Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations (4459 Views)

African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) / The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
I suffered some setbacks few days ago and due to this I've not been able to post, but I managed to sort it out and I'm back sharing important information to you all.

As above so is below. The Earth isn't exactly what you think it is. There is a major cover up by NASA to hide an important truth about our planet from the public. But the truth cannot hide forever.

Join me as we uncover one of the biggest secrets about our planet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'll be completing my other threads tonight as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Weed

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by delzbaba(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
You people that always want to inform others about the "truth" but always end up hoarding your information,and leave people more confused, why? Abi what is this rubbish shite you just posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
delzbaba:
You people that always want to inform others about the "truth" but always end up hoarding your information,and leave people more confused, why? Abi what is this rubbish shite you just posted.

Calm down. I've not even started. If you don't like the information I'm sharing, kindly leave the thread. You are not paying me for this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Missing Birds and Insects.

Did you know that before winter, many birds and insects in the most extreme latitudes fly not towards the equator, but towards the poles?

And did you know that those animals when given tracking devices lose their tracking signals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Jokerman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol... this guy might believe the multuverse theory grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Blupen(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:
I suffered some setbacks few days ago and due to this I've not been able to post, but I managed to sort it out and I'm back sharing important information to you all.

As above so is below. The Earth isn't exactly what you think it is. There is a major cover up by NASA to hide an important truth about our planet from the public. But the truth cannot hide forever.

Join me as we uncover one of the biggest secrets about our planet.
As above so is below.......word bro

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Giant Mosquitos

Did you know that mosquitos in the northern most landmass, greenland, are so large and aggressive, they could take down a Caribou calf?

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blupen:
As above so is below.......word bro
it's a wonderful quote but not in this context.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself where exactly is above and where is below?

The earth is spherical just like a ball.

Will you say a round object like the football has up and down?

No. Instead there is a center. A point where all of its mass is concentrated.

You might theorized that there are things living at the center earth apart from the hot molten magma but you can't say it is exactly 'as above, so is below' because evidently humans cannot live underneath the mass of the earth.

The pressure alone will be crushing. Same pressure that will crush some deep sea vessels if they are not specifically engineered for it.

Thirdly, the surface of a football is the greatest surface area. As you move inward, the surface area decreases.

So many wrong things with any theory of the earth being hollow but as usual once the op uses the line "NASA or CIA is hiding this or that information" you guys will just switch off your brains

Here's the gist: The earth is a spherical object. It does not have up or down. It has surface and then a center of gravity.

Every up or down is imaginary and not fixed. As it rotates and revolves, you face this or that side.

And if you are standing in space viewing the earth from a distance, you won't know up or down because space has no reference point.

No sky to say this is up or down. Everything is imaginary.

I always tell the op to pick up a book and read instead of wasting time on conspiracy theories that is always based on 'NASA or CIA is hiding this or that info'

More than 90% of what we know today were public knowledge before America existed talk more of NASA which is not even up to 100 years old.

So, how exactly is NASA controlling all the world information that people like the op will be so obsessed with that singular organizations?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Blupen(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:

no, can you help and elaborate?
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blupen:
no, can you help and elaborate?
I've modified my earlier post

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by otagbuegede: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:

You might theorized that there are things living at the center earth apart from the hot molten magma but you can't say it is exactly 'as above, so is below' because evidently humans cannot live underneath the mass of the earth.

The pressure alone will be crushing. Same pressure that will crush some deep sea vessels if they are not specifically engineered for it.

Thirdly, the surface of a football is the greatest surface area. As you move inward, the surface area decreases.

So many wrong things with any theory of the earth being hollow but as usual once the op uses the line "NASA or CIA is hiding this or that information" you guys will just switch off your brains

Here's the gist: The earth is a spherical object. It does not have up or down. It has surface and then a center of gravity.

Eggzatily

Pls tell these flat earthers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gravity as we've been taught, doesn't exist.

Who wasn't taught that gravity is what makes an apple fall? We've believed this for roughly three hundred or four hundred years since Issac Newton defined it and it's relationship to mass.

Well in 2017, two neutron stars collided and proved indeed, gravity isn't a force but actually a distortion in space time.

According to Einstein, an apple falls from a tree because the apple is responding to a curvature of space-time caused by the planet's mass. There is no attractive force called gravity.

This is a massive paradigm shift. So if we were wrong about gravity, could we be wrong about other theories, particularly those that involve gravity?

5 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by logicalhumour: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Dude, when someone says the earth is hollow, they do not (maybe) necessarily mean it like a hollow football.

Hasn't it crossed your mind that it's hollow for artificial reasons?

Similar tech used to build state-of-the-art submarines can be used to build deep deep deep underground structure that will withstand the inner earth pressure.

I once watched a reputable U.S. Engineer claiming he helped built hundreds of Deep Underground Military Bases. These bases, as he claimed, sometimes connected to each other with roads as wide as a surface earth 4-lane road. And everything that can sustain a civilisation are stored in those bases.

