Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election (2681 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello The Obidient people of Nigeria. I greet you all.

This is a wonderful time to be alive in Nigeria. A time Nigeria is having 3 strong contenders from the 3 major tribes of Nigeria ready to slug it out at the polls.

Even though the political odds are against Peter Obi winning because being a credible person alone cannot win you election in Nigeria if you are not in the right political party with enough fund, political structure, human capacity and popularity.

Tinubu the APC candidate have several advantages over others; his party is the ruling party that controls all the nation's security and even INEC.

Atiku is in PDP, a former ruling party, a former Vice President whose name is known at every corner of Nigeria. PDP as a former ruling party have the money, the political structures, human capacity, popularity and incumbent Governors to help it reach the remotest areas in Nigeria.

Does Peter Obi have any of the above? The answer is NO!

Remember, getting your PVC is a great step to ensuring your support for Obi is backed with action, but if truly we want Peter Obi to win on a clean shit without dinning with the evil powers that be who may hijack his government should he clinch the seat, we all must come out to strategize on how to fund Labour Party to reach the nook and cranies of Northern Nigeria especially without letting Peter Obi soil his hands trying to fund the project alone because whatever amount a politician spends trying to win the election, he must recoup multiple folds, it is normal and reason we must help our choice of candidate not to spend too much money funding his or her election campaigns so that they won't incur too much debt that will push them into looting public fund when elected. .

No single human can be richer than the People! The Peoples money remains the biggest money.

We need to show Nigerians in the remotest communities some good deeds to convince them that Peter Obi is the right man to lead Nigeria in 2023, and how do we achieve this?

We need to start a crowdfunding campaign for Labour Party candidate.

We can set a target of $10million for the start. Igbos can take the lead as example to encourage others. Traders union and market unions can be drafted in for this.

What will the money be used for?

Sinking new Boreholes in remote communities in the North. Donating to Mosques via Imams to renovate Islamic schools and to cater for Almajiris.

Organizing skill acquisition in the North for our Northern youths to learn some sellable skills and also help them buy tools and small equipment needed to start their new trade.

Starting a small loan scheme for market women in the North that will be named after Peter Obi, which will also be translated in Hausa language for Northern locals to understand easily.

Sponsoring youth concerts for Northern youths and invite popular Northern music artists to perform.

Starting a weekly entrepreneurship and business education program on BBC Hausa Radio. This can be replicated in other Radio stations in Southwest, Southsouth, Southeast and Northcentral.

Setting up small community health centers in remote communities in the North.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
But the first step is to raise the funds. We need to start the project early enough to get to the grassroots faster before 2023.

I am ready to champion this. We can expand this project on Twitter, Facebook and every other Social Media platform to reach more audience.

If you are in, let us know.

Please Peter Obi mandate is not tribal, so as an Obidient supporter, please shun tribalism. Don't bully anybody to support Peter Obi cos we are not desperate. Even if he doesn't win at least let's champion a new Nigeria project starting 2023.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Gabbygo: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecided tongue

True true
But where would the money come from.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gabbygo:
undecided tongue

True true
But where would the money come from.

The money will come from the people that truly support Peter Obi and want him to win outside the internet.

We need to be realistic because without solid offline strategies and funding, Obi won't go far.

Many people are ready to donate. Even if its 1,000naira it is more than enough. And when we invest our personal money in this project, we will take it even more serious than we are currently.

Please people should come up with more ideas and suggestions, thank you.

Criticisms are also welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Stone123(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
What a beautiful idea!

Kudos for coming up with this, in a sane society this should be the game changer but in Nigeria it will be like a drop of water in the ocean. This can only work in the South, the Northern Nigeria is not ready for this kind of sensitization at the moment, GEJ will tell you better. For the North, you can do all you want, spend millions or even billions of dollar but on the day of election, only one village head or Alhaji will decide for the entire district or village. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State who shared customised phones and other skill acquisition equipment direct to APC delegates and their family member, what did he get at the primaries?

Putting up a go fund me for Obi is a good one, but no matter how you see it, having a political structure or groups in all states in Nigeria is necessary for anyone to win a presidential election. This structures are necessary because in Nigeria election, the main issue is not all about getting PVC and voting for your candidates, but what happens after casting your vote - do you have the human capacity (including those with PVC or No PVC) who can stick their head / stand their ground to make sure that the votes are counted and recorded correctly before leaving the pooling booths. Similarly do you have people in all the 774 LGAs who can withstand the hoodlums that are paid to chase away eligible voters who genuinely want to vote to PO. The truth is that politics in Naija is dirty and if you are not ready to play dirty forget it. We are not happy that it is like this but it can't be helped in the next election.

