Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! (2025 Views)

Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. / “Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics”: Should Igbos Hid Soludo And Change Their Tactics? / Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by PussyMiners: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Elporo:

Its affects everything .. e be like say you stupid pass me .. abi now.

No bi Osibanjo wen dem give small power; believe say e be David and Jagaban na Goliath.

Na so I dey see you now .. abi you neva understand? Ozuo!
So the day I created my account made you vomit the trash about David and Goliath

You are the most foolish Nigerian alive grin grin
Seun should commence IQ test for his members. So many dumb autistic clowns here grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

We shall meet at the battle field next year and Tinubu would humble you like he's been doing
tinubu should not bother,his medication matters alot to him.let him goan siddon joor.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by AntiMahdi: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This is a wakeup call for all my Yoruba Brothers and Sisters. I am sure we all know the children of hate. They have started again with their hate and are trying to divide we yorubas on religious lines.

Unfortunately for them, we are more Educated, Smarter, Wiser, more Sophisticated and Civilised than them.

I laugh at their stupidity each time they mention yoruba muslim. Why on earth are they the ones always trying to say Yoruba Muslims and instigating hate!

They have forgotten that we yorubas are the tribe with the most religious tolerance in Nigeria.

In several Yoruba homes, you will see A muslim Husband and Christian wife.

A Christian Husband and a Muslim wife.

Younger brother could be a muslim and his younger sister a Christian.

Younger brother and his family go to his sister's house to felicitate with them during Christmas.

Younger sister and her family go to her brother's house to felicitate with them during Sallah.

What could be more admirable than such Tolerance, Love, rRespect for one another's faith and belief, the civilised and democratic style of "live and let's live". It is called being Liberal

If other regions were like Yorubas, do you think we will be seeing Muslims attacking Christians in the North or Christians attaching Muslims in the East?

These foolish people are now trying to divide us.
May God punish you all that attempt to divide us because even God himself is happy the way we Yorubas live in peace and harmony despite having different religious beliefs.

God bless the great people of the Yoruba land.
God bless Nigeria.

All these rants to get your yaribanza populace to accept the DOA Muslim running mate.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by limeta(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Only in Nigeria i see a slave call another slave a slave
Is the ranks amongst slaves ...
If so how come
The children of the slave mistress of the masters house works the fields too.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This is a wakeup call for all my Yoruba Brothers and Sisters. I am sure we all know the children of hate. They have started again with their hate and are trying to divide we yorubas on religious lines.

Unfortunately for them, we are more Educated, Smarter, Wiser, more Sophisticated and Civilised than them.

I laugh at their stupidity each time they mention yoruba muslim. Why on earth are they the ones always trying to say Yoruba Muslims and instigating hate!

They have forgotten that we yorubas are the tribe with the most religious tolerance in Nigeria.

Younger brother and his family go to his sister's house to felicitate with them during Christmas.

Younger sister and her family go to her brother's house to felicitate with them during Sallah.

What could be more admirable than such Tolerance, Love, rRespect for one another's faith and belief, the civilised and democratic style of "live and let's live". It is called being Liberal

If other regions were like Yorubas, do you think we will be seeing Muslims attacking Christians in the North or Christians attaching Muslims in the East?

May God punish you all that attempt to divide us because even God himself is happy the way we Yorubas live in peace and harmony despite having different religious beliefs.

God bless Nigeria.

Don't bother yourself about them.
They're a people with brawn but no brain. They lack intrinsic civilization and are criminal in nature.
That they stupidly use yoruba Muslim gimmick in order to create division among the people that tolerantly accommodate them. That should tell you how devilish, naive and dumb they are.
Watch out on the way they will handle this Peter Obi candidacy. Even before the elections that may not even hold, they would've made more enemies by brigand attitude as if they have already won the presidency.
I have taken my time to study them and discovered they are not worth one's attention.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Transcriber: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Bros, ibos are known for hate politics...

