Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? (978 Views)

We Are Now Back To "Biafra Or Death" Stage / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? / Why Israel sold weapons to Biafra and Nigeria during the civil war. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by Kingozymandias(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:

That's the only strategy for average yeeebow people.
If we can't get it then the North should get it.
thats their mentality toward election.

U want Yoruba people to give you presidency so that ur miserable falling sun republic would feel important yet we see the role that ur useless miscreants politicians play in national election both in PDP and APC

Especially OUK is and the rest of them.
How many of ur traitor support southern agenda. ?

Useless pathetic yeeeebow

That's the only strategy for average afonja people.
If we can't get it then no one should get it.

U want igbo people to give you presidency so that ur miserable falling Odua republic would feel important ?
yet we see the role that ur useless miscreants politicians play in national election both in PDP and APC

Especially BAT is and the rest of them.
How many of ur traitors support southern agenda. ?

Useless pathetic afonja

grin
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:
It has been Peter Obiterated

So, you guys are now officially "unity beggers"?
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by SirVintageCock: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
We all know Peter Obi is an IPOB member.
So he can never be President of Nigeria

I know dirts will be dugged up but calling him IPOB member is far reaching.
Another angle his campaigners will have to douse during campaign because APC and campaign of calumny na 1 and 2
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by SirVintageCock: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
beardedboy:

One person is calling me a secessionist and another is calling my a DSS spy.

Just face the topic, please.
I may have to derail this thread after all
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin

SirVintageCock:
Another angle his campaigners will have to douse during campaign because APC and campaign of calumny na 1 and 2

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by shortIGBOman: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
beardedboy:
For almost a decade, nairaland and many other social media handles have been filled with secessionist posts. The chant was "Biafra or nothing".

Suddenly, the lines have changed. The chant is now "Obi or nothing". Many even claim to block anyone who isn't "obidient". Lol, it takes a special level of delusion to think your blocking has any meaning in the life of someone who isn't on your payroll.

So, that raises the question what caused the change in anthem?

It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by christistruth01: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
beardedboy:

So, you guys are now officially "unity beggers"?

I was never part of them I was only trying to persuade them not to kill themselves for nothing
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

I was never part of them I was only trying to persuade them not to kill themselves for nothing
Did you ever speak against them?
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
beardedboy:
For almost a decade, nairaland and many other social media handles have been filled with secessionist posts. The chant was "Biafra or nothing".

Suddenly, the lines have changed. The chant is now "Obi or nothing". Many even claim to block anyone who isn't "obidient". Lol, it takes a special level of delusion to think your blocking has any meaning in the life of someone who isn't on your payroll.

Election seasons come and go, but Nigeria will alway head backwards

Thats why the call for Biafra, Oduduwa and other separatists groups will grow stronger by the day

Nigeria has failed and no amount of elections can rectify that
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is now OBIDIENT...at least for now
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by TheCrusader14: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
E no go better for the department of zombie services.

Kingozymandias:

Be very careful if you are a secessionist!! The DSS will find you... Be warned

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by christistruth01: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
beardedboy:

Did you ever speak against them?

Everyday trying to stop them from killing themselves because of Fraudsters in Europe and America

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by Freedom34: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
By May 30, 2023, after d election, they'll go back to d trenches.
For now its "obi or death"
cool

beardedboy:

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Everyday trying to stop them from killing themselves because of Fraudsters in Europe and America
True. I've seen some of your posts.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by PussyMiners: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:

That's the only strategy for average yeeebow people.
If we can't get it then the North should get it.

U want Yoruba people to give you presidency so that ur miserable falling sun republic would feel important yet we see the role that ur useless miscreants politicians play in national election both in PDP and APC

Especially OUK is and the rest of them.
How many of ur traitor support southern agenda. ?

Useless pathetic yeeeebow
God bless you ! grin grin
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by PussyMiners: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Freedom34:
By May 30, 2023, after d election, they'll go back to d trenches.
Now its "obi or death"
cool

E say trenches

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Election seasons come and go, but Nigeria will alway head backwards

Thats why the call for Biafra, Oduduwa and other separatists groups will grow stronger by the day

Nigeria has failed and no amount of elections can rectify that
Firstly, you guys claimed that Nigeria only headed backwards because of Buhari. Now you're saying something else.

Secondly, if Nigeria has truly failed why the need to be 'obidient'? Afterall, "Nigeria will always head backwards" irrespective of whoever becomes president.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by gidgiddy: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
beardedboy:

Firstly, you guys claimed that Nigeria only headed backwards because of Buhari. Now you're saying something else.

Secondly, if Nigeria has truly failed why the need to be 'obidient'? Afterall, "Nigeria will always head backwards" irrespective of whoever becomes president.

Nigeria has been heading backwards since 1960, every President turns out to be worse than whoever he replaced. No amount of elections can stop the disintegration of Nigeria, the country is heading no where

Biafran supporters such as me already know that the country is dead, we are only waiting for the funeral date
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by Freedom34: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Oh, OK, so that's what obi is coming to do right?
To help announce d obituary of nigeria, right?
That's D.O.A mate!

Lolz....have u read 'long road to freedom'? No?
Well e nor mata, just memorise d title of d book!

God bless Nigeria and nigerians[!!!

gidgiddy:

Nigeria has been heading backwards since 1960, every President turns out to be worse than whoever he replaced. No amount of elections can stop the disintegration of Nigeria, the country is heading no where

Biafran supporters such as me already know that the country is dead, we are only waiting for the funeral date

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Lol. So, it's not Buhari or fulani fault again, it's now everyone's fault?

Biafran supporter that wants Igbo presidency. Please don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
SirVintageCock:

So you think only igbos have the monopoly of propaganda?
Re: What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? by beardedboy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

So you think only igbos have the monopoly of propaganda?
Honestly, those guys are funny. Trying to intimidate people to vote for them. Who does that if not a deluded bunch of jokers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Really A Lion As He's Being Called / Peter Obi Lending Financial Support To The Biggest Rice Mill In Kano Since 2019 / Why We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid – Northern APC Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.