Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) (16899 Views)

Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth. / Sex story: Its All Alien To Me / She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
I believe there is are aliens or higher beings that made the earth what it is. This universe is a program, just like a computer program.
Humans are too insignificant for Aliens to care so much about them. Look at how many humans are multi-produced everyday. New humans are being born everyday.

I like to think of humanity and other aspects of creation as a converter. Humans are natural converter. I mean, a chicken consume feaces or corn, turn the faeces to meat, and humans consume them.
Humans on the other hand die and is eaten/converted by the earth and worms.

The whole process just leads to the fact that, for humans, life leads a general course and its end is meaningless. After all the rat race, it's still death that ends it .
Only an intelligent being could have created a self-conscious converter
You get it sir,
The life is programmed to recycle itself, who is Benefiting from the loop and igno rance of man is what I'm interested in
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
duro4chang:
They do not even exist. All these are imagination

Mumu so you Created yourself right??
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Mumu so you Created yourself right??
Must you use foul language to make your point. Can't you be polite for once? Is that how badly you were trained. I thought education is to make you a better person but in this case it is the opposite. Your language is dirty, uncultured, uncouthed and disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by 11thGoldTREE: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

People don't think,
I have looked at the world and it's recycling nature and concluded a very skilled programmer designed all, from taking oxygen to giving out CO2 and plants doing the reverse like someone or something wants us in this recycled loop called existence, I knw deep down we all
Are in a loop,
seems I have found someone that thinks like me
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
LOVEGINO:
wetin be d alien name? E no dey google. Google only say na u post am for nairaland

The Ignoramus you should have known "Such Classified Informations" are not founded on Open Sources. Visit "Daark Weeb" first then come back and gist me of what you experienced on there. Many of you needs Real Education & To be awakened from your unconsciousness Hmmm..
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

You knw nothing, I just discovered now , some of us have been studying ETs for almost 10yrs only to find the OPs thread and realize coupled with missfire's (however weird and disturbing) thread that our independent findings are similarly making sense like fixing Legos.
You just ignorant still de make noise,

You have a long way to go.
all of you have spent almost 10 years on ET.

Starting to sound like a robot.

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
go tell that to all the astronauts who refused to swear by the bible. you think this guys do not know that God's exist?

you are the one who missed the point. what he was trying to say is that Neil Armstrong considered the question to be very stupid as to why would anybody ever doubt the moon missions.

I corrected that notion by given more examples of other Apollo 11 astronauts misbehaving, their attitude was not because they truly went to the moon but because they know they are lying.
the same Armstrong said with tears in his eyes to a university audience that the youths of today can discover a lot of truths if they searched for it . what do you think he was talking about? buzz Aldrin in an interview with an 8yo girl admitted that they never went to the moon, not only that he said that money was the motivating factor behind whole thearicts played in the moon landing hoax.

It's very obvious your brain Is probably beneath your foot with the kind of Jargons you have been posting all this while. Kindly get lost from this thread please..
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Clint02(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

The Ignoramus you should have known "Such Classified Informations" are not founded on Open Sources. Visit "Daark Weeb" first then come back and gist me of what you experienced on there. Many of you needs Real Education & To be awakened from your unconsciousness Hmmm..
How to access the daaark weeb?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

lol. What is new about dark deep web?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
all of you have spent almost 10 years on ET.

Starting to sound like a robot.

I started with the Zimbabwe alien sightings by students,
Next was the fake moon landing in 1969

Google and start ur journey,
U are still far behind
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Highman56: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

IS-BEs are souls trapp3d in reincarnation
Aliens are ET

Knw the diff
Oga is-bes and aliens are the same.its aliens that were trapped in the reincarnation
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Highman56:

Oga is-bes and aliens are the same.its aliens that were trapped in the reincarnation
It's the soul that is trapped sir, do your homework
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by LKTJ123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one op
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Clint02:
How to access the daaark weeb?

Start your Journey through "Tor Browser" I hope you are quite skilled On the Cyber World??
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by logicalhumour: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haha.

Las las, this our universe is stranger than we can imagine. As in, we lack the brain power to comprehend it.

Sometimes, I try to think about how it would have all been if nothing existed...NOT EVEN DARKNESS. And yes, I literally black out. It physically drains me fr.

Other times, I console myself saying: everything exists today because something always was from the beginning of time. It then freaks me out even more to imply that time doesn't have a beginning nor an end! Time must be an illusion.

...and don't even get me started on the concept of 'space.' With our observable universe in just a tiny fraction of the space it finds itself, what then lies beyond the space?!! Of course, it could be that the space extends to infinity...and then again, I have a problem thinking about infinity. Something has to lie beyond.

My last resort is accepting that my brain is just a 2 bytes storage computer trying to store 10,000 trillion terabytes of info. And then I crash when I realize even imaginations are capped.

Damn. Las las, even the Gods do not know how it all started.

5 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
logicalhumour:
Haha.

Las las, this our universe is stranger than we can imagine. As in, we lack the brain power to comprehend it.

Sometimes, I try to think about how it would have all been if nothing existed...and yes, I literally black out. It physically drains me fr.

Other times, I console myself saying: everything exists today because something always was from the beginning of time. It then freaks me out even more to imply that time doesn't have a beginning nor an end! Time must be an illusion.

...and don't even get me started on 'space.' With our observable universe in just a tiny fraction of the space it finds itself, what then lies beyond the space?!! Of course, it could be that the space extends to infinity...and then again, I have a problem thinking about infinity. Something has to lie beyond.

