Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (92107 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Reference(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Myde4naija:
He is proud to show us his picture while working in Nigeria but couldn't show us his picture while working abroad......

Abi na only cruise you dey cruise for abroad.

Because he knows Nigerians love hype, live on hot air and are never bothered about details in everything from political promises to the creation and sustenance of wealth. Just show them the cash and the 'good life' and they will run around like crazed buffaloes in heat.

We are in a generation of 'how you look' is more important than 'what you do' for a living.
He will only attract commendation from those who wish to exchange work for 'bling'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Cheeryfeet: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
that comparison is not accurate at all.... is he saying that he never ever dressed well in Nigeria?!? what he should instead show us, is him in his new job abroad.

Are you blind? Is it just the dress, his skin has changed bro, looking fresh, see his cheeks even aura. It's not just the dress or the job, the change is significant, it happened inside him by just leaving Nigeria, living standard jumped from 0 to 10. If you have been outside this country, you will know Nigeria is in darkness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
No changes. Just camera, fine background and better clothes.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Udemzy05: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Even for naija, dat fit happen.

Why e no happen to him?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Lightorder: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
meobizy:
Na cold, surplus food and steady application of cream dey freshen person there. He may do the worst of jobs yet will look better than Dangote. These pictures can never deceive me. Okay, he’ll get more exposed, sha.
be here consoling, deceiving and making excuses for your failure. Would you chose to stay in Nigeria if you have such opportunity to go abroad? Sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Lightorder:
be here consoling, deceiving and making excuses for your failure. Would you chose to stay in Nigeria if you have such opportunity to go abroad? Sorry
Lol. Nairaland can never change for once.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Okobola146: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Na for ordinary Togo wey the guy go be dat o, imagine if him come travel to overseas like Ghana, Gambia, Cotonue or Cameroun?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Okobola146: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
that comparison is not accurate at all.... is he saying that he never ever dressed well in Nigeria?!? what he should instead show us, is him in his new job abroad.
bad belle go kee you
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Okobola146: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Lightorder:
no mind am
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Okobola146: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
No changes. Just camera, fine background and better clothes.
bad belle kee you there
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Crusadee:
Nigeria is not cursed... Whatever you call it it's still ur country, u have no any other country more than Nigeria. Where ever you go you are still a Nigerian take it or leave it. From the way you talk you are an Igbo man grin grin grin continue deceiving yourself... I make my money in this Nigeria anywhere I go is someone's land. Mumu it's Biafra that is cursed not Nigeria. If you like go and do drugs their, after serving ur prison time they still deport you to ur cursed biafra

I want to see your picture, if you don't look hagard, I will believe you., You are in Hell on earth bro, Your country can only be compared with one country in this world in poverty and backwardness and that country is Burundi. Apart from it, which country are you better than? Cursed useless country filled with stinking idiot leaders and sheepish zombie followers
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
You are not a child, Sir. You do not need to be told that Nigeria chokes the living daylight out of any breathing thing. He posted the picture by himself and he wears his shoes. If he doesn't know how he feels inside or how fresh his skin is, you and I are not in the perfect place to know.
The man in question is telling you his before and after life and you want to see his skin to judge him before you will believe him.

Bro, think twice. If his former living was better, he would proudly brag about it. Don Jazzy wasn't having it good in the UK compared to his life in Nigeria. He is prouder of his life in Nigeria. Same as D'banj. You do not doubt them, why doubt this young man?
He compared his mental, physical and psychological old self to his new and testifies that his new self is better. Should he send you pictures of his liver and bladder to assess his internal organs before you will believe him?
obailala:
Oga how did you come to the conclusion that his skin is fresher in the abroad picture? Have you seen his nigerian picture when he's bathed, oiled up and isnt working?

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Tapout(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I was expecting to see similar picture taken in a factory.

Even here in naija, mechanics look dirty during the day but cute at night.

Asin eh! The comparison is just out of place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin grin very funny, what's the name of ur country? Are you from America? I don't need to prove anything to you! But I want to assure you that very soon you will go to prison after they get you with those drugs after serving 25yrs you will be deported back to the cursed biafra. I m a Customs officer, I own properties in Hawaii Lagos and Abuja. Stupid npkulumiri infested brain.
ogwumgbe:

I want to see your picture, if you don't look hagard, I will believe you., You are in Hell on earth bro, Your country can only be compared with one country in this world in poverty and backwardness and that country is Burundi. Apart from it, which country are you better than? Cursed useless country filled with stinking idiot leaders and sheepish zombie followers
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

leave the idiot, he only succeeded in taking drugs to the states, just look at his face very well, very soon they will catch with with drugs and he will spend 25yrs in prison B4 they will deport him to the country he's cursing
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

how can you see the difference in a man wearing a damn mask in his work outfit, compared to him posing abroad. the only apparent difference is THE LOCATION, nothing more nothing less. how can you even have the audacity to say that his skin is fresher while looking at his picture in a dusty warehouse with a mask on?! you must have xray vision!

