Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin (32430 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Larrycool1234(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:
Tinubu is not from lagos but fron osun state.
That why is milking and stealing lagos resource and money with reckless abandon.

ATIKU Is not from nigeria but a fulani from cameroon. If given the opportunity ar president, he will steal nigeria money and milk her resource to stupor.

only option here is PETER OBI for a better
Nigeria and properous future.

Peter Obi is not from Nigeria as well , but Biafra republic . He too will milk Nigeria dry. Fish brain
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Bimpe1111: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Dear Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,

This is a letter of huge concern to you and other Christians in Nigeria. While this is not intended to cause chaos or problems, it is of a very significant importance for the continuity of Christianity in Nigeria. It is very obvious that Nigeria is a multi-religious society with Christianity and Islam as 2 major religions. Now, Nigeria has existed this long because of equity, justice and equality between entities that make up this union called Nigeria.

As you are aware sir, APC recently concluded their primaries with Tinubu emerging as the candidate. Atiku won same for the PDP. APC is of more concern to me because APC governors claimed to have met and insisted on power shift to the south.

Now i ask, if there is a need for power to be shifted to the south, why is it not been shifted to a southern Christian since PMB, a Muslim just completed 8 years. Why is everyone been smart by half in insisting that power shifts to the south and not to a Christian?

Analyzing further, A Tinubu presidency means power will remain with a Muslim for 8 years and another Muslim norther takes over for 8 years which gives a 24 cumulative Muslim rule in a multi religious country. To even make things worse, APC is making things worse and testing the waters by mentioning a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to get reactions..... CAN ARISE OOOOOOO in Nigeria

I anticipate that responses will soon come saying that competence is what matters and not the persons religion. Does it mean there is not competent Christian in the south or a competent Christian VP from the south? This is the reason for the growing worries

Where is the equality in power shift to the south but not to a Christian?

It is surprising that the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has been this docile and quiet in the face of this glaring issue of humongous worry. As stated earlier, this is not intended to stair up any dust but to raise a very important issue so that all the political parties will adjust.

Let the same equality emotion that made the APC governors decide that power goes to the south be used to give power to a southern christian.

Dear CAN President, speak up now!!!!! Because if the reverse was the case, the leadership would have since been screaming...

Thank you

CC:PFN,OAIC,CCN,CSN,TEKAN/ECWA

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by egbedox: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:
That why is milking and stealing lagos resource and money with reckless abandon.

ATIKU Is not from nigeria but a fulani from cameroon. If given the opportunity ar president, he will steal nigeria money and milk her resource to stupor.

only option here is PETER OBI for a better Nigeria and properous future.

As much as I support Peter Obi, I dont agree with the Atiku and Tinubu claims you made
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Successlane: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

AND SOOOOOO WHAT

Late Lateef Jakande of blessed memory ( aka Baba kekere) is from Kwara state.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by David160(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Emmastan291:
All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate
*Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu*
(Lagos State)

People's Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate
*Atiku Abubakar*
(Adamawa State)

Labour Party (LP)
Presidential Candidate
*Peter Obi*
(Anambra State)

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) Presidential Candidate
*Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso*
(Kano State)

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)
Presidential Candidate
*Chekwas Okorie*
(Anambra State)

National Rescue Movement (NRM)
Presidential Candidate
*Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike*
(Imo State)

Accord Party (AP)
Presidential Candidate
*Christopher Imumolen*
(Edo State)

African Democratic Congress (ADC) Presidential Candidate
*Dumebi Kachikwu*
(Delta State)

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)
Presidential Candidate
*Dan Nwanyanwu*
(Imo State)

Young Progressives Party (YPP) Presidential Candidate
*Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim*
(Kogi State)

Social Democratic Party (SDP) Presidential Candidate
*Prince Adewole Adebayo*
(Ondo State)

Action Alliance (AA)
Presidential Candidate
*Dr Hamza Al-Mustapha*
(Yobe State)

Action Democratic Party (ADP) Presidential Candidate
*Yabagi Yusuf Sani*
(Niger State)

Action Congress (AAC)
Presidential Candidate
*Omoyele Sowore*
(Ondo State)

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP)
Presidential Candidate
*Kola Abiola*
(Ogun State)

Boot Party (BP)
Presidential Candidate
*Sunday Adenuga*
(Lagos State)

May the Best Candidate win

Please Nigerians put Tribalism aside let's vote Peter obi.

We know he's the most qualified candidate.

Tinubu and Atiku will loot us dry...

It's obi or 8 years of suffering.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by casualobserver: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
well at least we thank God the ballot paper will not be as long as 2019
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by casualobserver: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

what experience has taught us from osinbajo is that when supporters start saying their candidate is "the only option", you know their candidate will come 3rd!!! it is a symptom of a candidate that is all hype and no record of performance, so the only thing they can resort to is try to bully people online with "he is the only option". Front-runners try and woo people by listing their candidate's past record or plans.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by yinkeys(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If Kwankwaso can stomach his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, take it from me, they will win the 2023 Presidential election, ask me how ?

Kwankwaso is a movement in Kano and the red cap supporters will deliver Kano massively and even win NW for Labour Party while APC comes second.

Peter Obi/Labour Party will overwhelmingly win Southeast while PDP comes second and followed by Tinubu/APC

PDP will win SouthSouth but Labour Party will get at least 35% vote in SS.

Labour Party will win Northcentral while PDP comes second and APC third.

Tinubu/APC will win Southwest and Labour Party will come second with over 30% votes due to voters having Christian religion sentiment.

Atiku/PDP will win Northeast while Tinubu/APC will come closely second.

With this, Peter Obi/LP will win by a small margin.

Kwankwaso the ball is in your cot shocked

Without Kwankwaso pairing with Peter Obi, let's be honest to ourselves, Peter Obi will not emerge next year, he will only come 3rd without Kwankwaso as VP. This I have seen, but it won't stop us from voting for Obi since Osinbajo didn't get APC ticket, 2023 is the turn of Southern Christians! Next time the ticket comes to the south, Muslims can take it but should present men of integrity not looting machines who derive ecstasy from looting government fund like Tinubu and co angry
Labour can’t win north central bro
They will rig it
Great analysis all the same

You’re funny with the “This I have seen comment”
Avoid religious scams bro lol
Kwankwaso muslim Obi Christian ticket would be nice though
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

Obi is not from Nigeria ��, he is From Biafra online Republic. Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim is the answer let vote for him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by KINGCHUKWU(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Naso Una talk for 2014 when Una wan comot PDP...let us get it ryt,APC will restore this country...it will do this and that..even church sef join campaign that year... A pastor is his VP etc etc. After 8 years now, na Peter obi... My point is pretty simple, devil wey I know pass angel wey I no know..... And please give us a good reason to vote obi.... As governor of Anambra state what did he do....even after leaving that position what has he done for his own town or state.... Etc etc.... I don leave that era of vote on sentiments...if u no get track record abegi shift....if u no fit help even when not in position,abeg shift.... Na so Una vote buhari on sentiments and empathy...see where e lead us
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My smart intelligent and hansom Peter Obi is the best candidate and he's winning flawlessly. God bless the incoming.

Nigerians I take God beg you people, make we get am right this time, abeg na.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Jaganban of Nigeria

Jaganban of Africa

Jaganban of the whole world

Your tears are welcome...grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by edungene7: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Why I must follow Peter Obi mandate a core business minded individual with track record of success in personal life this are some of the products produced by is personal companies and others are from companies he solely imported from all those products came into this country through peter Obi imagine all those companies setting up factories here it means more jobs and better standard of living Peter Obi we are with you

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:
Jaganban of Nigeria

Jaganban of Africa

Jaganban of the whole world

Your tears are welcome...grin grin

Peter Obi of the hopeless and the helpless especially the unemployed youths and the ASUU youths.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Cossybob(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

Damn nigga
Nigeria is a foncused state, it's a foundational curse and hope it get reversed in no time. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is actually from Osun state and was made to govern the Lagos territory
Nigeria's constitution was built and roofed with Lies and Corruption respectively
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Deo1986(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

Peter Obi is from Biafra.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

Peter Obi of the hopeless and the helpless especially the unemployed youths and the ASUU youths.
Good...at least Peter Obi gets your support.. grin

But I learnt anything 5%centers support becomes failure grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by tabaralph: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2022
The last party on the list got me wondering.. BOOT PARTY then the abbreviation is BP …haaa it is well o God forbid high BP for the flag bearer o
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Good...at least Peter Obi gets your support.. grin

But I learnt anything 5%centers support becomes failure grin

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Deo1986:
Peter Obi is from Biafra.
Biafra!

But he is contesting for Nigeria Presidency cheesy

Confused entity I must say.... grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by norriswood(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

..Peter obi is from where? U have big problems, market ur candidate nd stop comparison.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Biafra!

all tribal stale tactics will be checkmated

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

the youths are coming

Yes I know... criminals like Obi the Pandora thief right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Yes I know... criminals like the Obi the Pandora thief right grin
Hehehehehe this won't fly either

youths knows the real bastard criminals

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Deo1986(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Biafra!

BTW by brother, when did this craze for Peter Obi started, who is he? Forgive me I need to catch up with a lot of things.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Hehehehehe this won't fly either
youths knows the real bastard criminals
And the youth...you meant Ipobian youth right
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

And the youth...you meant Ipobian youth right

stale

I mean ASUU strike youths and unemployed youths

Hahahahaha zero manifestos ooo
e go choke
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by MrBONE2(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2022
ojiedave:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Atiku

Mention for Tinubu

Online voting starts now cheesy cheesy
And Report for Me Bwana grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Deo1986:
BTW by brother, when did this craze for Peter Obi started, who is he? Forgive me I need to catch up with a lot of things.
It started online..promoted by the citizens of the world first online country called Biaslop.

Peter Obi Pandora is his real name..he is a former member of the Poverty Development Party (PDP) but was chased out to join Loser Band Party (LB) now the online citizens have conducted their online election and the result is not yet out though..but Obi Pandora is leading with about 50million vote and we have no choice but to declare him the President of Biaslop online republic.

What I don't understand is how can Obi who is already the president of Biaslop online republic try to contest for the president of Nigeria... it confusing man.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

It started online..promoted by the citizens of the world first online country called Biafra.

Peter Obi Pandora is his real name..he is a former member of the Poverty Development Party (PDP) but was chased out to join Loser Band Party (LB) now the online citizens have conducted their online election and the result is not yet out though..but Obi Pandora is leading with about 50million vote and we have no choice but to declare him the President of Biaslop online republic.

What I don't understand is how can Obi who is already the president of Biaslop online republic try to contest for the president of Nigeria... it confusing man.

rubbish
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by MrBONE2(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
The iragbiji druggie is from Osun state and not Lagos, kindly correct

Too Late Bwana

DA deed hayaaf being done. grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Bigsteveg(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Emmastan291:
All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate

Boot Party (BP)
Presidential Candidate
*Sunday Adenuga*
(Lagos State)

May the Best Candidate win

Which one is Boot Party again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.