Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) (16908 Views)

Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth. / Sex story: Its All Alien To Me / She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
olusanya883:
I have a strong feeling OurTruth is a rogue alien from another dimension.I have a strong feeling OurTruth is a rogue alien from another dimension....

The ultimate goal.

Convince the simple minded among them so they will think you are something special or have special privileges to some rare knowledge.

Same thing with your pastors and imam who have special connections with God.

Same thing with your babalawos.

You free them from one master only to be hooked up to another.

Information slavery is bad.

Bro wake up from your slumber. Pick up a book and read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:

But you can identify them?

It's Classified!
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
ruzell86:

You mean your brothers told you they have been protecting the Earth for ages?

Just wondering... since you got much info about this.

I can't say more... it's above my pay grade
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's Classified!
oh sorry I forgot.

You are part of the government that classified it, so you must have access to the classified documents.

While, we the rest of the world have no access to such documents.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by josh123(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
I'm going to share a document compiled by the Russian government and released to the KGB, detailing allegedly all Alien races that have visited planet Earth. It also includes other information about these aliens, including pictures.

I'll ask to keep an open mind.
Good day truth words, I am one of your dedicated followers, I believe everything you have been saying is the truth, there is a lady on YouTube, she sees vision, she is a prophet, se said God took her into a trance, she saw what happened in the past and sees the future. She said various government officials especially the US gov knows and have been in contact with aliens... They have been in hiding and she said during our lifetime, they will reveal theirselves. Please take time to watch her second to last videos, you will understand wat i am telling you. Her YouTube channel is the master's voice prophecy. L

3 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
Exactly! Same thing I told the op...

https://www.nairaland.com/7159975/transcript-1994-interview-alien-contactee#113449575

It's ridiculous... Makes everything unbelievable...

Even the biblically accurate angels which were depicted in the bible looks more believable if someone said they're extraterrestrial beings.

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Omicron123:
Seems aliens abducted your babe... I wish u can channel this energy to researching ways to make Naija better, Tinubu and Atiku for no emerge as presidential candidates.
Of all the aliens you've mentioned so far, how come you never discover say Tinubu na alien from the constellation gagasarus? You no dey see his eyes.
grin
according to OP aliens are like bandits, they abduct humans and ask for ransom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I can't say more... it's above my pay grade
grin grin grin
Where do all these shitty brain people come from?
You are probably an alien.
News Flash Mr alien, on earth we don't accept any talk without evidence.
So you better start spilling or go back to your imaginary planet.
Above your pay grade kor. Above your brain ni

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
we are not derailing the thread

This is a public forum. It's not healthy to post things you say are legit without proper backup.

I get you but he did say KEEP AN OPEN MIND

4 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
josh123:
Good day truth words, I am one of your dedicated followers, I believe everything you have been saying is the truth, there is a lady on YouTube, she sees vision, she is a prophet, se said God took her into a trance, she saw what happened in the past and sees the future. She said various government officials especially the US gov knows and have been in contact with aliens... They have been in hiding and she said during our lifetime, they will reveal theirselves. Please take time to watch her second to last videos, you will understand wat i am telling you. Her YouTube channel is the master's voice prophecy. L
grin grin

Another information slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:
It's pretty Obvious we hav lots of extraterrestrial visitors here on our planet time to time...

They only come to collect and analyse data... nothing much

They don't adopt people anymore...
They alrdy hav copy of our DNA in the 1500

Some people don't know this but Alien hav been protecting our planet for ages...
chai this one head no just balance again.
little wonder why Buhari is ruling you all with an iron hand.
just see the kind rubbish wey you dey type

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

I get you but he did say KEEP AN OPEN MIND
sir I kept an open mind.
It's the reason why I'm still waiting for the KGB documents
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:

Even the biblically accurate angels which were depicted in the bible looks more believable if someone said they're extraterrestrial beings.
no.

It's best explained as an imagination or a vision.

Or is amadioha also an alien or aliens do not appear to Africans?

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
lolz.

Actually we humans can't imagine things beyond ourselves.

Even the God we know who can be any and everything is still a man-like statue in our imagination.

Even in movies, our projection of the future is based on the present technology. We just enhance them a bit to make them 'futuristic'
Humans are stupid...

I told the op... The chances that aliens would look like us would be very slim... We have millions of species on earth that are very different... This would be the case in outer space too... Planets would be colonised by many species of aliens; animals and plants and anything in between... But they wouldn't be all humanoid cause the planets are different from earth...

There are water planets... Gas planets... Icy planets... Hot planets... Etc...

Aliens would evolve to adapt... Same way humans did in order to survive...

Caucasians are different from Negros... Because we live on different zones... We have wider noses and darker skin cause we're in sub-saharan Africa... Unlike the whites...

