Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It (1358 Views)

Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? / Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by ICEKING95(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning my people.
So a church friend of mine, our drummer , just travelled to Ogun state. He messaged me if I would love to work in Ogun. I asked what type of business and He said at QNET. He's then sent the company's Business scheme to me. The deals sound too easy to be true. I trust him though, He has always been there for me and has supported me i n one way or the order. Left his clothe selling business for this.. This is their business Advert He sent.. Pls someone who has heard anything about it should help me confirm if its real or not:
The name of this company is Quest international company/QNET.
QNET .net

"QNet is an E-commerce based firm that deals with direct buying and selling of product it is also a world leading direct selling company that can help you start your own business with the best products. Although the company is also into many careers. Sure as
1) Logistics If you want to travel abroad the company are into it and there will also support u in all aspects
2)Luxury (Expensive stuff like wrist watch, golden chains, cars etc)
3) Health cares and welness( We have some quality product that u can use for the maintenance of ur body like i) Bio disc this stuff is like a glass we use it to treat water into alkaline water by placing the bottle water for some minutes and it cures auccer, high BP etc with one week oo And we also have Chipendant, it is a metal just like a neckless it is an energy booster it regain lost energy when wearing for example while running or playing football u won't get tired because it regain lost energy again it protects u from thunder strike
4) We're also into technology
5) Education we also have an high institution Malaysia incase
6)Sports we are the official sponsor of Manchester city football club and CAF while watching mancity football u will see something like QNET displaying on the screen and u will also see it on their Jersey
Once you're working with the company after undergoing their basic training and the training will last for 1-6 weeks depending on the level of your mentality

This company pays on weekly Bases as a beginner we pays $225 every week after undergoing ur basic training

PLS NAIRALANDERS HELP ME OUT

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by Fahdiga(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2022
ICEKING95:
Good morning my people.
So a church friend of mine, our drummer , just travelled to Ogun state. He messaged me if I would love to work in Ogun. I asked what type of business and He said at QNET. He's then sent the company's Business scheme to me. The deals sound too easy to be true. I trust him though, He has always been there for me and has supported me i n one way or the order. Left his clothe selling business for this.. This is their business Advert He sent.. Pls someone who has heard anything about it should help me confirm if its real or not:
QNET .net

"QNet is an E-commerce based firm that deals with direct buying and selling of product it is also a world leading direct selling company that can help you start your own business with the best products. Although the company is also into many careers. Sure as
1) Logistics If you want to travel abroad the company are into it and there will also support u in all aspects
3) Health cares and welness( We have some quality product that u can use for the maintenance of ur body like i) Bio disc this stuff is like a glass we use it to treat water into alkaline water by placing the bottle water for some minutes and it cures auccer, high BP etc with one week oo And we also have Chipendant, it is a metal just like a neckless it is an energy booster it regain lost energy when wearing for example while running or playing football u won't get tired because it regain lost energy again it protects u from thunder strike
6)Sports we are the official sponsor of Manchester city football club and CAF while watching mancity football u will see something like QNET displaying on the screen and u will also see it on their Jersey
Once you're working with the company after undergoing their basic training and the training will last for 1-6 weeks depending on the level of your mentality

This company pays on weekly Bases as a beginner we pays $225 every week after undergoing ur basic training

Don't fall for it. They are same people as GNLD later New Life. They will promise you good life but it is just a one kind of robbing Peter to pay Paul. You will be hawking their wares. Your friend is calling you to come because the more people he recruits the more token he will get. And if you join them they will tell you to recruit more people and the cycle continues. They have their hostel they call lodge in Ogun state. Like twenty people sleeps inside one room on bare floor without pillow. They go distances to fetch the water they uses. Someone I knew fell for their scam but he is now regretting it

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by ICEKING95(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
G
I don't understand?
Re: Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by TimJames042(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
ICEKING95:
Good morning my people.
QNET .net

My dear, it's legit.. I'm in LAGOS STATE, the headquarter. Believe it or leave it, many people doubted & rejected POS at first, claiming its fraudulent and take deduct or money; but today, POS is even one the businesses that puts food on the table for some families.
Call or chat me up for more info: 08037378030

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by Moscodee1990(m): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Go to this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7185289/qnet-scam-scourge-destroying-nigerian#114132165
Run for your dear life o.... Do not listen to anyone, they are deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It by XAUBulls: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
ICEKING95:
Good morning my people.

QNET .net

(1) (Reply)

USA Buying And Shipping To Lagos,USA Virtual Address / Which Internet Business Has Higher Return And Easy To Learn? / Can Someone With A Domicially Account Help Me Transfer Money To India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.