Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. (3072 Views)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...I am very polite but u don't research or know enough...notin like Canaanite language?... Aramaic language from semitic tribe...is not all of then from semitic tribe? Is Arabic language not also from semitic tribe?...do u even know anything?...av u even seen the semitic languages family tree before?...or are u just reading anyhow?...I thought ur wiser than dis...but ur still loading but pretty too slow

Cannanite languages***
The ignorance is clear!
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

Cannanite languages***
The ignorance is clear!
Lol...I can see ur short of word...but let me educate u about the Canaanite languages and why it was pluralised...no tribe can lay hold to Canaan...it was very vast the even Abraham came from Ur of Chaldean to opportunity a minute portion of the vast land...after many years while the Israelites were leaving Egypt to occupy this vast land...they had to dislodge 10 great nation's
Genesis 15:19-21
[19]the land now occupied by the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites,
[20]Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites,
[21]Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites, and Jebusites.”

The all lived in Canaan land...all this nation's or tribes av dialect of the semitic family called Canaanite languages...that is why it was pluralised.

I hope u learned...I still av more in stock...I know everything about the God (YHWH EL ELYON) that I serve...I know everything necessary about him...and I av presented him to u and others beyond REASONABLE doubt...I urge u to accept him and serve him through the acceptable way called Christ the Messiah...
Thank u
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...I can see ur short of word...but let me educate u about the Canaanite languages and why it was pluralised...no tribe can lay hold to Canaan...it was very vast the even Abraham came from Ur of Chaldean to opportunity a minute portion of the vast land...after many years while the Israelites were leaving Egypt to occupy this vast land...they had to dislodge 10 great nation's

The all lived in Canaan land...all this nation's or tribes av dialect of the semitic family called Canaanite languages...that is why it was pluralised.

I hope u learned...I still av more in stock...I know everything about the God (YHWH EL ELYON) that I serve...I know everything necessary about him...and I av presented him to u and others beyond REASONABLE doubt...I urge u to accept him and serve him through the acceptable way called Christ the Messiah...
Thank u

Same Cannan land in Mesopotamia?
The ignorance is baffling bwahahahah
Where is Ur of Chaldean where is cannan?

Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Yahweh worshipper of the shasu tribe.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

I believe we av settled this issue...I am Pentecostal by fellowship but I am a believer by wat matters which is serving God(YHWH EL ELYON) through Christ,the acceptable means John 14:6...anyone that does this is safe and saved...
No denomination or sect should or can lay claim to Monopoly of God's knowledge or service or acceptability...not Catholic,not Pentecostal,not Methodist,not Baptist,not Orthodox churches,not Jehovah's witnesses...no one...Christ will select his elect ones from all the nook and cranny of the world irrespective of tongue,nation or denomination.
Take this Home

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i never got this your message but now i fully understand you.
However next time you're chatting with me please don't call me (brother) rather call me (neighbour) because you and i aren't related in any way neither blood, profession nor faith.
So you're not supposed to call me your brother but neighbour! Matthew 12:46-50; John 17:22
Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Thank u

You see earlier when I said you are worshipping a cannanite Yahweh.
See you vigorously defending cannan now. Defending Middle East gods grin
Bwahahahah

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Thank u

I told you that he’s a cannanite deity, see you defending cannan land now bwahahahah
If not that you are dumb, “cannanite language” is a Semitic language, which language did Abraham speak? grin

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

Same Cannan land in Mesopotamia?
The ignorance is baffling bwahahahah
Where is Ur of Chaldean where is cannan?

Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Yahweh worshipper of the shasu tribe.
Lol...I schooled u one the Canaanite languages...wen u claim there is nothing like dat...now u trsearch and confirm there is...now ur asking Ur of Chaldean...
Must I school u everything?
Yahweh of Shasu?
U still haven't learned?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...I schooled u one the Canaanite languages...wen u claim there is nothing like dat...now u trsearch and confirm there is...now ur asking Ur of Chaldean...
Yahweh of Shasu?
U still haven't learned?

You are just learning about this today, it’s glaring.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Yahweh of Shasu?
U still haven't learned?

