Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

Strange Object - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Strange Object (496 Views)

Strange Object At Office Carpark / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Object by haywhy1026(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Some guys do come to the hotel where I work often and they usually make use of the item below to get high. I wish to know the content of that item....thanks

Re: Strange Object by Kingozymandias(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
It is a new mobile phone technology just five it a try

You will see th person you are calling standing right Infront of you . It is made by Tecno
Re: Strange Object by Thomthom(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
The thing be like bullet...
Re: Strange Object by YeyeGbami: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Strange Object by Cypress042(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Op comot body before you go collect woto woto, failure to comot body grin grin your body go tell you grin
Re: Strange Object by Hungerbadoo: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:
It is a new mobile phone technology just five it a try

You will see th person you are calling standing right Infront of you . It is made by Tecno
grin

(1) (Reply)

Vandal Suspect Electrocuted In Anambra (PHOTOS) / Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks / Pastor’ Arrested With 3 Drums Of meth In Akwa Ibom As NDLEA Intercepts A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.