Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket (24587 Views)

Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Govs Push For N2trn Infrastructure Investment Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by dagbas: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
HELL RUFAI IS THE BRAIN BEHIND THAT EVIL � AGENDA.
NIGERIA NO BE KADUNA STATE OLOSHI
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DAwest7: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The criminal-minded hoodlum from Iragbiji will never be in Aso Rock.

His urchins are in for the greatest shock of their lives.
NEVER
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Oplomo: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Will you vote APC before even if they present Christian-Christian ticket undecided

They should go ahead with whatever that'll give APC victory at the polls

Muslim-muslim ticket will be good for APC and would give them a landslide victory even Atiku no go see 5% of all votes. Infact 10 million voters from the 11.3 million voters that Atiku already has will vote Tinubu/APC and their muslim-muslim ticket. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Idiots!
d ocucko has finally com home to rest!

Why dem no make Amaechi their presidential candidate?
angry

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Reverse psychology.

Leave Yoruba matter, they'll vote Tinubu massively just has we voted awolowo without religious sentiment grin

SE will NEVER vote a Yoruba President before so they shouldn't consider their Hypocrisy.

Muslim-Muslim ticket is the only option for APC victory at the polls
Amojii:

APC, Tinubu Muslim, Muslim ticket will not be fair to Yoruba Christians at all,
If that happens all Yoruba Christians should rally round PO, labour party.

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes it will.

Vote whoever you want to vote
Oplomo:

Muslim-muslim ticket will be good for APC and would give them a landslide victory even Atiku no go see 5% of all votes. Infact 10 million voters from the 11.3 million voters that Atiku already has will vote Tinubu/APC and their muslim-muslim ticket. grin

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VULCAN(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2022
If only you know how stupid you sound.

One of the first signs of intellectual indolence is when you are incapable of maintaining the topic.

The topic is about all Muslim ticket but because you are a local fowl you have turned it into insult of a tribe you hate so much

Cholls:
My brothers and sisters another drama on the way. But, some region will not learn the kind of political game the northerners are playing....they keep strategizing on how to take more seat in the new administration..... while one region is there hating instead of them to humble themselves to play the game so win more seat in the new administration so that their region can have a say.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chineduokeanwu(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Toneypen247:
A house divided within can not give the progress they don't have.

PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

This is the most touching thing I have ever read here on Nairaland since I joined in 2015
God bless you for this write up. You have encouraged and convinced me beyond reasonable doubt to go get my PVC and vote for PETER OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku should simply align with Kwankwaso and Obi and leave the rest to us, the sentimental voters.

I can guarantee you that Atiku would be declared winner of that election before 11AM.

We the sentimental Christians will ensure to make the Muslim/Muslim ticket a Sunday sermon for 11 months. If the North won't accept Tinubu's Islam, why should I? What's my business if the Northern people do not consider Tinubu's variant of Islam strong enough to win their perverted hearts? Wetin be my business?

As a pentecostal, I am willing to vote Peter Obi, a catholic so why can't the Northerners accept INFIDEL Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters another drama on the way. But, some region will not learn the kind of political game the northerners are playing....they keep strategizing on how to take more seat in the new administration..... while one region is there hating instead of them to humble themselves to play the game so win more seat in the new administration so that their region can have a say.
Shut up you that have your people in corridors of power can you boast of #10M in your pocket
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
PassingShot:

Only a strong Muslim running mate gives him and APC a realistic chance of beating Atiku.

Tinubu has been known for decades to be at home with every religion and region. He is detribalized and not a religion man per se
Yorubas have never been tribalistic or fanatics...

except 4 dat muMURIC fellow...

prof-somtin
grin
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mune: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
They are just pushing for their own interests and nothing more
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Moferere:

Politics is not about morality
So, what's the opposite of morality? That's what they're trying to do to Nigerians cos of their selfish interests. It's dead on arrival. Truly a wise man wouldn't bother to act foolishly as far as his selfish intetest is guaranteed. Even a tot knows the areangement isn't healthy for our country. He tried it with buhari in 2015 but failed . He's at it again and he'd fail
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mune: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Reverse psychology.

Leave Yoruba matter, they'll vote Tinubu massively just has we voted awolowo without religious sentiment grin

SE will NEVER vote a Yoruba President before so they shouldn't consider their Hypocrisy.

Simplified thinking! That will be the biggest undoing of APC to go Muslim Muslim
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kennosklint(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2022
hamzeiy:

And every Muslim would vote for it immediately the churches turns it to a religious affair...and we all know who will win at the end of the day
keep deceiving yourself that muslim has the higher population in Nigeria e go shock you
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku supporter, you're scared of that combination grin

APC is presenting Muslim-Muslim ticket
Mune:

Simplified thinking! That will be the biggest undoing of APC to go Muslim Muslim
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
hamzeiy:

And every Muslim would vote for it immediately the churches turns it to a religious affair...and we all know who will win at the end of the day
Lol. That's my reaction to your post...lol

If buhari himself could reject the arrangement in 2015 which made him present osinbajo at the 11th hour, tinubu will fail woefully if he tries it this time. In the entire south east and south south , including a sizeable number of the south west and Middle belt would call his bluff. Tinubu isn't so loved amongst us. Only those feasting inside his corrupt pot and their children love him. The outcomes of 2015 and 2019 general elections were a proof in our region. Check the outcome of the 2019 elections in lagos alone. Despite the massive padding before release of results, the margin was so slim and that tells you of his approval ratings amongst us. He thinks Nigeria is kaduna where Elrufai tried it and got away with it lol. Who knows if same man is Tinubu's motivatnal speaker thinking he'd be considered as VP sef.