Why are you doing this?
It’s crazy and fun

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

I told you that he’s a cannanite deity, see you defending cannan land now bwahahahah
If not that you are dumb, “cannanite language” is a Semitic language, which language did Abraham speak? grin
Lol...don't u read? Or u easily forgot after u av bn schooled...? What a pity...
Must I also be d one to explain the relationship between Ur of Chaldean and Canaan to u? Must I always be d one to explain the relationship of the Hebrew and Canaanites to you?...don't u want to do anytin ursef...do u pay me for the enlightenment I av shown u in just 24 hrs?...
Now I am shown ur d semitic languages tree...u still want me to school u on the relationship dat exist between than?...
It takes alot to get to where I am...u can't just get there is 24hrs...
The ones u av learnt since ystaday is enough for u to be wiser that u were 2 days ago
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...don't u read? Or u easily forgot after u av bn schooled...? What a pity...
Must I also be d one to explain the relationship between Ur of Chaldean and Canaan to u? Must I always be d one to explain the relationship of the Hebrew and Canaanites to you?...don't u want to do anytin ursef...do u pay me for the enlightenment I av shown u in just 24 hrs?...
Now I am shown ur d semitic languages tree...u still want me to school u on the relationship dat exist between than?...
The ones u av learnt since ystaday is enough for u to be wiser that u were 2 days ago

You said nothing. Bwahahahah
You are getting dumber with this new information you are just learning. How come?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Bro I want you to gain.
Who are the “Hebrews”? Who are the “paleo Hebrews”?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

Bro I want you to gain.
Who are the “Hebrews”? Who are the “paleo Hebrews”?
I kept telling u new tinz...u keep researching...if I explain who the Hebrew and Paleo Hebrew is to u...u will ask another question...

You are curious about me and who I am...so u wanna cease the opportunity to learn as many tinz as u can within this short timeframe u av with me...
It's very wise of u...but I won't...u know why...I was interested in who I serve...so,I did all my best to know who he is,others around him... possible substitution for him in other climes and possible mix up...like I said...I was prepared to learn and I learnt...but it took time...not in a short while...cos short while knowledge though brings curiosity but it's not good enough cos it needs time to sink in and link up...
So,digest the one I just put up der on this thread...in a months time...after u must av link them up and clear it curiosity...then...quote me and ask any question...u question will give me the hint whether or not u av digested and understood...

I will be waiting...I promise
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

I kept telling u new tinz...u keep researching...if I explain who the Hebrew and Paleo Hebrew is to u...u will ask another question...

You are curious about me and who I am...so u wanna cease the opportunity to learn as many tinz as u can within this short timeframe u av with me...
It's very wise of u...but I won't...u know why...I was interested in who I serve...so,I did all my best to know who he is,others around him... possible substitution for him in other climes and possible mix up...like I said...I was prepared to learn and I learnt...but it took time...not in a short while...cos short while knowledge though brings curiosity but it's not good enough cos it needs time to sink in and link up...
So,digest the one I just put up der on this thread...in a months time...after u must av link them up and clear it curiosity...then...quote me and ask any question...u question will give me the hint whether or not u av digested and understood...

Exposed grin, you literally lost yourself while defending your deity, now you don’t know what else to say after jargons on jargons.
In a month’s time, you’ll be ashamed of your glare ignorance. Laughing stock.
How can I be Curious about a nobody yet you are the one that quoted me first, resulting to ad hominem after hitting a brick wall? Believer immaculatesense.
You can’t keep on saying complete trash without contradicting yourself.
It’s glaring that you don’t know what you are talking about, IT IS TOO GLARING. And right now you are even lost, take the walk of shame
Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Yahweh worshipper of shasu tribe.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

After you tell me the tribes of “Hebrew” and “paleo Hebrew” you will now tell me the tribe of “proto sinaitic script. Laughing stock, your ignorance is IRRITATING.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

After you tell me the tribes of “Hebrew” and “paleo Hebrew” you will now tell me the tribe of “proto sinaitic script. Laughing stock, your ignorance is IRRITATING.
Fortunately,I studied and graduated with B A Linguistics from a prestigious University...it became an added advantage to me...I wud av love to school u on the history of languages and language family and their initial geographical area and their spread which led to dialects (variants of the same language). But I gave u an assignment me...digest...then ur question and response will show me whether or not ur ready to learn cos I don't like wasting my time over people who are critics but don't wanna learn...
Will be waiting in a month time
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Fortunately,I studied and graduated with B A Linguistics from a prestigious University...it became an added advantage to me...I wud av love to school u on the history of languages and language family and their initial geographical area and their spread which led to dialects (variants of the same language). But I gave u an assignment me...digest...then ur question and response will show me whether or not ur ready to learn cos I don't like wasting my time over people who are critics but don't wanna learn...
Will be waiting in a month time

