Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad (761 Views)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by Popara: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
A son asked his father why is it that you don't allow mother to sleep every night. He said
Na waitin I do born you, then his son asked him daddy waitin b dat he said gangolova then his son said ehh! na that thing we d use play for school u da do mummy he said yes. He went to school and told his school teacher I want you to stop my dad from using my mum to do gangolova and the teacher said what is gangolova he said is that gangolova in our field.
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by Benki003(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dry asf who gave this teenager phone
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by lordchiz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
WTF is this
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by ahnie: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Op pls go and learn gardenegg business.

You dry pass harmattan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by Shegzdave: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
You never know your calling grin
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by totiamiyu(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Sorry where's the joke again?
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by Patida: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2022
totiamiyu:
Sorry where's the joke again?
the just is that he's totally out of his mind with what he calls a joke �

(1) (Reply)

Banana Shave / The Broken Bottle / Riddle Me This:chap6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.