Don't worry,

Yoruba people know them more than you do. They live with us and eat together with us. grin

We even know how to handle them...they pose not threat whenever it comes to politics.

They are minority people.. grin grin
just make a Igbo man head swell, and you can control him

That's one of the attributes I've seen
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Transcriber: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
limeta:
Only in Nigeria i see a slave call another slave a slave
Is the ranks amongst slaves ...
If so how come
The children of the slave mistress of the masters house works the fields too.
anty shut up

If Yoruba are slaves, who are the masters?

Fulani?
The same Fulani and Hausa that beg all over west Africa?
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Transcriber: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
donb06:

When this exact thing is practiced in igbos, it becomes IGBOS ARE NOT UNITED... grin grin
maybe that's why Igbos are 40 million yet their politics is non existent in federal level

How many votes did Igbo candidates get in APC primary again?

Where did the SE delegates go?
Why did the onu guy get zero votes after all the tears?

Dont check yourselves
Keep obsessing with Yoruba Muslims
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by VeryWickedMan: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

6 Yorubas planted by the superior tactical acumen of Asiwaju Tinubu.
Jonzing guy grin

Igbos are also stepping down & acting uninterested for Peter Obi.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by limeta(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Transcriber:
anty shut up

If Yoruba are slaves, who are the masters?

Fulani?
The same Fulani and Hausa that beg all over west Africa?

Fulanis are the masters
Thats all i know
I dont know if there can be two masters
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Uchek(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
So what is the thrust of your post?

NaughtyBrainiac:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by shosky1794: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:
So in all these your trashy write up you didn't see the division yourself lol, you said in one family you can see a Yoruba Christian with a Muslim brother, why not just "stop at in one family", why divide the one family into Christian and Muslims?,

I think you are your own problem, Tufiakwa, The campaign of hate against Osinbajo calling him traitor, I wan ask does it have anything to do with him being a Christian, if You love Yorubas Christians like you pretend, just pray so their skull shall not be mined in broad day light.

See I'm a Christian, a Redeemed member for that matter. I've been attending the church since 97 but will never vote an Osinbajo over a Tinubu. Tinubu's wife is a deacon in the same Redeemed Church. All these religious tactics don't work with the Yorubas
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by AlexBells(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
shosky1794:

See I'm a Christian, a Redeemed member for that matter. I've been attending the church since 97 but will never vote an Osinbajo over a Tinubu. Tinubu's wife is a deacon in the same Redeemed Church. All these religious tactics don't work with the Yorubas
How many votes does you Yorubas have in the current dispensation, it may not work on you and you are not even the target, however it would work on Middle Belt
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Carlosdd: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:
So in all these your trashy write up you didn't see the division yourself lol, you said in one family you can see a Yoruba Christian with a Muslim brother, why not just "stop at in one family", why divide the one family into Christian and Muslims?,

I think you are your own problem, Tufiakwa, The campaign of hate against Osinbajo calling him traitor, I wan ask does it have anything to do with him being a Christian, if You love Yorubas Christians like you pretend, just pray so their skull shall not be mined in broad day light.

Truth undiluted, religion tolerance , we don’t discriminate on religion here check the fact , meanwhile, must you comment on every topic
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by donb06: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Transcriber:
maybe that's why Igbos are 40 million yet their politics is non existent in federal level

How many votes did Igbo candidates get in APC primary again?

Where did the SE delegates go?
Why did the onu guy get zero votes after all the tears?

Dont check yourselves
Keep obsessing with Yoruba Muslims
Now go and check what your brother wrote then check my reply before hyper ventilating.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Ghostrye: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
I not fit follow you unite behind pesin why go destroy my future. Eleda mi o ni gba gan
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by izac82: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbos are really in trouble. These guys are ready to go to war, should Tinubu fail at the poll next year, and the target, as usual, the soft target, omo Igbo. Man, what manner of hate is this, bikonu? shocked
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by AlexBells(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Carlosdd:

Truth undiluted, religion tolerance , we don’t discriminate on religion here check the fact , meanwhile, must you comment on every topic
E shock you, I comment on anything that catch my fancy, let's see how religious tolerant you are, meanwhile it is not our business whether you are religious tolerant or not, majority of Nigerian muslims are not tolerant
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by christistruth01: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If Yoruba are united, how come 6 Yorubas fought for the APC ticket?