And you are this dumb?
Lying to defend your deity, just like Muslim taqqiya, weak like that cannanite Yahweh.
If not for dumbness, Old Testament was written In “cannanite language”, I didn’t know Moses later got to Canaan grin and wtf is “cannanite language” your ignorance is glaring bwahahahah

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maynman:

And you are this dumb?
Lying to defend your deity, just like Muslim taqqiya, weak like that cannanite Yahweh.
If not for dumbness, Old Testament was written In “cannanite language”, I didn’t know Moses later got to Canaan grin
Wat perspective do u think people are viewing ur replies from?...some who is confused or out of stock?...
U are just unbelievable a d I hope and pray that ur not irredeemable also...
You are in my prayers...and I am trusting God on ur behalf
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Wat perspective do u think people are viewing ur replies from?...some who is confused or out of stock?...
U are just unbelievable a d I hope and pray that ur not irredeemable also...
You are in my prayers...and I am trusting God on ur behalf

Your ignorance is shameful. That’s what indoctrination does, it makes you dumb
Mr cannanite language aka Extinct Hebrew aka shash language.

If not for dumbness, Old Testament was written In “cannanite language”, I didn’t know Moses later got to Canaan, laughing stock.

Put those slain Yahweh worshippers at owo in your prayers instead, believer immaculatesense, Semitic gods in the Middle East will come rescue you in Africa.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by johnw47: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
immaculatesense:

Smile...yes I get u...but u were restricting ursef to Colossians 1:15
[15]Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
    He existed before anything was created and is supreme(prototokos) over all creation,
but I will show u wat ur missing...but ur not doing bad but restricted to just a verse...
I will use the same NLT with u...Proverbs 8:22,25
[22]“The lord FORMED ME from the beginning,
    BEFORE he created anything else.
[25]Before the mountains were formed,
    before the hills, I WAS BORN—

Let's continue...but let me clear the supreme and the firstborn thing use by NLT...note NLT is a version of interpretation and not translation...so,let's go to NLT and check the translation of supreme in Colosians 1:15 and other places in that same NLT wer firstborn was used in other passages of NLT...
The word Firstborn(prototokos)
Proto means first...
Tokos means son(masculine)
This word is also used for child bearing both of animal and man as in NLT Genesis 4:4
[4]Abel also brought a gift—the best portions of the firstborn (prototokos) lambs from his flock. The lord accepted Abel and his gift,

And Exodus 34:19
[19]“The firstborn(prototokos) of every animal belongs to me, including the firstborn males from your herds of cattle and your flocks of sheep and goats.

Now the question to u is can u or NLT substitute firstborn with supreme in both Gensis 4:4 and Exodus 34:19...?
You will agree with me that the emphatic answer is NO...but those are the error of interpretation in versions and that's why u av to compare versions with versions and then know the etymology of the word used in the original manuscripts...NLT shud av used Firstborn like other versions instead of supreme...

Now wat ur curious about is how is just Firstborn?...
His creation or birth was the beginning of all creation that is why he is the beginning and the end...compare John 1:1 with proverb 8:22...
John 1:1
[1]IN THE BEGINNING the Word already existed.
    The Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.
Proverbs 8:22
[22]“The lord formed me FROM THE BEGINNING,
    BEFORE he created anything else.

Compare
John 1:4
[4]The Word gave life to everything that was created,
    and his life brought light to everyone.

And
Proverbs 8:30
[30]I was the architect at his side.
I was his constant delight,
    rejoicing always in his presence.

I am a Pentecostal but I don't agree that the Father is not Superior to the son or different from the son...even the son acknowledge that there are things the Father knows that the son does not know and there are things the Father can do that the son cannot do...and that the Father is greater than the son...READ

Matthew 24:36
[36]“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
THE SON DOES NOT KNOW,ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS.

READ be below passage from verse 20 but I will quote verse 23
Matthew 20:23
[23]Jesus told them, “You will indeed drink from my bitter cup. But I have no right to say who will sit on my right or my left. My Father has prepared those places for the ones he has chosen.”
NOTE:
BUT I (JESUS) DO NO HAVE THE RIGHT...MY FATHER HAS..."

READ
John 14:28
[28]Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.

