Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" (57190 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by TuFab(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:
As if they even care about her,

That is how they would not let my parents rest when I left for the university.

Everytime they would be asking about me as if when I finally show face they would give me the whole world.

ADVICE TO ALL. Only your mum has your best interest at heart. Only your mum. Not even your brother and sister. Your brother can backstab you any time if it doesn't benefit him too

To all those who have a witch for a mother, there is nothing I can do for you. I advise you trust nobody in this world

What about our daddy?
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by TuFab(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:

Everytime they would be asking about me as if when I finally show face they would give me the whole world.

ADVICE TO ALL. Only your mum has your best interest at heart. Only your mum. Not even your brother and sister. Your brother can backstab you any time if it doesn't benefit him too

To all those who have a witch for a mother, there is nothing I can do for you. I advise you trust nobody in this world

I feel you sha.

Those people asking after you just want to compare/measure their lives with yours. They don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by neutralmind: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where is she?
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Exactly!!!!
AccessME:
She has moved on with her life and I bet she will b somewhere doing well for her self.

Not everyone likes this public showcase and validation.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by olureignforever: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
SoapQueen:

Her marriage crashed.
She was used and dumped.
She went back to square one.
People who hyped her back then, abandoned her when she was no longer hypeworthy.

The entertainment industry is a blood sucking demon. They suck the life out of a youngling, then toss out the carcass while reaching for a fresh victim.

They chewed her like new gum, and spat her when they ingested all her sweetness. She'll be alright las las.

Like Eminem said "A normal life is boring but Super Stardom is close to post-mortem".

Be careful of fame.

Thanks for this. The fame cannot be sustained. I hope she bounces back, at least live a normal life.....
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by jeff1607(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:

What about fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by boxypane(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where's mummy GO?
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
tillaman:
Make una direct the question go sujimoto dm
Sujimoto used her to gain popularity.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Labi4real: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Where's that Yoruba woman that survived that fire accident but got burnt without recognition and later released a track that year...

Ojabo KO fo
Ojona KO Ku

Oluwa ti gbe mi leke mo domo la bansi.....hahahahahahahaha
������ you be legend infact I need to talk with you self ���
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Goodman247: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
She has travelled abroad grin grin, most international models are not really graduates. If she is a secondary school graduate, she is good to go, is messi and ronaldo graduates ?she just need a good manager and be ready to learn fast

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
NewSoul:

Hmmm wise sayings to ponder on. But forget o the helper we always pray about in church when you meet that one, he doesn't do for you to be at his mercy

Just pray for God to give you grace to labour more. Thats all. Too much prayer for favors are sign of weakness.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Olastep(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
May grace locate her again
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
AccessME:
She has moved on with her life and I bet she will b somewhere doing well for her self.

Yeah, I bet she does. Lol

Really? I thought she was into public show until you said otherwise now.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Bbbw: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gone without a trace
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by officialfestus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Terrier99: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goodman247:
She has travelled abroad grin grin, most international models are not really graduates. If she is a secondary school graduate, she is good to go, is messi and ronaldo graduates ?she just need a good manager and be ready to learn fast

Bros, education is really important

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by LOVEGINO(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
AccessME:

walahi I hope so.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by UnknownQueen(f): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Labi4real:
������ you be legend infact I need to talk with you self ���

Hahahaha...
U remember that woman tooo....
The woman just disappeared like vapour into thin air.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Goodman247: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Terrier99:

Bros, education is really important
yes l know, but you dt need to be a graduate bfore you start some careers like sports and entertainment, l always say it most Nigerians dt know why they go to school that is why there are unemployed graduates everywhere,if the career you are pursuing is outside the four walls of a university, u dt need that education, when you go to d university you are pursuing a career like accountacy, law, medicine but there are some careers that are not learnt in a university,if you want to become a footballer you will register in an academy at a young age while still.going to primary and secondary school, aftet that you focus on your career, atleast everybody should have a basic education

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by PINKYandBRAIN: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
BRAIN: My Primary Message to The Nigerian Youth is that They Should Not Waste Their Precious Time online. They should utilize News like this Fruitfully to their S.E.O Advantage as This is One of The Best Investment they can do to themselves while reading News on this Forum.

PINKY: What's The Best Investment in The World, BRAIN ?

