Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,320 members, 7,887,986 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories (701 Views)

MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) / How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story / A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by bigpicture001: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
I am a "not very financially bouyant guy in mid 30's in pursuit of a life partner for the past 7years. And in all my adventures, I have experiences I will like to share with us all...

Firstly, I was botherds when I was about 26 to get a good relationship that may lead to marriage since I was working then with a paltry wage.. and then I believe I and my lady will work out our ass aand make life better..

I was wrong

Turns out that the first class ladies ( those with much education, good job and big ambitions) they are usually beautiful though , wouldn't even look at me. Then I was banking on my very good looks..

Then I moved to the next level of girls.. the average working ladies ( tailors, supervisors at workplaces.. infacct middle income girls) reason I wanted working paatner is cuz I am not having much to run a home single handedly.. surprisingly, even Thou those ones want a husband with good looks and good. Behaviours and good income , they still wouldn't look my way.. dou they even tried relationship , but as times goes , they run cuz moneey wasn't flowing

At that stage I attracted all classes of girls cuz am very clean and work but don't any good thing at all... At this. Stage even the. Bet Naija sales girls level, the least class wouldn't even listen to me. They get close and soon run away after they see no big money around me...

I waited for some time and got into huzle Wich required me to be dirty unlike before... time was running out. Am past 30. I was desperate to get a good financial balance..

Now with the income at 100k. I tried the first class ladies again.. (not same set of ladies).. yes they like your huzle so they claim and like Your new income, but they don't see u as classy and clean enough for them.... u tried showing off some dough... But they prefer guyz with less money but cleaner jobs.. ( I mean income above my den incomes at 26)

I moved to the middle class again.. this ones like me.. and stays with me.. and try to grow with u... I am happy I am finally settled, but because beauty is natural, they are equally beautiful, but in middle range. Income... Soon because of my care and attention, they become even finer.. alas.. a pharmacist,doctors, bankers, govt ,workers etc will come and take them away.. even when I earn as much as those guyz.. just because of the place of work..

At this stage.. I don't even want to look at the third class girls.. they keep rushing me.. cuz I can afford alot of things.. I want at least the second class ladies.. the more. U work to get them, the more they come and the more ppl with white collar steal them away..

As my huzle keeps climbing, income claimed to 350k monthly.. now I am more confident, I attract alot of third class ladies and those old one whose prime time has passed ready to maarry u today... But no I don't want them.. I still dream a good working wife with whom. We can join forces and live dream family life..

The first class starts to notice me, cuz I now go to bannk and withdraw 500k once.. even the bankers kept smiling at me.. I started. The journey of first clases again... (Mind u, I rate boss entrepreneurs among first class..)

This time dey allow themselves to get invited..go on dates..get to know ur huzle..but would be very reluctant to stay or go...they can't make a decision.good flat,car etc matters to dem.and once someone with cleaner huszle coms,...off dey go! With the message..sorry, your. One. Of the. Nicest guy av met"

Well second class ladies too are alsso somewhat staying..but mostly old ones..but they have thier eyes outside looking for those first class guyz...

The third classes are ready to marry me today today..ND start having children,but I will have to build a life for them whilst even me am struggling...that will be like a new big task...and. Most third class aren't even educated..but also beautiful...

I don remove my eyes from first class,cuz I can't get them again..their demands aare so high...but what about second class ladies..on average incomes..na who go marry me.like this bayi...

1 Like

Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by richie3384: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
I am a not a very financially bouyant mid 30's man in pursuit of a life partner for the past 7years. And in all my adventures I have experiences I will like to share with us all...

Firstly, I was botherds when I was about 26 to get a good relationship that may lead to marriage since I was working then with a paltry wage.. and then I believe I and my lady will work out our ass aand make life better..

I was wrong

Turns out that the first class ladies ( those with much education, good job and big ambitions) they are usually beautiful though , wouldn't even look aat me. Then I was banking on my very good looks..

