Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me (1574 Views)

Daily Doses Of Jokes from Funny House / Read And Laugh Jokes / Huncho's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
#Joke thread

I'm here to wipe off your tears

oshey, handkerchief grin
2.You people should send money to my account i want to check if it is working cheesy
3.On my wedding day there's going to be exam papers you fail no food for you undecided
4.Don't be sad if girls don't reply your message, some of them can't read tongue
5.This one my neighbour is just shouting"Harder! harder! Is like Adaobi is now disturbing them again" grin
6.Teacher:Congrats you passed your english exam
Me:Thank God i sat with jacob
8.Me:Mum, am i ugly?
Mother:I've told you not to be calling me mum when we are with people grin
9.How my pastor managed to buy G-wagon is what dey baffle me now,
is he doing business with the lord? undecided
10.Her:Darling I need iphone
Me:Okay, tell ur dad when you get home cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
All deadly diseases ends with letter (A)
e.g, Ebola, Corona, Lassa, Delila, daniela, and fathia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2022
The only serious date i get now is my date of birth grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Wife:You've being looking at our marriage certificate for long, hope no problem?
Me:Nothing, just looking for the expiry date grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Armed robber and his wife
Armed robber:Can you leave without money?
Wife:No, i may die
Armed robber:Good! That's why i keep on working with my guys everyday
Wife:Hmmmmm
Armed robber:What's that?
Wife:I won't be surprise if you guys get arrested one day
Armed robber:And we won't be surprise to hear about your dealth
shocked grin cheesy shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
1.Salimon failed Jamb, but atleast she passed pregnancy test
she try na cheesy
2."I will make you laugh and forget your sorrow" grin
osheyy, mr akpororo grin
3.I pour ur water away no mean say i go buy another one for you, pack it and drink cheesy
4.Continue bleaching..until you become brighter than ur future grin
5.Some girls will be like"Don't let me show you my true colour" shocked sorry ooo omo iya rainbow grin
6.Opportunity is out now, if you want love me 50thousand, if you wan hate me 800thousand, to be my friend 2.5million, to become my enemy dangote networth grin
#Hollybratt undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Text a girl 'i heard something about you" and watch how fast she will reply, if you like try it now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
A woman follow his husband to bank to withdraw, when the man was about to enter his pin, he told the wife:Darling i know you love me and i love you too, but please shift back let me enter my pin" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by Hollybratt(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Akpos father went to akpos school
Teacher:Sir your son was involved in a fight today
Akpos father:Wow! so who won?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me by MacMkboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hollybratt:
Akpos father went to akpos school
Teacher:Sir your son was involved in a fight today
Akpos father:Wow! so who won?
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Farting Contest / Nominate Your Moderator / Simple Arithmetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.