BRAIN: The Best Investment Is On Yourself ooo (in Timaya's) Voice:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Learn How To Invest in Yourself Through The Metaverse World of Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

Use Your BRAIN, Stop Getting Scammed in the name of Digital Investment. Stop Sending Money to Brands in the name of "investments".

Invest in Yourself by Yourself, For Yourself.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Gainman: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
olureignforever:
It's been a long time she's in the news. Hope she has not been dumped and forgotten.

Has anyone heard about her lately
I guess u be jumoke. U wan trend again?
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Afonja can't Manage talent
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by NVQ2: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Missionaire: 3:05am On Jun 11, 2022
LadyRosa:
An average Nigerian just love when people fall from grace to grass, especially those whose life will never get past a shared toilet all their lives!They love to hear bad news from successful people, and if it's a female it gets worst.(some women like the downfall of other women)

You see the urchins on SM, spreading their venom all over people trying to get their lives back,while their own life in the 'real world' is so shamefully pathetic.

The fact she ain't in the news like PDP AND APC doesn't mean she may not be doing well for herself.

Make una face una Gad damn life!

You're quite right.
It amazes me how they rush online asking seemingly caring questions about someone but really hoping it would be true that someone falls from grace to grass probably so as to justify their weird poverty and superstitious beliefs (of how nobody can truly be prosperous forever or for very long because of some supernatural forces or how nobody really cares about you enough to help you enough) and to placate their sadistic and bitter hearts which I also believe is self-loathing and self-hating in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by olureignforever: 3:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Gainman:
I guess u be jumoke. U wan trend again?

Seriously �
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by OmoOshodi(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Where is Success? " dem go flog flog till dem cane tire"
Asking for someone

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Akaegwu(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:

This one no get papa. We can help you locate your father
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by obailala(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
sad

back to trenches

they used her, drained her and sent her back to trenches.

Only pastor Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM or that pastor Fulfuyi (permit my spelling)
will help you and the help will be permanent and of God.
God bless all real philanthropists out there.
since I no get na pray I go dey pray for una till I get and can give.
I so much love philanthropic works and it's my dream to be one.
Nigerians always have a weird sense of entitlement. What do you mean by "used, drained and dumped"?

Wasn't she paid handsomely and even given a clean apartment for her services?

If her services are no longer required by those companies, should they keep paying her salaries or a pension for life?

The entertainment ir art's industry is a fast moving one. The moment you lose relevance, both management and fans move on to the next big things, and there's no crime in that; for the managers, it's just the business and for the fans, my choice is my choice.No one owes us anything in this life; if she wanted to keep being ontop, she should have done things to stay relevant.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by cayorday89(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
AccessME:

If she was everywhere posting, she will still be bashed, now she is living her life low key as is supposed to be and she is still been asked about...
Some BBN housemates are been are been bashed for showing up on our timelines which is thier choice, and there is a Miracle who has been on a low.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by cayorday89(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2022
SoapQueen:

Her marriage crashed.
She was used and dumped.
She went back to square one.
People who hyped her back then, abandoned her when she was no longer hypeworthy.

The entertainment industry is a blood sucking demon. They suck the life out of a youngling, then toss out the carcass while reaching for a fresh victim.

They chewed her like new gum, and spat her when they ingested all her sweetness. She'll be alright las las.

Like Eminem said "A normal life is boring but Super Stardom is close to post-mortem".

Be careful of fame.

You typed like you lived with her 24/7 to know the tiniest of details about her.
For her crashed marriage, if I can recollect, before fame she was not even living with her husband and was reconciled with him, a gesture by the people who helped her even one of the children was living with the grandmother and when the marriage crashed when she had fame was not surprising, go find out the kind of life people who buy bread to sell from bakery live, they are there as early as 5am to make morning sales and still go back late afternoon to get bread for evening sales.

How was she used and dumped, someone who had no fame and a viable source of income, how are you sure she is back to square one? If at all she is not getting the help again she will be forever greatful to them for the life she will be living now will not be as low as when she was yet to be discovered.

The fact that some people are not on social media posting does not mean others are doing bad... We should learn to know the tiniest of details before we give out judgement.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Tboymessiah(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
UEDIBO:
Where is sky B? Its been long.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Na toasted yam sky b dey sell now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.