Then I moved to the next level of girls.. the average working ladies ( tailors, supervisors at workplaces.. infacct middle income girls) reason I wanted working paatner is cuz I am not having much to run a home.. surprisingly, ever. Thou those ones want a husband with good looks and good. Behaviours and good income , they still wouldn't look my way.. dou they even tried relationship , but as times goes , they run cuz moneey wasn't flowing

At that stage I attracted all classes if. Girls cuz am very clean and work but don't any good thing at all... At this. Stage even the. Bet Naija sales girls level, the least class wouldn't even listen to me. They get close and soon run away after they see no big money around me...

I waited for some time and got into huzle Wich required me to be dirty unlike. Before.. time was running out. Am past 30. I was desperate to get a good financial balance..

Now with the income at 100k. I tried the first class ladies again.. (not same set of ladies).. yes they like your huzle so they claim and like Your new income, but they don't see u as classy and clean enough for them.... u tried showing off some dough... But they prefer guyz with less money but cleaner jobs.. ( I mean income above my den incomes at 26)

I moved to the middle class again.. this ones like me.. and stays with me.. and try to grow with u... I am happy I am finally settled, but because beauty is natural, they are equally beautiful, but in middle range. Income... Soon because of my care and attention, they become even finer.. alas.. a pharmacist,doctors, bankers, govt ,workers etc will come and take them away.. even when I earn as much as those guyz.. just because of the place of work..

At this stage.. I don't even want to look at the third class girls.. they keep rushing me.. cuz I can afford alot of. Things.. I want at least the second class ladies.. the more. U work to get them, the more. They come and the more ppl with white collar steal them away..

As my huzle keeps climbing, income claimed to 350k monthly.. now I am more confident, I attract alot of thrid class ladies and those old one whose prime time has passed ready to maarry u today... But no I don't want them.. I still dream a good working wife with whom. We can join forces and live dream family life..

The first class starts to notice me, cuz I now go to bannk and withdraw 500k once.. even the bankers kept smiling at me.. I started. The journey of first clases again... (Mind u, I rattr first entrepreneurs among first class..)

This time dey allow themselves to get invited..go on dates..get to know ur huzle..but would be very reluctant to stayy or go...they can't make a decision..and once someeone with cleaner huszle coms,...off dey go! With the message..sorry, your. One. Of the. Nicest guy av met"

Well second class ladies too are alsso somewhat staying..but mostly old ones..but theey havve. Thier eyes outside looking for those first class guyz...

The third classes are ready to marry me today today..ND starry having children,but I will have to build a life for them whilset even me am struggling...that will be like a new big task...and. Most third class aren't even educated..but also beautiful...

I don remove my eyes from first class,cuz I can't get them again..their demands aare so high...but what about second class ladies..on average incomes..na who go marry me.like this bayi...

You are not yet serious When you're still thinking class in marriage. Class doesn't bring joy or happiness. Go for someone that genuinely likes u. Seems like u haven't met people who are wealthy n bitter in their marriages.

3 Likes

Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by bigpicture001: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
richie3384:

You are not yet serious When you're still thinking class in marriage. Class doesn't bring joy or happiness. Go for someone that genuinely likes u. Seems like u haven't met people who are wealthy n bitter in their marriages.

But running a home is quite expensive... One needs a helping hand... Marrying a non working lady will bring peace of mind. That would laater deteriorate into anger cuz if laack of adequate income
Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by Immanuelsnr: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
I am a "not very financially bouyant guy in mid 30's in pursuit of a life partner for the past 7years. And in all my adventures, I have experiences I will like to share with us all...

I was wrong

Turns out that the first class ladies ( those with much education, good job and big ambitions) they are usually beautiful though , wouldn't even look at me. Then I was banking on my very good looks..