NOTE:
...THE FATHER,WHO IS GREATER THAN I AM.

SIR,DO U HAVE ANY QUESTION?

thanks for that, i don't think you understood what i said about choosing the right word according to context,
although i probably didn't say it well

yes, way back in eternity before creation when only God existed, He bought wisdom/the word out of Himself.

wisdom wasn't created, because before being bought out of God, wisdom always existed in God

God is a Spirit, the Word is that same Spirit that is God, God bought wisdom out of Himself, wisdom/the word didn't come from nothing but is of God's own Spirit just like i am of my human father's flesh, that's why God and the word is God, they are that same Spirit that is God. Father and Son

^ wisdom in pro 8:22 + is also personified as the Word/Jesus

Pro 8:24  When there were no depths I was brought forth (chul chiyl), when there were no springs abounding with water.

in context with this verse, bought forth (chul chiyl) is used as similar to birth

H2342
חִיל    חוּל
chûl    chı̂yl
khool, kheel
A primitive root; properly to twist or whirl (in a circular or spiral manner), that is, (specifically) to dance, to writhe in pain (especially of parturition) or fear; figuratively to wait, to pervert: - bear, (make to) bring forth, (make to) calve, dance, drive away, fall grievously (with pain), fear, form, great, grieve, (be) grievous, hope, look, make, be in pain, be much (sore) pained, rest, shake, shapen, (be) sorrow (-ful), stay, tarry, travail (with pain), tremble, trust, wait carefully (patiently), be wounded.
Total KJV occurrences: 58

according to context "chul chiyl" can also be used in matters of endurance, anguish, pain, etc.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
johnw47:

thanks for that, i don't think you understood what i said about choosing the right word according to context,
although i probably didn't say it well

yes, way back in eternity before creation when only God existed, He bought wisdom/the word out of Himself.

wisdom wasn't created, because before being bought out of God, wisdom always existed in God

God is a Spirit, the Word is that same Spirit that is God, God bought wisdom out of Himself, wisdom/the word didn't come from nothing but is of God's own Spirit just like i am of my human father's flesh, that's why God and the word is God, they are that same Spirit that is God. Father and Son

^ wisdom in pro 8:22 + is also personified as the Word/Jesus

Pro 8:24  When there were no depths I was brought forth (chul chiyl), when there were no springs abounding with water.

in context with this verse, bought forth (chul chiyl) is used as similar to birth

H2342
חִיל    חוּל
chûl    chı̂yl
khool, kheel
A primitive root; properly to twist or whirl (in a circular or spiral manner), that is, (specifically) to dance, to writhe in pain (especially of parturition) or fear; figuratively to wait, to pervert: - bear, (make to) bring forth, (make to) calve, dance, drive away, fall grievously (with pain), fear, form, great, grieve, (be) grievous, hope, look, make, be in pain, be much (sore) pained, rest, shake, shapen, (be) sorrow (-ful), stay, tarry, travail (with pain), tremble, trust, wait carefully (patiently), be wounded.
Total KJV occurrences: 58

according to context "chul chiyl" can also be used in matters of endurance, anguish, pain, etc.
Yes ur correct..."chul chil" in proverbs 8:22 is brought forth...and if u compare it with other scriptures I quoted earlier...u must know the difference while attribution is made to God(The Father) who has no beginning but in reference to His son Christ...he IS the beginning...take note
Revelation 3:14
[14]“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen—the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s new creation:

Like I av stated before...he lived in God as the word in the bossom of God...so,he enjoyed the reference of being God...read
Philippians 2:6
[6]Though he was God,
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to.

But he was brought forth twice...first at creation...Read
Proverbs 8:22-24,30
[22]“The lord FORMED me from the beginning,
    before he created anything else.
[23]I was APPOINTED in ages past,
    at the very first, before the earth began.
[24]I was BORN before the oceans were created,
    before the springs bubbled forth their waters.
[30]I was THE ARCHITECT at his side.
I was his constant delight,
    rejoicing always in his presence.