My last resort is accepting that my brain is just a 2 bytes storage computer trying to store 10,000 trillion terabytes of info. And then I crash when I realize even imaginations are capped.

This is Craaaaazzzzyyyyyyy⁹ honestly.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

It's very obvious your brain Is probably beneath your foot with the kind of Jargons you have been posting all this while. Kindly get lost from this thread please..
Mr loud mouth with no sense prove my brain is under my foot by debunking what I have said . silly Billy.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Gift96: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2022
logicalhumour:

I had to steal this

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by youngcizzy(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
There is nothing like aliens , these are fallen angels roaming the earth , selling tech knowledge to the whites in return for humans and freedom to roam around , these fallen angels know fully well they can’t go all out and war humans . Secondly their main aim is to control humanity totally. Ask yourself why all these aliens pictures have human like bodies , brains, eyes are the same places like ours , mouth almost like ours. And can walk just like us, or do we come from same family with all the aliens that exist . Stop being deceived abeg

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
A001:

Yes, I remember your moniker now.

Okay.

You sent me a nairaland mail, I tried replying but it isn't going through. You can drop you mail let me contact you.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Eniitankorede: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Nukilia:
In Nigeria they would be considered as Jinn, Alujannu, Iwin grin

You can’t see jinn. These ones are visible. They are not jinn.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Eniitankorede: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2022
OurTruth:
RAK

Of all the races described here, this is the race that least visited Earth (that we know of so far)... only 5 times.

They visited the area we know as the middle-east and that created the belief in the "Jnn" (or "genies) in Islamic mythology.

According to some Muslims scholars they inhabit an unseen world in a dimension beyond the existing dimensions of our universe.

According to reports from other alien races, they stopped visiting Earth because their immune system could not cope with Earth's luna and flora.

Last recorded visit: 712 AD

It’s false. Jinns are inhabitants of this world, not aliens. There’s nothing mythical about jinns. They are real and they live with us in this planet. Though we can’t see them.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nasri100(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Ourtruth Why did you stop posting?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Must you use foul language to make your point. Can't you be polite for once? Is that how badly you were trained. I thought education is to make you a better person but in this case it is the opposite. Your language is dirty, uncultured, uncouthed and disrespectful.
Shut your hypocritical buccal cavity!! You will be the first to misbehave and when put in your place you start to regurgitate.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by logicalhumour: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
grin
If we humans left earth in the hands of the apes, imagine how long it would take the apes to develop technologies superior enough to catch us spying on them from another world.

grin grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by kingslj: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please read and move on if you dont believe.

Even with hard facts facing you, i dont think you will believe. With a vast universe all around you think you are the only species that exist ?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by kingslj: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
let me simplify it for you .

[b]Like a simple deluded Nigeria man you still want evidence that Buhari Govt is not in anyway responsible for the carnage of killings across the country that killers are called bandits and not terrorist.
[/b]

In a massive universe you are also seeking for someone to look for evidence that life exist outside your sphere. you think the wicked people that rule you are made of flesh and blood. ( Reminder the bible that says that we dont fight against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers.

if you dont believe him do your research OR move on
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by kingslj: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ayodele20:

Mr man,you're a lier from the pit of hell.No such link exists because all this nonsense you want us to believe is pure bullshit and nothing but conspiracy theories.
And when they ask you questions, you get angry and don't give reply, saying we should go do research. Like WTF! He who comes with an information especially what he claims to be the truth,must be ready to answer questions from critics and show undeniably that he's telling the truth .If you don't want questions then keep your fvcking aliens and Is-BEs to your pathetic self and stop disturbing us here.Maybe a reptilian Is-Be gave birth to you and you're on a mission to enlighten us,right grin grin grin. Aliens kill you there,mumu man.

Looking for someone to buy you a laptop? You must be a fool to think you can con us into donating money.

This one believe in the existence of pit of hell but dont believe in how in may have come into existence. WHO Built it ? was it you.
you will aslo believe in the saying that we dont fight against flesh and blood but principalities and powers with asking WHAT principalites refer to.OPEN your eyes man, the universe is so massive that you cant exist alone on it

he has said his bit, Go and do your own research , someone that has access to the internet cant reason and comprehend( my people parish due to lack of wisdom, in all your getting get wisdom and understanding)

Not only are you deceiving the gullible here,but you are also deceiving yourself.The worst con artist is the one who cons himself.

YOU ARE A FOOL.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
OurTruth:
I just did a simple Google search and realized that the document has even been made into a book and released on Amazon.

My hecklers want me to spoon feed them everything. A simple Google search would have answered their stupid questions.

https://archive.org/stream/russian.secret.alien.races.book/russian.secret.alien.races.book_djvu.txt

https://www.google.com/search?q=Re%3A+KGB+Document+Showing+All+Alien+Races+That+Have+Visited+Our+Planet+=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ip=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nsa.gov/portals/75/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-spectrum/communications_with_extraterrestrial.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi74s2Rmab5AhVEyqQKHcOuBbsQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0z7ZVfv-hXe7dFCAPYdbth

grin grin Here's what I found. I understand the people disagreeing with you sha. And I get you too.

I guess I am that lazy and curious enough to go search for it on my own.

Sha, I've done the work. Whoever is interested should click the links. Do whatever you will hereon.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
sorosoke101:
If you guys are still doubting just make your own research and you will know what you have never known existed just type alien sightings or extraterrestrials or spirits and click videos on google then come back here and argue. Some of you just sit at home eating EBA and egusi soup but coming here to say nonsense
all the alien sighting vidoes on utube are fake. How come those alien never visits villages in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online / Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.