Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli (364 Views)

My Writings Have Zero AI, Zero Plagiarism, And 100% Quality! / Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer / How To Write Perfect Product Review Articles : By Amechi Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2022
How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli

Clients want their articles to rank high in Google searches, and one of the most helpful tools for that is Surfer SEO.

I've used this awesome tool to optimize my articles for years, and I'll be sharing a few tips on how I always score between 80% and 100% on Surfer SEO!

1. Use the relevant keywords in the suggested amount of times

A lot of rookies don't know this, but the number of times a set of suggested keywords appear in your article, influences the content score on Surfer SEO.

If, for instance, the keywords “best bikes for elders”, has an 8/10 suggestion, it means that particular keyword should appear at least 8 times, and at most 10 times in the article.

If it appears less than 8 times, or more than 10 times, you will notice that the bar where the keyword is written will either be pink or yellow.

However, the bar will turn green if it appears the suggested number of times (that means you have gotten that particular keyword occurrence right).

Do the same for all the main keywords in the article. It may require some rewriting, but it will help you score higher on Surfer SEO.

2. Use the right headers (H1, H₂, H₃, and H₄)

The title of your article on Surfer SEO is usually the main keyword. And this should be written with the header H1.

Write all the subheadings with the relevant headers, and watch your content score go up!

3. Make your content the suggested length

Breaking news – Exceeding the content length suggested by Surfer SEO can reduce your score drastically!

If the maximum article length suggested is 1,500 to 2,000 words, then make sure you keep your writing within that range.

No more, no less!

4. Use Images

Inserting the relevant images into your article can help you boost your content score on Surfer SEO. It will also do you some good if you use images that aren’t licensable (no watermarks!)

5. Structure your content properly

Using the right headers is one thing, while the overall structure of your article is another.

Keep your paragraphs short and readable!

Also, make sure you use bullets when making lists, as that too can boost readability and your content score!

There you have it, guys, these tips are what I use to ensure that my articles ALWAYS score between 80% and 100% on Surfer SEO.

Of course, Surfer SEO is just a tool, and it only helps to make your writings rank higher on Google searches. It is still up to you to deliver a well-written article that is engaging, free of grammatical errors, and plagiarism.

Contact me via phone call, SMS, or WhatsApp - +2348033422206 if you would like me to write for you.

I have many valuable years of writing experience, and I am at your service!

Re: How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 3:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Call/WhatsApp 08033422206
Re: How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
08033422206 (Call/WhatsApp)
Re: How To Always Score Between 80% And 100% On Surfer SEO: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Writing tips

(1) (Reply)

Contact Debe32 For Bulk Content Writing Projects / Contact Me For Short Stories Writing / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.