He was also brought forth at salvation but then he had to come in a lowliest form of bn a man...Read
Philippians 2:7-8
[7]Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
    he took the humble position of a slave
    and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,

[8]he humbled himself in obedience to God
    and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

He became separate from the Father and this time...he lost or let go of his right of being equal (i.e enjoy same benefit) with God...Read
John 1:14
[14]So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

But here is the good news...after the salvation story has bn fulfilled,guess what...he will return to his initial stage of residing in the bossom of God as His word again...little wonder he told his disciples that wen he is raised he will be in the Father and not separate from him...Read
John 14:11,20
[11]Just believe that I am IN the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.
[20]When I am raised to life again, you will know that I am IN my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Read
Revelation 19:11-13
[11]Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war.
[12]His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself.
[13]He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

Christ will go back to enjoying his privilege as bn God in God...that is the Equality...u can't separate a man from his word and thought...they enjoy the same benefit as the man himself

Now read this crucial passage when even Christ himself will av to submit all authority to his father and return to his initial position and glory
1 Corinthians 15:27-28
[27]For the Scriptures say, “God has put all things under his authority.” (Of course, when it says “all things are under his authority,” that does not include God himself, who gave Christ his authority.)
[28]Then, when all things are under his authority, the Son will put himself under God’s authority, so that God, who gave his Son authority over all things, will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by johnw47: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2022
very good
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Mikee19(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Well I'll mention u on a post soon to come on this topic. Jesus is God, but most ppl don't knw enuf to show this thoroghly as I can see.

immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
This is a conversation that I was so so cautious to no make it segregational or denominational but u av made it seem so from ur angel...
I was born Pentecostal but I am not Pentecostal...I am just notin but a follower of Christ...I am a Sunday school teacher and coordinator or two different denomination. At the start of all my teaching I do tell then...I won't teach u the teaching of men by consensus but I will teach u wat d Bible says and how it was bn said even if it against wat d denomination teach. Leaders of these denomination don't like it wen I conflict with their rule but still they can't just against it,or stop me...they love it but u know all these orders from above kinda thing. Thinks like "you are right truly,but u know these is how we do things in our church from the headquarters,these are wat we were told"
I stated the above for u to know that I am not lenient to denomination but the Bible...
You kept saying secret,secret,secret... revealed by our brethen,taught by them etc.. .forgetting that even Paul himself said if an angel,or any apostle or even himself reveal other things to us that has not been revealed we should not believe...even if they claim to even seen an angel or God...those things may or may not be true...even if they are...we were advised to stick to wat had been reveal so that we will not by any chance loose our strong footing due to not being vigilant enough.
Dear MaxinDHouse I never said u were wrong or right...I don't know myself because it wasn't revealed...my advice had always been let us always stick to wat had bn revealed extensively in the scriptures and not contemporary times with are debatable as I av shown to you.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Mikee19(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
You've come face to face with what it means to be a jw. U r either part of them or u burn at armageddon cheesy

immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
You are beyond this...don't restrict ursef...but no problem...I bliv at least we had a reasonable and mature discussion and dats okay...it was a pleasure and thank u
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Mikee19:
You've come face to face with what it means to be a jw. U r either part of them or u burn at armageddon cheesy

Armageddon is a spiritual war against atheists so it's not physical, the atheists may die just as Egyptians/Assyrians died overnight {Exodus 12:30; 2Kings 19:35} or through other means but one thing is certain their destruction will not affect other earthly things like trees and animals! Genesis 8:21-22

Only faithful members of JWs will be spared all others are atheists from the viewpoint of our own God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by johnw47: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Michael is an angel but Jesus is human so when John writes a letter to Christians he can't bring in unnecessary details that has little or nothing to do with what we need.
Jesus is the model we need to follow his footsteps closely {1Peter 2:21} as for Michael being Jesus in his prehuman existence that's a sacred secret that will be revealed later.

I have presented the correlations that's why i said it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, those who knew it have the evidence and they're not forcing it on whoever doesn't know! smiley

immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
This is a conversation that I was so so cautious to no make it segregational or denominational but u av made it seem so from ur angel...
I was born Pentecostal but I am not Pentecostal...I am just notin but a follower of Christ...I am a Sunday school teacher and coordinator or two different denomination. At the start of all my teaching I do tell then...I won't teach u the teaching of men by consensus but I will teach u wat d Bible says and how it was bn said even if it against wat d denomination teach. Leaders of these denomination don't like it wen I conflict with their rule but still they can't just against it,or stop me...they love it but u know all these orders from above kinda thing. Thinks like "you are right truly,but u know these is how we do things in our church from the headquarters,these are wat we were told"
I stated the above for u to know that I am not lenient to denomination but the Bible...
You kept saying secret,secret,secret... revealed by our brethen,taught by them etc.. .forgetting that even Paul himself said if an angel,or any apostle or even himself reveal other things to us that has not been revealed we should not believe...even if they claim to even seen an angel or God...those things may or may not be true...even if they are...we were advised to stick to wat had been reveal so that we will not by any chance loose our strong footing due to not being vigilant enough.
Dear MaxinDHouse I never said u were wrong or right...I don't know myself because it wasn't revealed...my advice had always been let us always stick to wat had bn revealed extensively in the scriptures and not contemporary times with are debatable as I av shown to you.

