Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa (756 Views)

British Singer Adele Turns Heads As She Shows Off Her Incredible New Figure / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / Fans React As Davido's Girlfriend 'chioma', In New Figure 8 Look (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by Jenniferchuma10: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Toke Makinwa, a media personality, has explained why she purchased a new pair of Nyash.

"I do not regret getting new figure through Plastic surgery"-Toke Makinwa
It should be noted that the vlogger stated in 2020 that she undergone plastic surgery to achieve her ideal figure.

The actress admitted to having plastic surgery on her physique and a lip filler on an episode of her YouTube Vlog, “Toke Moments.”

She also stated that she has no regrets about having surgery because it is the best thing she has ever done and she enjoys it.

Trolls have been dragging the brand-influencer online at every opportunity since she announced this. Some accused her of performing the operation for the sake of a man.

Toke Makinwa responded by saying she went under the knife because she liked how it appeared in clothes.

“When i hear that “she went under the knife tO impress men” comment, sorry to disappoint you boo, u love how i look in clothes. Boy can wait” She wrote.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-do-not-regret-getting-new-figure-through-plastic-surgery-toke-makinwa/

Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by uthlaw: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
We self no send you....who cares!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Rubbish,jargons and jagbajantis....

If not for small thing,I for like Buhari pass this girl.

Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by We4all: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
The surgeons won’t tell them about the long term effect. How can anyone be happy about her fake body biko?
Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Those men will think is her yanchi show?
Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jenniferchuma10:
Toke Makinwa responded by saying she went under the knife because she liked how it appeared in clothes

at least she is honest... the above in bold is the koko of plastic surgery: while wearing clothes, you may look like you have the perfect body, but as soon as you take off your clothes and lie down in bed etc, thats when many look like deformed aliens. here is another clue....have a girl with BBL sit on a bed naked, and see how DISGUSTING her nyansh look then.
Re: I Do Not Regret Getting New Figure Through Plastic Surgery”-toke Makinwa by Lexkenny99(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
I detest ur plastic made body. Fake ass b*tch!

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Takes Down Blessing Ceo’s Account Over Takes On Bimbo Ogbonna’s Death / Korra Obidi Storms The Streets Of Lagos In Skimpy School Uniform (VIDEO) / ‘naturally Beautiful And Graceful African Woman”- Yul Edochie Hails Judy Austin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.