Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. (524 Views)

I Need Attention, Mods Please! / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by ds700(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
Its either the commentators make mockery of the problem that the poster is expecting to get solution for or they look out for wrong spellings/use of English. (ESPECIALLY THE VERY POPULAR/BIG NAMES ON NL i don't want to mention names)

Must one be a perfect English writer before tabling personals problem(s) on here?

Almost all customer care lines in Nigeria accept complains in at least 3 Nigerian major languages so "not so well written English" should be entertained if the primary objective of this noble site must be achieved.

So many social ills that are not associated with Nigeria has so far been crippling in the recent times, of which i believed that proper addressing of important life threatening issues on NL can help minimize.

You must not contribute on all matters especially those you know nothing about.

Thank you.

This problem is mostly associated with ROMANCE SECTION, so let it remain there.
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
Never take anything here serious. I call Nairaland a Dramaland. ok?
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by ds700(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
toba:

Never take anything here serious. I call Nairaland a Dramaland. ok?

But it ought not to be so, i hope people will not come here to seek for solution and still go ahead to kill or commit suicide.
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
ds700:

Its either the commentators make mockery of the problem that the poster is expecting to get solution for or they look out for wrong spellings/use of English. (ESPECIALLY THE VERY POPULAR/BIG NAMES ON NL i don't want to mention names)

Must one be a perfect English writer before tabling personals problem(s) on here?

Almost all customer care lines in Nigeria accept complains in at least 3 Nigerian major languages so "not so well written English" should be entertained if the primary objective of this noble site must be achieved.

So many social ills that are not associated with Nigeria has so far been crippling in the recent times, of which i believed that proper addressing of important life threatening issues on NL can help minimize.

You must not contribute on all matters especially those you know nothing about.

Thank you.

Brother. Did somebody thief your woman? undecided
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by ds700(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

worst than that man.
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by dominique(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
This problem is mostly associated with ROMANCE SECTION, so let it remain there.

exactly!
Re: Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland. by muyoto: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

really the way some peeps take this NL thingy gets me sometimes. . . angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Is The Same: See What A Us Policeman Did / Disposal Sale / Cheap Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.