God's Word has always existed in God

God bought His Word out of Himself to be a seperate Person

God's Word/Son cannot be an angelic being unless God Himself is a angel

God/Creator
angels/created

God is not a created angel so his Son from Himself cannot be a angel

angels and humans are called son's of God
but angels are created from nothing except the Word of God
adam was made from the dust of the earth

the Word is neither created from nothing or made from dust but is from God

so called jw's keep saying Jesus is michael but don't try to give proof, or their secret knowledge when challenged by someone who is able to express well biblical knowledge, such as immaculatesense and others

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by johnw47: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Heb 1:5  For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”?

hebrews 1:5 is a question
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”?
and the answer is never, it is not in the bible where God said that to a angel “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”, however God did say that to Jesus/the Word of God

Heb 5:5  So also Christ did not exalt himself to be made a high priest, but was appointed by him who said to him, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”;

the bible gives many other names for Jesus, and michael is not one of them
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
johnw47:

God's Word has always existed in God

God bought His Word out of Himself to be a seperate Person

God's Word/Son cannot be an angelic being unless God Himself is a angel

God/Creator
angels/created

God is not a created angel so his Son from Himself cannot be a angel

angels and humans are called son's of God
but angels are created from nothing except the Word of God
adam was made from the dust of the earth

the Word is neither created from nothing or made from dust but is from God

so called jw's keep saying Jesus is michael but don't try to give proof, or their secret knowledge when challenged by someone who is able to express well biblical knowledge, such as immaculatesense and others

Dear johnw47
I really do appreciate ur complement...thank u so much...but pls don't let it be as though ur attacking a denomination in itself...I am a Pentecostal and I don't support many of Pentecostal teaching and I use my office to correct some of those teaching to my listeners...no denomination in itself is perfect...any denomination laying claim to perfection is just kidding...but as individuals we must always look aways from denominational bias and focus on Jesus and wat he said in John 4:24
[24]For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

And the meaning is that we must worsho God in the spirit (i.e by the leading of the holy spirit) in us which is our seal and the truth which is the word of God... remember Jesus said "Santify them with the word,they word is truth"...
If a Christian can live his or her life on this instruction of Christ in John 4:24...he is who God wants thus to serve him John 4:23
[23]But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.

Not denominational leanings that have flaws and school of thoughts...it's not that we will not belong to a denomination...but don't think a denomination is ultimate beyond the base which are spirit(holy spirit) and truth(the word).

And lastly,angels are never referred to as sons of God...it was a misinterpretation of Genesis and Job...I explained that to MaxinDHouse in one other thread...u can check d thread out and u can check the etymology of that word or u can ask me question...maybe I will take time to reexplain to u again of that will help...sons of God in Judaism that predate Christianity is used for children of righteousness in each generation starting from Adam to Seth to the period of Job and was borrowed to Christianity in new testament for believers changing it from sons to children of God since Judaism is manly but Christianity is not gender bais...
Check this out below
God bless u

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Mikee19:

I understand u...but someone must tell the truth...I am Pentecostal and if I can tell the truth to some school of thought in my Pentecostal church that seems inaccurate...other denomination shud be able to hear or do likewise...but accepting wrongs in the name of denominational leanings is not good enough...it's hypocrisy
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Mikee19:
Well I'll mention u on a post soon to come on this topic. Jesus is God, but most ppl don't knw enuf to show this thoroghly as I can see.

Okay Mikee19
Will be waiting
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Mikee19(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
immaculatesense:
Okay Mikee19 Will be waiting
Although johnw47 is quite close and has made several good points
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by johnw47: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Mikee19:

Although johnw47 is quite close and has made several good points

thanks Mikee19, i don't read or post a lot here, you are better off asking immaculatesense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Pastor Chris Said ABout His Wife Anita / I've killed a lot of people / Why I Left Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.