Note that I'm not against the GFM for PO, but money raised can be used to form PO political groups in the North that should be made up of the good, the bad and the ugly.

I support PO for President and I am ready to join any forum to discuss effective ways of penetrating North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by haffaze777(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
The op will be atikulooting by December this yeargrin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by derecho(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Great points but I disagree that money is as important as the right info and passion.

Many people rooting for Peter Obi didn't collect a dime from him and don't need it.
People already know that our system is unreliable and what our politicians do.
But Emotion is stronger than knowledge. People are angry and feel insulted by these politicians destroying Nigeria.This is what is causing this silent revolution that's happening now.

I know an elderly woman that went for her PVC today because her daughter in Canada pleaded with her to get it for the sake of Peter Obi. By the way, she's Yoruba.
This revolution is first by word of mouth.
Influence the few people around you.
Money isn't everything.
I had to disabuse the lie that Peter Obi can't win.Who do think is making those without PVC to flood TBS and inec centres?Try to visit and sample opinions NOT all these NL outdated permutations.
Those you induce with money can't stand what is coming. We need people who hate the way things have been and won't cower.
Corps members serving in villages can take it upon themselves to showing villagers the power of their votes without introducing party name at this level.
Tell them things they'd benefit if they have elected leaders who care for them.

Information first.

If we introduce money as the incentive, you'll fall into that trap of the highest bidder wins.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Gabbygo: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
OK. How do we start it

Where do we donate it
I mean who should we pay

franchasofficia:
The money will come from the people that truly support Peter Obi and want him to win outside the internet.

We need to be realistic because without solid offline strategies and funding, Obi won't go far.

Many people are ready to donate. Even if its 1,000naira it is more than enough. And when we invest our personal money in this project, we will take it even more serious than we are currently.

Please people should come up with more ideas and suggestions, thank you.

Criticisms are also welcome
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Stone123:
What a beautiful idea!

Kudos for coming up with this, in a sane society this should be the game changer but in Nigeria it will be like a drop of water in the ocean. This can only work in the South, the Northern Nigeria is not ready for this kind of sensitization at the moment, GEJ will tell you better. For the North, you can do all you want, spend millions or even billions of dollar but on the day of election, only one village head or Alhaji will decide for the entire district or village. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State who shared customised phones and other skill acquisition equipment direct to APC delegates and their family member, what did he get at the primaries?

Putting up a go fund me for Obi is a good one, but no matter how you see it, having a political structure or groups in all states in Nigeria is necessary for anyone to win a presidential election. This structures are necessary because in Nigeria election, the main issue is not all about getting PVC and voting for your candidates,
Great input, you just gave me a new insight on how Northern politics works.

I never knew Dave Umahi went that far, and how sure are you he did all that?

I think another thing is working with the right people to penetrate the North.

Buhari's woeful performance as President have opened the eyes of many Northerners, reason they even went after Goodluck to come back. They sat down and realized that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a Southern Christian did more for them and cared more about them than Buhari their own son.

So who knows? This strategy might win some good votes for Peter Obi in 2023
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Miracle2020: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please we should advice Peter Obi to come back to pdp so that together we can stop the drug Lord from getting access to our treasury.
I want Peter Obi as vp to Atiku so that he can handle the economy as stated in the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
Mind you, iam a fan of apc but I will never support the drug Lord to gain access to our treasury. I would have remain with the apc if they had given the ticket to osinbajo or Dave Umahi or even Amaechi. But since the drug Lord uses the money he has been stealing from lagos treasury to buy delegates, me and my family would never vote for him.
I love Peter Obi and I want him to win but iam doubting the strength of labour party in winning the general election.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Let us hear from Peter Obi first.
Or are you the online campaign-manager?

The first step is to choose a NORTHERN MUSLIM as running mate.✅

1 Like

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gabbygo:
OK. How do we start it

Where do we donate it
I mean who should we pay

First step is for us to come to a mutual agreement and understanding that the aforementioned strategies would work in penetrating the core northern communities, and then we enter into concensus agreement to start a crowdfunding for this project.

Then we elect interim project managers to handle this and map out steps and phases to achieve this with a time frame. After that, we start massive promotion of the project on all social media platforms to gather more audience and support home and abroad.

From there we take it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Miracle2020:
Please we should advice Peter Obi to come back to pdp so that together we can stop the drug Lord from getting access to our treasury.
I want Peter Obi as vp to Atiku so that he can handle the economy as stated in the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
PDP Governors Forum have already swore that Atiku must pick a VP from within the incumbent Governors or else no support for him come 2023. And you know Governors play vital role in success of Presidential elections.