BTW anyone who has been anywhere on this earth understands that the reason some people look different when going away from 9ja/Africa is because there is no crazy sun here like in 9ja/Africa, so majority darker people automatically look less dark, same as when we go to Africa and get darker within 3 days, duh!
Where in the world have you been to draw such comparison? Africa doesn't have the craziest sun, bro. Fact-check yourself. The sun in Nigeria is nothing compared to places that I have been. Have you ever been to Arizona? Have you ever lived in the Gulf? The location does not freshen anyone. Hard living is what destroys one's skin not location. There are people in the US that look worse off than his old self in that picture.

Dust does not cover one's confidence. The man in the picture is CONFIDENTLY telling you that he is BETTER than his old self. I guess you want to see his wardrobe and underwear before you can believe him. If he come out with wads of cash, y'all will criticize him and call him a yahoo yahoo.

The location cannot take away the fact that I see in that guy's picture. He looks fresher to me and more confident. He does need to come out of a shower or UnCloth for me to see this simple fact.

He told you that he is better after 5 months. He is the one in the situation and you must not say otherwise cos you do not know him.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
let him show us the job he's doing in America, I assure you this 1 probably succeeded in taking drugs to America. 25yrs prison time is waiting for him, after that he will be deported back to Nigeria that he's cursing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
KingCold:
Africa is big, which Africans are you refering to?

Africans in general
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by SPAMBOX7: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I wonder too. See how he just condemned Naija with his biased comparison. At least Naija na shiithole but no be like that na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Na drugs he carry go America, why he no talk the skill wey him get, abi u go just go America and get money for doing nothing? Na npkulumiri he carry go dia
meobizy:
Na cold, surplus food and steady application of cream dey freshen person there. He may do the worst of jobs yet will look better than Dangote. These pictures can never deceive me. Okay, he’ll get more exposed, sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Toriagirl:
It's a good news, he should enjoy his stay to the fullest, Nigeria is not a place to stay, provided the thieves we call leaders are still on sit.
na drugs he carry go oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Mide1data: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
DECLAN2015:

And biafra....does one can leave with omoluabi peolpe

There would be no northerner to paint Igbos bad again.

And beside i have never heard of people who killed another person coz he's not from their tribe.

SOUTHERNERS are only divided politically.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by obailala(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are not a child, Sir. You do not need to be told that Nigeria chokes the living daylight out of any breathing thing. He posted the picture by himself and he wears his shoes. If he doesn't know how he feels inside or how fresh his skin is, you and I are not in the perfect place to know.
The man in question is telling you his before and after life and you want to see his skin to judge him before you will believe him.

Bro, think twice. If his former living was better, he would proudly brag about it. Don Jazzy wasn't having it good in the UK compared to his life in Nigeria. He is prouder of his life in Nigeria. Same as D'banj. You do not doubt them, why doubt this young man?
He compared his mental, physical and psychological old self to his new and testifies that his new self is better. Should he send you pictures of his liver and bladder to assess his internal organs before you will believe him?
Oga no offence but your argument is pointless! Both pictures he posted are dissimilar and incomparable. How can you compare apples and groundnuts and think it's a meaningful comparison?

No one is aguing with the boy on whether his life is better abroad, but the picture he posted does no justice to the message he tried to pass, simple! That's the point I and a few others on this thread tried to raise, but you just dont seem to get it; rather you keep going on and on about how Nigeria chokes people.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ALFADOS(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
BadNews:
A Nigerian man has shared photos showing how much he has changed since he left Nigeria five months ago.

He Posted His Before And Now Photos On His Twitter Handle As Sighted By And Wrote;

''25 Years in Nigeria Vs 5 Months Outside Nigeria''
I see no changes
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by syntekelite(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Wrong comparison..shey hin no get photo of when hin dey go club with hin girl for naija?? So if you dey do lawma for usa na gucci and fendi you go wear go work??rubbish.. nigeria is blessed...
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Mountbatten: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
So money changed him??
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
BadNews:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
You're a case-study.
How many Monikers do you have on Nairaland??
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by adecz: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Scientifically, the sun never cools down. Not even at night.

That was simple sarcasm.

The sun never changes, we only get
cool nights when a section of the earth's
hemisphere rotates away from the ever
blazing sun... ✨ � � �️. � �
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Myde4naija(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
You nailed it bro.....
Reference:

Because he knows Nigerians love hype, live on hot air and are never bothered about details in everything from political promises to the creation and sustenance of wealth. Just show them the cash and the 'good life' and they will run around like crazed buffaloes in heat.

We are in a generation of 'how you look' is more important than 'what you do' for a living.
He will only attract commendation from those who wish to exchange work for 'bling'.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crusadee:
grin grin grin very funny, what's the name of ur country? Are you from America? I don't need to prove anything to you! But I want to assure you that very soon you will go to prison after they get you with those drugs after serving 25yrs you will be deported back to the cursed biafra. I m a Customs officer, I own properties in Hawaii Lagos and Abuja. Stupid npkulumiri infested brain.

Custom officer ko customer officer ni, you are the one to go to prison for stealing public funds, EFCC will soon catch up with you idiot. How much is your salary that you will own properties in Hawaii? That's what I am saying idiot thieves, soon the masses will wipe out all of you. It's getting closer to your type: bingo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.