If only the votes of Muslim dominated North could crown him president, good luck to him. He should learn from buhari who always wanted a Christian running mate all along, always running to the south to woo pastor bakare and Co. We think fulanis no wise but when it comes to politics, na dem wise pass. They understand the game much more than we do. Everything isn't money or academic brain. When talking of political intelligence, give it to the fulanis. Imagine a well accepted candidates and figure from the north always shopping for a Christian running mate in the south, which eventually worked for him in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Then consider your pee poo god loosing out at the polls come 2023,

Became Nigerians and God him self will frown at a Muslim, Muslim ticket grin

TheNiceGuy:
Reverse psychology.

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless people opening their dirty mouth against Muslim Muslim ticket

Is their Justice to Muslims in any of the xtians dominated states in Nigeria?

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.
Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999.

The Minority Muslims experience what lgbo Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship
election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win?
Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is numerical
Olodo. Kiddo there are Christians in the north. Nobody is asking APC to pick VP from the south

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2022
North and their devilish hidden agenda.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mrfixitt(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
PassingShot:

What can you realistically do about it?
If he picks a Christian running mate, will you vote for him?

Bitter souls!
Calm down with your emotions man. Yes, every one has the right to chose who to support but no sane mind should project the candidacy of a sick, old and corrupt man like Tinubu. Damn it ! Tinubu that could not hold an ordinary flag is whom you're trying all you can to force down the throat of sane Nigerians. Shame on you ! Shame be on your likes.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Igboman, we're presenting Muslim-Muslim ticket. Even if we present Christian-Christian ticket with Yoruba as president, you'll NEVER vote him because he's Yoruba.

So leave us with who'll vote Muslim-Muslim ticket
Amojii:
Then consider your pee poo god loosing out at the polls come 2023,

Became Nigerians and God him self will frown at a Muslim, Muslim ticket grin

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
PassingShot:

What can you realistically do about it?
If he picks a Christian running mate, will you vote for him?

Bitter souls!

I will be glad if he picks a core and radical islamist from the North, actually.

Atiku will still divide the Northern votes because he has an edge over a mere "vice president"

...and we, the Southern and Northern Christians alike, will campaign against the agenda to Islamize Nigeria, from RCCG churches to Winners, to all camps and conventions. I personally will make the agenda a Sunday sermon for 11 months cheesy

I love the confusion in Tinubu's camp cheesy
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:

Obi will not win.... Obi is also an old
man.. he is also a grandpa.. he is 60yesrs old and Tinubu is
70years... that is the same age bracket.... so wake up from your
sleep and follow the man wey get brain and intellectual... Obi is
only trying his luck in other to build his political career and there
is no harm in trying.. he knows he can't win.. and he has been
able to make people like you gullible.
last last his party will come 4th. and he will dump labour again..
Bianca already cursed his political career and that is what is
affecting him... charity begins at home. just tell me the notable
politicians supporting him from his region and in the entire
nation... yeye people online just dey form warriors.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wildernessVoice: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
What Nelson Mandela said to Nigerians in 2007

“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history...?

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kenedy175(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Cholls:

So the political game to learn is that of Nigerian politics? My brother, it's not a proud thing to say. Nigerian politics is strictly based on ethnoreligious sentiments and how much money you got.

The Hate you have against the igbo tribe is rather unfortunate. You just had to talk about the igbos even when the topic is something different.

You can't keep hating like this because at the end of the day, you'll do yourself alot of harm than good. Take the north for example that imposed Buhari upon Nigeria. They suffered the most under his administration. It's rather unfortunate.

So please let's stop all these ethnic and religious bashing. It makes one sound primitive and uncouth
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Try it and see! cheesy
cat talking before lion....
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Igboman, we're presenting Muslim-Muslim ticket. Even if we present Christian-Christian ticket with Yoruba as president, you'll NEVER vote him because he's Yoruba.

So leave us with who'll vote Muslim-Muslim ticket

Childish talk...
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Azsalami:
This people want to comot we christians from power finally.
Come 2023, if we can not speak as one with our pvc then i am afraid to say we have lost it completely.

Our incoming First lady. Remi Tinubu is a redeem pastor. All Tinubu children are going to church... and Tinubu himself is not an extremist Muslim.. so If that is what works for him politically it is fine... we need someone to fix this country abeg and not all this sentiment you are forming.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2022
[s]
CilicMarin:
It was good for PDP to hand over their ticket to a Northerner, another Fulani Muslim Atiku Abubakar even though the present occupant is a Fulani Muslim who has been there for 8 years- No noise from CAN or busy bodies Christians.

However it is wrong for the APC who considered the South in choosing their Candidate not to pick a Muslim for an ordinary VP...

I say, may Thunder Scatter that useless CAN and other southern hypocrites shouting muslim muslim ticket as if they would vote for the APC, even if they picked Christian-Christain Tickets..

Asiwaju and the APC, go ahead and do what is required to win the election. Dont listen to the advice of the enemies unless you want to fail.
[/s]NO to Tinubu's muzlim/muzlim ticket. No to islamisation agenda of APC. I say NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria. Nlgeria is not a mooslim terr-orist country but a secular one. We belong to Christ.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ijoba85: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Says who? You have only one pvc bro and that's if you even have sef
Karlovych:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.