So Peter Obi coming back to PDP is out of the equation.

We the Nigerian masses can give Peter Obi the needed structures to win the mandate come 2023 if we so desire a change in political statusquo in Nigeria come 2023.

It is doable if we shun tribal sentiments and whatnot
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Let us hear from Peter Obi first.
Or are you the online campaign-manager?

The first step is to choose a NORTHERN MUSLIM as running mate.✅
That's true.

A credible and popular Northern Muslim politician and I have searched and the only option is Kwankwaso who isn't ready to pair as VP.

Sanusi have so many dents on him.

Who else do you think would be close to Kwankwaso?
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
That's true.

A credible and popular Northern Muslim politician and I have searched and the only option is Kwankwaso who isn't ready to pair as VP.

Sanusi have so many dents on him.

Who else do you think would be close to Kwankwaso?

As the most qualified persons already belong to other parties. . . . NUHU RIBADU.

Ribadu had been badly treated by APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Pakute: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

As the most qualified persons already belong to other parties. . . . NUHU RIBADU.

Ribadu belongs in Tinubu's camp. He can't get anything better. Labour party is too small for him.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pakute:

Ribadu belongs in Tinubu's camp. He can't get anything better. Labour party is too small for him.

Where will PITOBI get a heavy-weight to help him penetrate the Core North?

Without that, it is all roads lead to ATIKU!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by naijadrivablog: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Waiting for TMCs to comment...
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Pakute: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Where will PITOBI get a heavy-weight to help him penetrate the Core North?
Without that, it is all roads lead to ATIKU!
No vacancy in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pakute:

No vacancy in Aso rock.

There is always vacancy IN THE SICK BAY! grin

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by derecho(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi has move on.
PDP=APC and Peter's supporters are mostly people not committed to political parties and don't share same view with people who want to continuously enslave us.
We want to try this new route, we are not afraid to fail because we have nothing to lose.

About 20million more people are coming for their PVCs.
Less than 1million party loyalists in both PDP and APC can't dictate who becomes our President. They need the masses

Let Atiku,Wike, Tinubu buy everybody in their party, e no concern us again. Activating our right now is the focus and it must be clear Nigeria doesn't belong to those few people.

Miracle2020:
Mind you, iam a fan of apc but I will never support the drug Lord to gain access to our treasury. I would have remain with the apc if they had given the ticket to osinbajo or Dave Umahi or even Amaechi. But since the drug Lord uses the money he has been stealing from lagos treasury to buy delegates, me and my family would never vote for him.
I love Peter Obi and I want him to win but iam doubting the strength of labour party in winning the general election.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by after4: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
So buhari dug bore holes in the north to win election abi GEJ no build schools? Una no dey learn from history abi nah the format wey you wan use scam people na. You never hear sey we no dey give shishi?
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by after4: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
If course that's why your great grand pa wants us to compensate him from bringing us one dead mennaquine who use aso rock as his rehabilitation center

Pakute:

No vacancy in Aso rock.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Pakute: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

There is always vacancy IN THE SICK BAY! grin
So far it is an APC patient.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pakute:

So far it is an APC patient.

No vegetable garden in PDP or any other party but APC!
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Pakute: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
after4:
If course that's why your great grand pa wants us to compensate him from bringing us one dead mennaquine who use aso rock as his rehabilitation center

When the narrative doesn't suit your sentiments, you'd say he wasn't the one who made him President but when it does, you'd say Tinubu gave you a Mannequin. Can't you see you ain't feeling ok upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Nuhu Ribadu belongs to Tinubu camp.

Besides, he doesn't command crowd enough to garner enough Northern votes for Peter Obi, sadly cry
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Terrier99: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bastards. Everything to them is business. They want to start collecting money so they can steal the money.
It was revealed in the Pandora papers that Peter Obi stashed away dollars in his daughter's foreign account.
Let him show example by putting his money first.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nuhu Ribadu belongs to Tinubu camp.

Besides, he doesn't command crowd enough to garner enough Northern votes for Peter Obi, sadly cry

Then . . . PITOBI has a hard task ahead.
One week is not far away.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Then . . . PITOBI has a hard task ahead.
One week is not far away.
Really hard task I agree with you.

Let's see how it goes, will update by tomorrow, thanks for your time and input
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Pakute: 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

No vegetable garden in PDP or any other party but APC!
APC is lush green with Aso rock as its source of irrigation. Parched PDP & others can locate Somalia for their supply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Converstaion Of A Yoruba Man & Igbo Man In London / Seun Rere Crooner, Christy Igbokwe Dies At 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.