Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (79973 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ChiefSweetus: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..
Very stupid. Always the impòtent idiòts shooting for masculinity with soft targets.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Alldew: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is no way this is a case of domestic violence, this is pure premeditated murder, that's how I see it.
And as for that FTC I don't think he is normal and as such he should be done away with to safe a lady from falling into his hands.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Canvass: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ndibuna:

I was only been practical with you. The people you want to be subjected to that are human beings just like you and your parents. Yet you have taken offence. Hypocrisy

I thought as home bred Africans, our parents are meant to be given utmost respect at all times, including yours. We don't need to drag them into our banters. Say anything you like to me personally and I would have taken it as normal NL jibes but dragging parents in the mud just cos opinions differ is not exactly a bright idea to me. If that is hypocrisy to you, then I'm helpless here.

You are who you are though and you can say whatever you like through your keyboard as whatever you say here won't change anything about me or my parents. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ammishaddai: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
koyyess:

So all wretched negroes are saints abi?

Ipob touts and UGM are all from rich homes abi?

Monkee brain.
You've just shown me how stupid yoruba people are
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it was posted like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies went for peter?(enhe naw).

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her(kidding).
That's RANT HQ,na old senseless ladies full there,married prôstitùtes too.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by koyyess: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You've just shown me how stupid yoruba people are

If you think haters of Ipob touts and UGM are afonjas, then you are the stup1d one.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ammishaddai: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChiefSweetus:

You are actually stupid. And I'm sure deep down you know.
Since you were able to reply my post then it means you're definitely more stupid than me grin
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ammishaddai: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
koyyess:

If you think haters of Ipob touts and UGM are afonja's, then you are the stup1d one.
Èwedu-swallowing fool , please don't deny your yoruba heritage of stupidity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Jman06(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
dominique:

I'm 100% certain that a poor man did this to her, rich men are not this crude and barbaric. Broke men are angry, bitter, frustrated and very prone to violence. Most of them free up in dysfunctional homes where violence is the norm.

Ladies don't let any broke man guilt trip you into sticking with a poor man because a rich man won't treat you right. You're more likely to lose your life to a poor man due to violence than a well-to-do man like this lady in the op.
Guys too should be wise and stop getting married to broke ladies! Financial issues should be a priority to any man getting married in this days and age.

With the women empowerment and more women getting jobs these days, couples should be able to make 50-50 contributions to home finances.

The era when men worked their asses off while their wives stayed home to milk their husbands to death is over!

Guys should never settle for broke ladies! Any lady who doesn't want to work hard and bring equal amount of cash like their men for maintenance of their homes shouldn't even think about marriage. Las las we go know who go begin sing "carry me dey my husband house".

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by koyyess: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Èwedu-swallowing fool , please don't deny your yoruba heritage of stupidity grin
No wonder e dey w@nk on top head wey dem don cutlass. Afonja C0ck sucking Ipob tout.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Midas01: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg shut up your useless mouth.

No wonder SARZ shoots you people anyhow ?

See what I did there?

Nobody has the monopoly of writing stupid things on the internet.

The late Osinachi wasn't she the breadwinner of her family.

Grow a brain and if you can't, go and buy one. Nonsense.
Ammishaddai:
You seem to have selective Amnesia. So the ones that date the financially stable like the late Osinachi are what? Or how about Jennifer who was used as a ritualistic exhibit...? Una nor go remember those one because una greed to find comfort
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Midas01: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
The fact that over 100 people (which will most likely be men) liked his post tells you the situation of things. It's just so sad.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmmmm
We really need to sanitize Nairaland.
This is too much.
Did you write this?
So we have people like you dwelling among humans and you reall wrote this. cry cry cry cry
Please, how many Years do you have in mind on the surface of this planet?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Temptee101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s]Selective Amnesia still dey fire you but allow me jog your memory with some painful truths that are well known.

1. It's a well-known fact that many Nigerian women can never marry someone who isn't financially stable, hence they good looking for those who can meet up .

2. In a bid to meet their needs they go searching for t i"Mr Rich /Mr Right" who can provide them with the basics of their greed .

3. The above reasons were what led to the unfortunate death of the late Osinachi and Jennifer[/s]

Try and be objective in your assertions.

Never generalize.

That being said, not all women are after riches
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Temptee101(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Another jobless moròn just entered my mentions. But I don't blame you sha. Na Nairaland I blame

You just go about insulting and attacking everyone.