Rochas Okorocha could not get a Single delegate to vote for him not only in Imo State but all of the South East

It is bad !

If he had known he should have shared the N100 Million he paid for the APC Primaries form in the main Owerri Market it would have been better than the Zero Votes he scored
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by VeryWickedMan: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Rochas Okorocha could not get a Single delegate to vote for him not only in Imo State but all of the South East

It is bad !

Tunde Bakare scored ZERO votes. No one from the SW voted for him.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by christistruth01: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Tunde Bakare scored ZERO votes. No one from the SW voted for him.

Nobody sent that one

Na Oju kokoro de do am

Money he should have used to set up businesses for his Congregation

Still yet he is not an ex Govif the state

Uzodinma is bad o

So he couldn't even arrange 2 Votes for Okorocha in all of Imo at least both are in APC
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by VeryWickedMan: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Nobody sent that one

Na Oju kokoro de do am

Money he should have used to set up businesses for his Congregation

Nobody send Rochas too.

Na anya ukwu de do am

Money he should have used to run his businesses.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by christistruth01: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Nobody send Rochas too.

Na anya ukwu de do am

Money he should have used to run his businesses.

Okorocha is the immediate past Gov of Imo his People should have at least arranged 2 Votes for him out of the 81 votes Imo had so Rochas would not to loose face
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by VeryWickedMan: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Okorocha is the immediate past Gov of Imo his People should have at least arranged 2 Votes for him not to loose face

Tunde Bakare is a big pastorpreneur and 2 time Presidential aspirant, VP aspirant of sitting President Buhari his people and church members should have at least arranged 2 Votes for him not to loose face
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by christistruth01: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Tunde Bakare is a big pastorpreneur and 2 time Presidential aspirant his people and church members should have at least arranged 2 Votes for him not to loose face

Okorachas imo had 81 votes what is just 2 Votes for Uzodinma to dash his predecessor

It is not good
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by VeryWickedMan: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Okorachas imo had 81 votes what is just 2 Votes for Uzodinma to dash his predecessor

It is not good

Bakare's Ogun had 200 votes what is just 2 Votes for Abiodun to dash his kinsman

It is not good
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by shosky1794: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

How many votes does you Yorubas have in the current dispensation, it may not work on you and you are not even the target, however it would work on Middle Belt

By middle belt you mean North Central, right? The north central that includes Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger, right. Those 4 states will be won by APC for sure
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by AlexBells(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
shosky1794:

By middle belt you mean North Central, right? The north central that includes Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger, right. Those 4 states will be won by APC for sure
I laugh lol, let the run continue we shall see how it goes, never said it would be easy but we shall be there to secure votes for our candidate
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Bros, ibos are known for hate politics...

Don't worry,

Yoruba people know them more than you do. They live with us and eat together with us. grin

We even know how to handle them...they pose not threat whenever it comes to politics.

They are minority people.. grin grin

Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by shosky1794: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I laugh lol, let the run continue we shall see how it goes, never said it would be easy but we shall be there to secure votes for our candidate

cheesy If you like stay now till election day, your candidate won't get 100,000 combined votes in those 4 states.
Re: Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! by Achilles881: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

OsuOfOrlu the ashiere of Lagos grin grin

Be guided, orlu was never defeated by Nigerian forces both in now and in 1970, they pushed Nigerian forces back up to orodo 2km from owerri, 40km from orlu, Nigeria knows this and have given it a try again, now soldiers are running away from being deployed to orlu, once again be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Hassan Kukah Blasts Tinubu. / What If This Candidate Win The Presidential Election / Moment A White Man Got Stunned In Church Because Of Peter Obi (video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.