Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56220 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by SIMONEKPA7: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sit at home in Lagos is on
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by ozowarac: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
There are bitterness in the country already,Yoruba tugs should not provoke the Igbos .

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Alpharey: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
This 'con tree' is still dwelling in dark ages

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
You can see Tinubu supporters

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Jiokejohn: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
That is shenanigan associated with Lagos politics.

I remember what happened in Ago in 2019. If one is truly popular as claimed, why the fear to test his popularity in the forthcoming general election?

10 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by bhella10: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbo this Igbo that. Are Igbos the only tribe in Lagos? Such mentality is becoming Igbos bane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Ddokie: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Bro we dey this nairaland together o. And no be ghost be these guys online, all these people saying all these shyt online are the people offline too. May we no dey lie to ourselves abeg.

Leave nairaland matter. Nairaland is a place where people come and display their worst characteristics as human beings. I am certain shame no go gree a lot of us talk outside the way we talk in nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Yoighaman(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
kponkedenge:
This 2023 elections in Lagos won't be funny. The same MO they used in attacking Igbos not to vote in 2019 Governorship elections is what they will do this time around for presidential elections..... Cos Tinubu is on the ballot.

In fact it will be worst this time.... Thugs will likely be at every polling boot in Lagos on the orders of you know who..... Carried out by MC Oluomo.

Nobody has the monopoly of 'madness'. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If this can be done in Lagos, then it can be replicated in another state. Use your tongue to count your teeth in order to understand my post.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by flamingREED(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
When Igbos wake up, Nigeria shakes.

Fear not brethren; just make sure it's all on record.

I will Obidiently wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Don't forget your agbo selling and kunle tailor ppl also registered in our place. No one has monopoly of violence
How many Kunle or Agbo seller dey your land? Do the math. Shey eni e stupid ni

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka
using lies and cheap blackmail as usual from ipobic igbos... They always cry like they're the only tribe in Nigeria...
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by emonis88: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is the exact MO Tinubu il use to disenfranchise Igbo voters n anybody they see as a treath to his winning the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Yankee101: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is Tinubu
I pity anyone who thinks Tinubu will bring sanity
Marwa brought sanity to Lagos (just check how many days he has spent in NDLEA and see what he has achieved)
Tinubu brought back thugs after Marwa cleared them out

Imagine MC oluomo getting access to federal resources courtesy of Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Eriokanmi: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
They knew apc may not win in 2023 in Lagos. I was telling some people the hard facts but they didn't believe. Let them keep chasing the igbos away, 2023 will be interesting in Lagos. I learnt police had been deployed to the place to calm the situation. O maa loud gaan cos Tinubu's aspiration won't change snatching..People are suffering

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by marsman: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Say No to victim mentality. The Yorubas are wiser and now know their true enemies. People who rejoice and celebrate on every ill luck that happens to the Yorubas. Even though, without the Yorubas many of them will have been begging under one bridge in Anambra, their most feveloped state.

Their flat heads have definitely affected negatively, the mode of reasoning of all them. There is Political tension in the country and what you thought best to do, is to go to the base of the Opposition, who every body knows you hate and steer that Political tension, poke his people in the eyes with your Igbo Nazi supremacist bull shit. You can go and register without creating a scene but you choose not to. Since you have seen the attention you were looking for, you can go home and rest now because no freaking body is apologising.

These same people will stone you to death or mob you, for championing Tinubu or degrading PO on the streets of the south east . You will most likely loose your private part if you do it on monday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by koyyess: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is working.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka
using lies and cheap blackmail as usual from ipobic igbos... They always cry like they're the only tribe in Nigeria
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Daggash98: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu's style of intimidating oppositions and rigging elections in Lagos. He will fail this time around.

9 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by TUTU147: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
2023 election will change alot of things is this country either for good or bad.Igbos should be very careful and vegilant.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Lightorder: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Shop? This one don dey use his situation to judge others

Ask about my company address instead
ok !!!! I already know . Is it the Blue Origins or Tesla , alaba branch ? I know both already

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Bobbiee: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:
grin We have already know what lead to this I'm a bini man I registered at ifako ijaye without attack from anyone...You will surprised that those people went there to insult Yoruba people. Not only igbo are in lagos other tribe are there without thugs attacking them. grin

We have majority tribes and minority tribes. Benin is one of the minority tribes so you votes basically mean nothing. But Igbos won't be allowed because we have the numbers. That's why

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Yollubar miscreants can try this with Almajiris otherwise they will turn them to suya even in their own land.

But my Igbo brothers have always given them that effrontery to mess them up.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Benmob: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Shop? This one don dey use his situation to judge others

Ask about my company address instead
d hatred of Igbo will kill u one day, why is d moment dey say dey want to register for PVC,all diz things is now happening.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
Igbos have Vice Chairmanship positions in about 5 LCDA/LG in Lagos under the current APC government but Wizarab says Igbos are not safe in South West. Na this hypocrisy and tribalism go end all of you including any Yoruba folks deliberately spreading that propaganda
you don see am na...
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ddokie:

Leave nairaland matter. Nairaland is a place where people come and display their worst characteristics as human beings. I am certain shame no go gree a lot of us talk outside the way we talk in nairaland.
smiley You're actually right. I do not support violence offline.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by bhella10: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dopenigga:
Tribalism will be the end of Nigeria. Now that the south west and south east should unite against a common enemy, is when they are getting divided the most. Too fvcking bad
Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Yankee101: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
And when you want to do something strategic don’t talk about it too much

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Zeezenho: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is what the op on this thread rightfully pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/7162750/why-nigerians-feel-se-isnt

When I went through his thread I couldn't agree more with him, if Igbo are 5%, dot in the circle, irrelevant, why not leave us alone to vote for our choice? Why do they keep frustrating us if we aren't relevant.

I see Peter Obi getting 8 million votes next year.

This I have seen.

Don't underestimate igbos.we are putting in 20m votes for obi

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by ceeceeco: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
You all should start registering for your voters card now because, at the dying minute they will frustrate we the southeasterners, you all should know this before now. Just don't wait, the earlier the better.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by helinues: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benmob:
d hatred of Igbo will kill u one day, why is d moment dey say dey want to register for PVC,all diz things is now happening.

All the none indigenes with PVC I. Lagos are not up to 500k cos it's a measure used to tame non Indigenes in all state.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by bhella10: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
If you go there register/collect your pvc and go home, we probably won't be hearing this. But knowing you people for who you are. Una probably go there go dey insult una papa age mate and we don't do that here. You do anyhow you see anyhow henceforth.
You are probably right. In Yorubaland we respect our elders. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.