we value the life of the Easterners more than the dirty hausa fulanis and yorubas, we are praying for the easterners to resume killing themselves, that's the only thing that gives us especially we the Afonjas joy

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Meteng: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
How, dem use trailer abi na luxurious bus? I no understand

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
They dont seem to kidnap the BBC reporters in the locality.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by jehoha696(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
80 people....,as in bandits kdnap 80 pple ontop bike carry dem go,without any Trace... Hmmmm angry sad
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Timetravel88: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Why would you use a cosmopolitan metropolis like Lagos? You should say Oyo or Ekiti, which is plausible because Nigeria lacks security infrastructure.
Are you not aware that some Yorubas are refugees in Benin republic?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by BigDawsNet: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Timetravel88:

Why would you use a cosmopolitan metropolis like Lagos? You should say Oyo or Ekiti, which is plausible because Nigeria lacks security infrastructure.
Are you not aware that some Yorubas are refugees in Benin republic?

I don't trust Ekiti and Oyo... anything can still happen...but lagos is untouchable

I know some yoruba are refugees in Benin..
I think they really there because of property issue not security
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
UrPapa:
Nigeria is bleeped but 80 people at once
Sometimes this news outlets are just out there to post nonsense just to gain sentiments and drive traffics to their site and if you ask them how they came up with d figure now, they won’t be able to say anything
Journalist go sit down for lagos Dey give us figures in SE or North

Did you read the OP or you just want to rant undecided

That number was clearly based on an eye witness' account which is enough for reporting the news as at press time.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by alhaji04: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Bros u sabi lagos wella, lolz mushin no dey play, der boiz dey dangerous.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Machinegun91(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Let them go and bleep themselves.
No sympathy.
Bloody Terrorists!!

In Loving memory of Deborah Yakubu,and Christians killed in Owo Catholic Church.
don't be surprised, they may be christians
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bandits kidnap over 80 villagers in Katsina

Do these kidnappers come with "Train"

I mean 80 villagers at once and no security on sight

Security were probably fast legging it to the relative safety of the surrounding hills! sad
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by BigDawsNet: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
alhaji04:

Bros u sabi lagos wella, lolz mushin no dey play, der boiz dey dangerous.

I know lagos Weller

I'm just waiting for them to mistakly strike lagos and see how fulani will be chased out of Nigeria once
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by mrkings84(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hope buhari wasn't left behind?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by alhaji04: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I know lagos Weller

I'm just waiting for them to mistakly strike lagos and see how fulani will be chased out of Nigeria once
Lolzzz, abeg i no won laugh bro.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by BigDawsNet: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
alhaji04:

Lolzzz, abeg i no won laugh bro.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
How come this ones don't go viral? 80HUMANS! Is a life in the South more valuable than a life in the North? What is the psychology behind this?
I'm perplexed as you are man. It makes me doubt the credibility of the news, only to see it's coming from a legit source. How come it's gone under the carpet?

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Machinegun91:
don't be surprised, they may be christians

Hmmmm..........
You may be right.

You Are A Paper Candidate, APC Is Dead - PDP Replies Tinubu / Ex LP Guber Candidate, Eze Oko, Demands Prosecution Abure / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos)