Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture (3426 Views)

Like Olaniyi, Abandoning Your ICAN Exams Has 2 Types Of Effects... / If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] / Antipodeans Invasion Of Earth: An Emerging Kind Of Humans May Destroy Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Fiscus105(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
We are in the world where people destructively Cricticize, attack and condemn, most especially here on Nairaland.

With good consciencewhich one are you in that picture?

Me: I criticize with good opinions but not attack, I biliv I belong to B"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Ammishaddai: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2022
I grew up seeing that bullshit on the left, but after seeing this, I'd rather be the guy on the right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Natbrowny: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I grew up seeing that bullshit on the left, but after seeing this, I'd rather be the guy on the right

Facts bro
Nothing wrong with the dude working to put food on the table. If the dude on the right grows up and makes a better world for him.

Machineries will be provided
Wages will be paid on time
Bonuses and gifts will b attached
He gets a partner to work with
He is able to settle bills if he doesn't live above what he earns

I have seen that bullshit on the left many times

Be positive minded and respect people's job. The goal is to provide for your family not to impress your society

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Ammishaddai: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

Facts bro
Nothing wrong with the dude working to put food on the table. If the dude on the right grows up and makes a better world for him.

Be positive minded and respect people's job. The goal is to provide for your family not to impress your society
True talk bro
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Rexymania(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Positive one
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

Facts bro

Tell that to most nigerians..... who are always looking down on those who they feel their jobs are way below them, car washer, uber drivers, drivers, security guards, traders, mechanic, waste management guys etc (girls especially)

8 Likes

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

Facts bro

Tell that to most nigerians..... who are always looking down on those who they feel their jobs are way below them, car washer, uber drivers, drivers, security guards, traders, mechanic, waiters etc (girls especially)
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Beverlyjean(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
B is the reason y the world is becoming a disaster... A is what built this world

2 Likes

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Cypress042(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm proudly in Group A grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Natbrowny: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Onariii:

Tell that to most nigerians..... who are always looking down on those who they feel their jobs are way below them, car washer, uber drivers, drivers, security guards, traders, mechanic, waste management guys etc (girls especially)

True though. They need know say na to put food for table sure pass impressing communities.

Like u said esp girl, some of them prefer dating a guy and making him her ATM rather than been creative. Give 1m to some to start a small scale, they be like lemme change my wardrobe and phone first. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am one hundred focused on making the world a better place for all.

Selfishness and greed only lead to destruction in the long run.
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by LadyRosa(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
So who will now clean the roads?
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by mattmurdock269: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Criticize someone easy but give him good feed tough
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Rickmann: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fiscus105:
We are in the world where people destructively Cricticize, attack and condemn, most especially here on Nairaland.

With good consciencewhich one are you in that picture?

Me: I criticize with good opinions but not attack, I biliv I belong to B"

Not everybody will do white-collar jobs..and the fact that most have the guts to stick their hands in the mud to build something great doesn't make them any less human. The most important thing in life is fulfillment..only that gives you true happiness.
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by iramure(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
The people that organised religion belong to the negative types. It is actually the fear of hell that made a lot of believers today to accept those fictitious stories
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
We live in a world, Nigeria, where you are adjuded by the car you drive. The clothes you wear, the kinds of food you eat and other parameters of human living...

I'll go with A. No matter how beautiful, comfortable and better this Earth morphs into, there will always be low or beneath the low class guys who's task are underground drug sellers, garbage cleaners and shit Packers.

This life is all about living your purpose, existing importantly for an intent and fulfilment.

You can attain them at any level of human life.

We've villagers or ghetto dwellers that are contented with little on their table.

Bottom line is; just find your purpose in life and stick with it. We all are burning candles, the flames would one-day go off.
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by edogu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Onariii:

Tell that to most nigerians..... who are always looking down on those who they feel their jobs are way below them, car washer, uber drivers, drivers, security guards, traders, mechanic, waiters etc (girls especially)
The same Nigerians will still travel to Europe and engage in such jobs. What an irony?
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Blake755: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
The first one I grew up with but now I don't give a beep
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by falcon01: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm a negative one., we all are we shouldn't lie.
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by engrchykae(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
So who will now clean the roads?
vultures, natural sanitation creatures
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by LadyRosa(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
engrchykae:
vultures, natural sanitation creatures

grin grin
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by effido666: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
not to b proudly in group A.....do u address people like dat group A in d society grin
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by effido666: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
not just saying I'm proudly in group A....do u actually speak to such class with respects and hope
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by modskiller(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerian parents are A, who tell their children to avoid becoming A without referring to themselves directly.
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Sirseedorf(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2022
A is the real deal, I guess we all knows the answer early or too late to understand., but at the end the truth is still staring at us ....
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Cypress042(m): 6:10am On Jun 11, 2022
effido666:
not to b proudly in group A.....do u address people like dat group A in d society grin
I've done that countless time grin
Re: 2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture by Cypress042(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
effido666:
not just saying I'm proudly in group A....do u actually speak to such class with respects and hope
I respect hustlers alot, is not easy for one to fend for himself.

(1) (Reply)

NUC Latest Universities Ranking 2016 / 25 Things Science Got Totally Wrong / ASUU To Call Off Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.