Don't take my word for truth, but these deep underground structures are rumored to way be over 1000 scattered all around the earth—and that's enough to make earth "hollow," don't you think? Lol.

Dude, we don't need to argue with 'ups' and 'downs,' we just use these words to describe directions. Anything above your head can be rightly considered 'up,' and anything bow your feet can be considered 'down' as well.

P.S
Even the Nigerian government/military have massive evil secrets. Don't you think the most superior military on Earth will have more unbelievable dirty secrets? Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
If the earth is hollow, so are other planets our solar system.

How do we measure Earth's mass?
Today the cavendish experiment measures the mass of one object based on its tug to another. But even before the redifining of gravity, this theory had flaws.

The gravitational conditions in a science lab are nothing like the conditions in space. And the theory assumes that each particle exerts a fixed force upon others, ruling out the possibility that particles near the surface of a planet might exert a force greater than those deep within it.

So if gravity is no longer a valid theory and it is used to determine mass, and the mass of the earth is overstated, then it follows that the masses of all other planets in the solar system are also overstated.

If the earth is cavernous or hollow, then so too is every other planet in the solar system.
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:
Gravity doesn't exist.

Who wasn't taught that gravity is what makes an apple fall? We've believed this for roughly three hundred or four hundred years since Issac Newton defined it and it's relationship to mass.

Well in 2017, two neutron stars collided and proved indeed, gravity isn't a force but actually a distortion in space time.

According to Einstein, an apple falls from a tree because the apple is responding to a curvature of space-time caused by the planet's mass. There is no attractive force called gravity.

This is a massive paradigm shift. So if we were wrong about gravity, could we be wrong about other theories, particularly those that involve the earth?
Add reference please.

Gravity is not what makes an apple fall from a tree.

It is the force that prevents the fallen apple from going 'up into the sky and then traveling to outer space'.

Gravity is a product of mass. Every object with mass has a force of attraction.

You have a force of attraction to your phone and your phone has a force of attraction to you.

Gravity is not merely peculiar to the earth. Everything with a Mass has gravity which is equal to Gmm/r2.

The sun has gravity pull on the earth, the reason why the earth cannot 'run' away from the sun. The earth has gravity pull on the moon, the reason why the moon is trapped forever with the earth.

The earth pulls you down when you try to jump from it.

Let me ask you, if there is no gravity, why does the rocket need sufficient energy for escape velocity but once it is in space, it needs little to no energy to get to the moon.

Secondly, why is weightlessness not happening on earth? Why can't you just float on earth as you would in space?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
No energy to reply anybody on this thread. If you don't agree with the information, fuçk off or go create your own thread .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
logicalhumour:

Dude, when someone says the earth is hollow, they do not (maybe) necessarily mean it like a hollow football.

Hasn't it crossed your mind that it's hollow for artificial reasons?

Similar tech used to build state-of-the-art submarines can be used to build deep deep deep underground structure that will withstand the inner earth pressure.

I once watched a reputable U.S. Engineer claiming he helped built hundreds of Deep Underground Military Bases. These bases, as he claimed, sometimes connected to each other with roads as large as a surface earth 4-lane road. And everything that can sustain a civilisation are stored in those bases.

Don't take my word for truth, but these deep underground structures are rumored to way be over 1000 scattered all around the earth—and that's enough to make earth "hollow," don't you think? Lol.

Dude, we don't need to argue with 'ups' and 'downs,' we just use these words to describe directions. Anything above your head can be rightly considered 'up,' and anything bow your feet can be considered 'down' as well.

P.S
Even the Nigerian government/military have massive evil secrets. Don't you think the most superior military on Earth will have more unbelievable dirty secrets? Lol
look the world over sir.

Let's assume you can carve the whole of Nigeria under the earth, first off, you'll need to dig out a very deep hole into the ground as a passage before carving the country.

Now digging out sand for a whole country needs a place where you can dump the whole dirt that you'll dig out from the ground.

Where would you dump that?

Now imagine digging for all the continents and dumping it in the surface.

Practically, you can't sit on a chair and lift it at the same time because you cannot exert a force greater than your self.

At the same time, you cannot empty the mass of the earth on the surface and expect the structure to hold.

That's like removing all the air from a ball and then dumping it on the ball and you expect the ball to still remain solid when you touch it.

It'll cave in instantly.

Of course you can build bunkers and underground tunnels those are negligible compared to the whole earth.

But try building an entire country under the ground and experience the marvel of engineering collapse.

And to think people will dig out all those sand and absolutely no one in the world will notice or hear the sound of the engines.

Y'all give NASA too much credit and too little for your brains

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol... this guy might believe the multuverse theory grin
It could real...
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
cool
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Premiumwriter: God bless you... Atleast there are still intelligent humans out there...You're a medical student I believe...

Everything is a conspiracy... It's so cliche...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Dangrace01: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Every up or down is imaginary and not fixed. As it rotates and revolves, you face this or that side.

And if you are standing in space viewing the earth from a distance, you won't know up or down because space has no reference point.

