Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company (477 Views)

Nesiama Bags Ambassadorial Honour Of United Nations / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by africshowbiz(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Skit maker, Sabinus bags ambassadorial deal with transportation company:
Popular skit maker and comedian, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, better known as Mr Funny, or Sabinus has clenched a new ambassadorial deal.
Recall that the comedian had slammed the makers of Peak and Gala with a lawsuit for using his picture and trademark phrase to advertise their products without his consent.
The excited comedian took to his official Twitter page to share the news of his new ambassadorial deal with a transportation company.
He shared series of images of himself signing some documents to seal the deal of his ambassadorship with the transport firm.
He captioned the images:
“New Transport Deal Alert �!! Thanks Enviable Transport”
Fans have flooded the comedian’s comment section with their congratulatory messages.
#mrfunny
Mrfunny_

Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by inspectorg(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2022
More grease to ur elbow my guy!!. This is hoOGE!!......
Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by thesicilian: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2022
This guy's doing well. Clean skits, suitable even for children.
Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by Conwarden: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Happy for him. Congrats!!!
Legit hardwork pays.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by tillaman(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Mr funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by robinso01(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Something hooge is landing
Re: Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company by Cerebellum: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Scammer:- click this link to win 2m
Me:- If you send me any more link, nah øgun go click your life, in the mighty name of øgun name I pray, Isêgrin

(1) (Reply)

Germany Skilled Workers Visa / How 4 Of Our Members In 100/5 Academy Became Millionaires Through Youwin / Own A Website With Just A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.