Those who live on the mountains have shorter limbs cause of the thin atmosphere... It reduces the time the oxygen circulates in their systems...

I could go on...

5 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
grin grin

Another information slave
YouTube! They get their information from YouTube!!! Fuc*ing YouTube...

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
Humans are stupid...

I told the op... The chances that aliens would look like us would be very slim... We have millions of species on earth that are very different... This would be the case in outer space too... Planets would be colonised by many species of aliens; animals and plants and anything in between... But they wouldn't be all humanoid cause the planets are different from earth...

There are water planets... Gas planets... Icy planets... Hot planets... Etc...

Aliens would evolve to adapt... Same way humans did in order to survive...

Caucasians are different from Negros... Because we live on different zones... We have wider noses and darker skin cause we're in sub-saharan Africa... Unlike the whites...

Those who live on the mountains have shorter limbs cause of the thin atmosphere... It reduces the time the oxygen circulates in their systems...

I could go on...
tell them my dear.

At least we agree on this one thing grin

Or the aliens may even be microscopic and still intelligent.

People here are just too lazy to read genuine scientific research. I

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:

I'm not religious... But those angels would capture the imagination of anyone! They were different...

The op's aliens are so boring... Like if I saw one I would roll my eyes so far back they would get stuck...

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
YouTube! They get their information from YouTube!!! Fuc*ing YouTube...
grin grin

E shock you too abi.

Someone's prophecy, dream or vision on YouTube is now an evidence of aliens

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by A001: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Can you add to his story or you have a document I can read?

I'm very interested in extraterrestrial stuffs.
You may check out the writings of this writer, OtemAtum, on Nairaland or request his book ("The Book of Universal History" ) in PDF form.

He explains in detail all the things the OP is talking about and even brings one of the languages of aliens or extraterrestrials, according to him.

The language is interesting and is a real language.

Otem's accounts are quite compelling and profound.

I've some other literature on the subject, but I lost all of them (except Otem's book) when my laptop got damaged in an accident not long ago.

4 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

You, Nostradamus and that other guy should stop it. Let OP sha what he has and if you don't believe it, then don't believe it. You are derailing and that's not cool.
premiumwriter is trying his best to save you from being deceived since majority of you sound so dumb

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
tell them my dear.

If I were an alien I would be offended...

Depicting me as a bloodsucking monster? That's alien version of racism...

Like many living things they wouldn't be so exciting... The usual competition for food and territories and mates... Not some grand scheme to dominate the cosmos... It's just ridiculous...

And why do they all have vocal cords? So great they can even learn and speak our languages... And they shapeshift too! How convenient...

And the op doesn't tell us how the aliens got here... Their fuel... How they evolved... Their internal systems... Etc...

The op's aliens are lame... There are more fascinating species of animals and plants on earth...

3 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You don't hav to believe

But let me tell you another crazy fact... we hav Aliens here on earth in human form...

They hav our resembles
They speak out language and accent
They marry human and give birth
They are in government
They are celebrities

You can't identify them and you are not supposed to.. if you do, you may be gone forever embarassed
go out, hustle and find something meaningful to occupy yourself with.
stop watching all these comic movies, it's messing with your brain

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
grin grin

E shock you too abi.

Someone's prophecy, dream or vision on YouTube is now an evidence of aliens
Spongebob is real on YouTube... Only idiots go there for proof... grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2022
josh123:
rubbish.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
premiumwriter is trying his best to save you from being deceived since majority of you sound so dumb
You are the dumb mofo here if you can't understand the meaning of 'KEEP AN OPEN MIND'

that a so-called techblogger believed python and oracle programming language that he or his ancestors never invented yet always criticizes other things science can't explain as false?

Joke is on you punk

11 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
A001:

You may check out the writings of this writer, OtemAtum, on Nairaland or request his book ("The Book of Universal History" ) in PDF form.

He explains in detail all the things the OP is talking about and even brings one of the languages of aliens or extraterrestrials, according to him.

The language is interesting and is a real language.

Otem's accounts are quite compelling and profound.

I've some other literature on the subject, but I lost all of them (except Otem's book) when my laptop got damaged in an accident not long ago.

Nice... thanks

Sorry about your laptop issh...been an avid lover of such galactic happenings
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Only sisterfire can successfully pull this off... grin

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:

Are this angels....
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Are this angels....

Yeah, read the book of Daniels and revelations.

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
tell them my dear.

The question is what if what we considered intelligent here is actual nonsense to them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Lol people that are triggered by this thread because it’s from Russia. Just change it to USA and they’ll be dic k riding your content

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:

Yeah, read the book of Daniels and revelations.
Any link to the book...please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.