I'm very certain all is not well with you.

You need healing.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by zinaunreal(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jesus!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Jimmy231: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
quote author=Romanoff post=113685826]

Bros, your first comment is a display of illogical tantrums that hang on just pure emotion.

If it's logical to you that all girls who date rich bad guys die like this, then I won't even pursue any further communication with you. [/quote] You now for your side everything na logical Abeg go sit down Mr logical
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Canvass:

I will check the recommended siggy. I am just baffled at how far we can go if don't make strong effort to control our emotions.
They gave the holy Spirit and the presence of God red card, and so a void, a vacuum was created, a big vacuum, so the devil simply strolled into it to manifest his works.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Beautiful94: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
you don't use words anyhow,what does pathetic has to do with what i typed in??.

And for your information my mum went for the right man.

He hasnt for once layed his hand on her.

My sis too, same.

It seems you are nw the wicked person here nw.
Calling you a fool will be an insult to fools
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Midas01:
Abeg shut up your useless mouth.

No wonder SARZ shoots you people anyhow ?

See what I did there?

Nobody has the monopoly of writing stupid things on the internet.

The late Osinachi wasn't she the breadwinner of her family.

Grow a brain and if you can't, go and buy one. Nonsense.
Where do you want him(Ammishaddai) to get money from to atleast buy sense? his comments should tell you the kinda poor man he is, its only a poor and SENSELESS being believes that only the rich kills thier wife... he is consoling his miserable self...
Anyways, he can never and will never make it so that he will not kill his wife.... Lmao..
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Phyde: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..
grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Even poor men beat their wives to death, especially those whose wives are richer than they are.

Just cause girls refused to date you doesn't mean you should wish them bad. .

Even the ones who follow rich bad guys don't deserve this kind of death.

If you're asked to choose between a toxic work place where you're paid millions and a seren work environment where you're paid 70k, won't you choose the one you're paid in millions?

Let's show some humanity please.

There's no where the article said her husband is a rich bad guy and even if it did, she still didn't deserve to die like this.

You need to learn something today.

ACCOUNTABILITY.

If you choose to stay in that toxic work place then you have no one else to blame when you begin to reap what you have sown, after all you made that choice despite being fully aware of the consequences of your choice.

If that statement was an attempt at an analogy to the OP then you have failed woefully.

Cheers.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Bbbw: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by BRATISLAVA: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chosimba:

You are obviously in a lot of pain. Being mean and expressing it in the manner you have done here won't give you healing. Maybe a few women have hurt you and treated you badly, but it is no justification for speaking in such a manner about a matter you don't know about. Maybe she stayed for the kids, maybe he was once a loving man, and maybe she was just scared of the unknown. In all, be kind always.

How are you sure he's ever been near a woman?

The other day a red pill guy came on the front page to tell us his (the red pill guys) stinking, shit-smelling mouth was driving girls away, and in turn making him hate them and write trash about women everyday, yet he was dying inside and had never had a girlfriend. Plus his hate was making him miserable.

Point is, he could just be a teenager with entitled thoughts about females and the need for likes. But yes, he is pained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Dannyilo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of these women in these kind of relationship will call you enemy of progress if you try to help them. Sometimes you don't just know how to save someone who is not ready to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by zedman1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
While you reek and ooze STUPIDITY. A human being with no iota of sense...
Impotent brain....
You don't reply such persons more than once. His thoughts stink, quoting him again and again makes me read one stinking comment and then another.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
zedman1:
You don't reply such persons more than once. His thoughts stinks, quoting him again and again makes me read one stinking comment and then another.
Lol...no vex jare
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ofiko123(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is God o...killings everywhere..
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ucaneke: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2022
i don't really understand what will make a man beat his wife talk less of killing her..
i know 70 percent of women hav poison in their mouth but, what you as a man will hav to do is , leave the house for her in the mean time, find a place to chill then come back to the house for ur sanity.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by GUNITGuy: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2022
nighter:

Girls who say they don't like dating "dull" men are only scared of dating men like themselves.
Those are kids you're talk about dating and NOT marriage are different wait till when they are 27years older then you would be confused about that Gender ....
Don't build your narrative about what a 16- 24yeqr old girl is saying ....To her she is the only woman in the world full of men so she can select them like pure water....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.