Then I moved to the next level of girls.. the average working ladies ( tailors, supervisors at workplaces.. infacct middle income girls) reason I wanted working paatner is cuz I am not having much to run a home single handedly.. surprisingly, even Thou those ones want a husband with good looks and good. Behaviours and good income , they still wouldn't look my way.. dou they even tried relationship , but as times goes , they run cuz moneey wasn't flowing

At that stage I attracted all classes of girls cuz am very clean and work but don't any good thing at all... At this. Stage even the. Bet Naija sales girls level, the least class wouldn't even listen to me. They get close and soon run away after they see no big money around me...

I waited for some time and got into huzle Wich required me to be dirty unlike before... time was running out. Am past 30. I was desperate to get a good financial balance..

At this stage.. I don't even want to look at the third class girls.. they keep rushing me.. cuz I can afford alot of things.. I want at least the second class ladies.. the more. U work to get them, the more they come and the more ppl with white collar steal them away..

As my huzle keeps climbing, income claimed to 350k monthly.. now I am more confident, I attract alot of third class ladies and those old one whose prime time has passed ready to maarry u today... But no I don't want them.. I still dream a good working wife with whom. We can join forces and live dream family life..

The first class starts to notice me, cuz I now go to bannk and withdraw 500k once.. even the bankers kept smiling at me.. I started. The journey of first clases again... (Mind u, I rate boss entrepreneurs among first class..)

This time dey allow themselves to get invited..go on dates..get to know ur huzle..but would be very reluctant to stay or go...they can't make a decision.good flat,car etc matters to dem.and once someone with cleaner huszle coms,...off dey go! With the message..sorry, your. One. Of the. Nicest guy av met"

Well second class ladies too are alsso somewhat staying..but mostly old ones..but they have thier eyes outside looking for those first class guyz...

The third classes are ready to marry me today today..ND start having children,but I will have to build a life for them whilst even me am struggling...that will be like a new big task...and. Most third class aren't even educated..but also beautiful...

You never ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by Alapojames: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
This marriage saga eh nothing sure..
Manu to play enyimba fit tear, cause you must carry man u straight win.. In other word, even the so call first class might not even work.. If you like collect 3 million monthly.. Ticket may won tear go tear..
Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by richie3384: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2022
bigpicture001:

But running a home is quite expensive... One needs a helping hand... Marrying a non working lady will bring peace of mind. That would laater deteriorate into anger cuz if laack of adequate income

Getting married to an employed person is good so the family doesn't depend on a source of income; if you're actually looking for such wife who is also helpful in the home with her income, it's not the way you're going about it. Orientations are different, some have the mindset of no matter what I earn hubby bears all responsibilities while some have a supportive orientation. So it first boils down to the character of the person u married not even what she earns(her income is not important compared to her character or orientation). That's the reason I said first go for someone that genuinely likes you, it help alot n makes the understanding easier, then it's an advantage if the person is also employed. If you make employed your first priority, u go hear am, it's just bonus my dear. U haven't heard real life stories; unknown to hubby, his wife that lives in the same house and shares the same bed with him owns the property they live in while the hubby is killing n toiling himself to pay rent without breathing space from his wife's lawyer. The wife later confessed on her sick bed, dunno if they are still married cos it was a big shock to the man.

Don't break ur head looking for girls. u will spend on stupid dates wit no positive contribution to ur life meanwhile those money put together can buy u half plot n set up foundation. Come and buy land from our estate the prices are good & documents are confirmed. (Zero Eight zero three three six seven five nine five five) Target properties n gradually pay for them, u can never fall below the properties u own, they are ur base. Businesses are means while properties are end.

first consider those ones that genuinely like u & are of good orientation & treasure them. Your presence alone satisfies them. Being employed is very good but it's just a bonus. First things first.
Re: The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories by koyyess: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2022
bigpicture001:

I was wrong

You are even calling it a game? You are not yet ready.

Enter market when you turn 50 years. Let's see if you will have a grading system with your erectile dysfunction.

(1) (Reply)

"It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks / . / She Seduces Him In His Room, Camera Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.