No sky to say this is up or down. Everything is imaginary.

I always tell the op to pick up a book and read instead of wasting time on conspiracy theories that is always based on 'NASA or CIA is hiding this or that info'

More than 90% of what we know today were public knowledge before America existed talk more of NASA which is not even up to 100 years old.

So, how exactly is NASA controlling all the world information that people like the op will be so obsessed with that singular organizations?

I believe that the earth is flat. Everything looks flat in my eyes. How can we be inside ball you sef check am now

When you see an aeroplane turning in the sky. Its curve looks like something turning on a flat surface
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
The plot thickens

Some of the greatest scientific minds have challenged the theory of a dense earth.

Around the same time as Newton, geophysicist, mathematician and astronomer Edmond Hailey, who predicted the orbit of his comet said, "the magnetic anomalies of the earth could only be the result of a different composition" He believed that beneath the Earth's crust were two thick concentric shells and that each region potentially had it's own atmosphere, luminosity and was possibly even inhabited.

If this idea sounds crazy check out the image below from a NASA video taken showing Saturn's north poles, with the exact counter rotating fields that Hailey described. And in this rare NASA video of Jupiter's pole, you can count up to 15 of these counter rotating cylinders

Hailey also speculated that these poles would have access to earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69NfO6iY4c

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please let's not derail this thread. If you want to have arguments amongst yourselves about anything related to the thread, wait till after I finish.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Anomalies in NASA images of the Poles.

Germany's most influential mathematician, Yohan Carl Federich Gauss, in the early eighteen hundreds, stated that "all of our Earth's history, physics and geography can be explained by Earth being a hollow planet with entrances at the poles.

Naturally, satellite images of the poles are going to disprove this craziness right? Well there is a problem. NASA images and videos of poles are rare. They are hard to find. But when they are revealed they often have cloud cover, ice cover or questionable anomalies like simply being blotted out with Photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dangrace01:

I believe that the earth is flat. Everything looks flat in my eyes. How can we be inside ball you sef check am now

When you see an aeroplane turning in the sky. Its curve looks like something turning on a flat surface
we are not 'inside' the ball.

We are on it.

See, I respect that you believe that the earth is flat.

But a flat earth, a round sun and moon don't just make sense, that's me assuming that there are no other planets.

Secondly, all of our mathematics are based on the 'assumptions' that the earth is round. So far, those maths have held solid for milleniums without fail.

That's something you need to think about. It's one thing to make theories in maths and science and it's entirely another thing to put them into engineering.

If the earth is flat and we lie in our maths that it is round, then our engineering would have been in chaos because their will be a disconnection between our theories and our realities.

But for hundreds of years, we've not experienced any.

That should tell you how solid these principles are.

I'm not adding any scientific evidence of round earth because you may feel science is cooked up.

Instead, I'm only telling you that these things have been used for hundreds years and proven right from ancient Greeks

Down to the Roman empire.

That's like over 2,000 years before America or NASA ever existed.

Conspiracy theories just make it look like NASA discovered or theorized everything.

And lastly, you cannot trust your eyes in this case. Simply becuase the earth looks flat to your eyes doesn't mean it is flat. Simply because you see the sky touching the ground at far horizon is not reason enough to belief that the sky actually did touch the ground at that horizon.

If you draw a circle big enough, you may start thinking there is no end to it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:
Anomalies in NASA images of the Poles.

Germany's most influential mathematician, Yohan Carl Federich Gauss, in the early eighteen hundreds, stated that "all of our Earth's history, physics and geography can be explained by Earth being a hollow planet with entrances at the poles.

Naturally, satellite images of the poles are going to disprove this craziness right? Well there is a problem. NASA images and videos of poles are rare. They are hard to find. But when they are revealed they often have cloud cover, ice cover or questionable anomalies like simply being blotted out with Photoshop.
Sorry I'm interrupting... But the poles have permanent ice... So it's not really abnormal... Even the cloud cover... It's perfectly understandable...

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by OurTruth: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Satellites and Planes are not allowed to come within a certain distance of the poles.

This theory begins to become more interesting when we consider the fact that satellites and Planes aren't allowed to come within certain distance of the north and south poles. What are the powers that be hiding?
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by delzbaba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:

Calm down. I've not even started. If you don't like the information I'm sharing, kindly leave the thread. You are not paying me for this.
Keep your disinformation thread in your psycho head we don't need your fictitious bull crap
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by logicalhumour: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
@Premiumwriter
You reason very well, however, you do not sound like someone in tune with the modern scientific world. So much has changed since the times of "an atom is the smallest indivisible unit of an element."

I won't derail the thread, so I'll wait for OP to finish. But thereafter, I'll give you a little lecture about Antimatter (and antimatter laser tools used for boring), but just so you know, the sand from those tunnel are not dumped somewhere else. They disappear!

Fun Fact: Humans had created, and had been playing with Antimatter since the 1950s.

P.S
It WILL be a very interesting lecture for people like you, you might want to remind me if I do forget smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.