Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu (59118 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by envoymedia: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
"Politics Is Not War" - Reno Omokri (Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Tinubu)

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that politics is not war and he advised Nigerians not to play politics like enemies, IGBERETV reports.

Reno shared a throwback photo of Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu together, smiling at each other.

Reno captioned the photo on Instagram;

"See how Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi smiled at each other in this photo? That is how you and I should also play politics. I support Atiku Abubakar. May he win through our votes in 2023, by God’s grace. But that does not mean I can’t write something positive about Tinubu and Obi!

It also does not mean you must hate me because I don’t support Tinubu or Obi, or that I am sentimental or have collected money. You can support a candidate and I can support another, and we can still smile when we meet online. It is politics, not war or enmity!

What sense does it make for you and I to
fight, insult and threaten each other for people who smile when they see each other? Whose children date each other? Whose wives shop together? And whose businesses patronise each other? Think about it!

#TableShaker"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelejMNuGEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

589 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by envoymedia: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Politics is not war

623 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by envoymedia: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Meanwhile watch peter Obi's campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKgKDH_bdo

593 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
No one takes Wendell Simlin serious. He is a low budget FFK

721 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
His followers dropped dramatical grin cheesy since he talked tash against peter and he want to re fix it back

802 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool

They are all Billionaires

657 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by thesicilian: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't be surprised, they may still be meeting regularly like this behind closed doors.

618 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by AtikuNetwork: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
That's right. This advice should be directed at Pitobi supporters. They should take it easy with the unwarranted attacks at other contestants. Nobody holy pass.

586 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by silvoclaira: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Like for Peter OBI

Share for Ahmed TINUBU & ATIKU Abubakar

987 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
The picture is indeed iconic...

See how fresh our National Project is cheesy cheesy

Nigeria must end money politics with Peter Obi come 2023 kiss

633 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
They are all Billionaires

Only one is self made wink

660 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

Only one is self made wink

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

566 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
The funny thing is the winner of 2023 Election isn't in this picture

524 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

grin grin

506 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

You could be right with your assertions because that's how they all started but can you explain further how being an accounting executive pays in billions? or being a custom officer with your salaries translates to billions? kiss only a businessman can have such growth trajectory
wink

634 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Don't be surprised, they may still be meeting regularly like this behind closed doors.

Peter Obi's house at Osbourne Towers Ikoyi and Tinubu's house at 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi are trekable distance

562 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

You could be right with your assertions because that's how they all started but can you explain further how being an accounting executive pays in billions? or being a custom officer with your salaries translates to billions? kiss

Good question

While working with Price watercoooper Chicago, young Bola Ahmed Tinubu a senior Partner was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on Aramco new Auditing Platform, upon completion of his work he made his first million dollars bonus check and accumulated salary and benefits which he channeled into creating Compass finance Chicago IL LLC a stockbroking bond trading company infamously patronised by Chicago drug lords

Comptroller Atiku Abubakar was approached by an Italian named Volpi (current owner of Spezia calsio sieria a club) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu to setup a Logistics company named INTELS logistics and together they bided for concensioning of NPA logistics contract

Their Company collected revenue from all docking ships, helped with crane services of container loading and offloading and provided thug boat services

What this means is for every cargo ship or container that berths at Nigerian Port Authority terminals, Atiku, Volpi, and Tinubu made some fees for their logistics services

567 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Good question

While working with Price watercoooper Chicago, young Bola Ahmed Tinubu a senior Partner was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on Aramco new Auditing Platform, upon completion of his work he made his first million dollars bonus check and accumulated salary and benefits which he channeled into creating Compass finance Chicago IL LLC a stockbroking bond trading company infamously patronised by Chicago drug lords

Comptroller Atiku Abubakar was approached by an Italian named Volpi (current owner of Spezia calsio sieria a club) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu to setup a Logistics company named INTELS logistics and together they bided for concensioning of NPA logistics contract

Their Company collected revenue from all docking ships, helped with crane services of container loading and offloading and provided thug boat services

Nice explanations...

Although not fully convinced how those companies can generate billions of profits for them to spend just to outdo other aspirants as allegedly seen it their respective conventions.

Does it mean the company is that rich that taking billions out of its cofer can't affect it?

562 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

Nice explanations...

Although not fully convinced how those companies can generate billions of profits for them to spend just to outdo other aspirants as seen it their respective conventions.

Does it mean the company is that rich that taking billions out of its cofer can't affect it?

That was just their start, they have since gone to invest in Oando PLC, Alphabeta best Nigerian tax and auditing firm, Remita among other companies

542 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Whazar(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nah NL warriors no go rest

517 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

That was just their start, they have since gone to invest in Oando PLC, Alphabeta best Nigerian tax and auditing firm, Remita among other companies

Wow!

You mean they own Remita? shocked shocked shocked

I see where the money is coming from, thanks a lot.

546 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by KingKO22: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reno I agreed with you for the first time.

You said it all. Sentiment apart

Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku family are stupendously rich and connected financially that's why they only invite dignitaries to their events.

My prayer now is that whoever emerge as Nigeria president btw the three should be a blessing to me, my career and my households.

Can't come and kill myself for any polithiefcians

563 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Benki003(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please don't forget to spread the love
We love y'all kiss

511 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Bigkoko: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Are you confident that if I forward a letter of Inquiry to the above names you mentioned, asking for information on Mr Tinubu it come out positive?

Stop putting out info that might in the long run expose Tinubu!
PwC & Aramco is not Nnpc where records are not well kept...
It's just a matter of tweet or FedEx delivered letter and your claims will be looked into!

Mooh247:

Good question

What this means is for every cargo ship or container that berths at Nigerian Port Authority terminals, Atiku, Volpi, and Tinubu made some fees for their logistics services

535 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Tradegood: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Now three Presidential contestants.

Whose election strategy shall supersede?

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.

509 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Theniceguy will soon Photoshop Tinubu's juju cap on Peter's head.

509 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bigkoko:
Are you confident that if I forward a letter of Inquiry to the above names you mentioned, asking for information on Mr Tinubu it come out positive?

Stop putting out info that might in the long run expose Tinubu!
PwC & Aramco is not Nnpc where records are not well kept...
It's just a matter of tweet or FedEx delivered letter and your claims will be looked into!

Dude forward it and confirm... This isn't an hidden information, the fact that you guys don't do background checks on Candidate and aspirants makes you easily swayed by emotions

Dispute any fact I stated

548 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by lannyjab: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na so politics suppose be

504 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is how politics is played

But my Yoruba brothers wants to kill themselves over Tinubu that do not know about their existence

522 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.