Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested (568 Views)

BREAKING : Appostle Suleiman Attackers Arrested. PICTURES / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by Obagofixxy: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Available reports say some members of the terror group that attacked and killed worshippers at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church Owo, Ondo State, on Sunday have been captured by security forces.
A video sighted by GISTSMATE Media shows a mob of protesters at the Palace of the Olowo of Owo.
The protesters, mainly youths, are trying to resist the planned movement of the suspects to Akure.
Security forces are now on ground to prevent the breakdown of law and order in Owo and in the palace.
Earlier, the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Ogunoye, confirmed that the suspects have been nabbed.
On Wednesday, the Ondo State Government gave a new casualty figure from the terrorist attack.
The state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Banji Ajaka, stated in a press statement that as of Tuesday midnight, the number of victims was 127 while 40 had been confirmed dead.
Interior Minister, Rauf Aregbesola, confirmed ISWAP’s involvement in the Ondo attack while briefing State House Correspondents after the National Security Council meeting in Abuja on Thursday.

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by bibianna(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
They should use this ones to reintroduce our firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by VEHINTOLAR: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
They must not be transferred to Abuja. They committed the crime in Ondo state and must be tried in Ondo state as well. There will be a very serious breakdown of laws and orders in Ondo state if anybody tries to move those criminals to Abuja. Such move will be resisted violently !

Terrorists,we know you're in our land already but trust me,you've clearly underestimated our capabilities as a people. We are Yoruba,we have never lost any battle to any of our enemies and we won't lose this one too. You have come into our land to terrorise us but you won't go out alive.

We are ready for you.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by Ancecoker(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Òwò na your mate?
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by istina: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good one
I hope the news is true o
SW no be Norrh
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by datola: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
I pray this is true.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by Slynation(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Abeg ehh....instant jungle justice abeg
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by Jacobx007: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
There is nothing like ISWAP, it's MURIC that's behind this attack, why is nobody saying the truth??
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attackers Arrested by seunaj: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good radiance. The Ọmọlúwàbís are not cowards. We only understand when to fight and when to retrieve. We stay alive to fight another day. The Yorubas shall never be humiliated!
Alálẹ̀ á gbè wá ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Man In Prison For Sodomising 13-Year-Old Boy / Colleagues Forcefully Bath Fellow Okada Man Who Refuses To Bath For 6 Months / I Will Die If I Reveal My Sponsors - Suspect Arrested With Body Bag, AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.